Home

HTown5933 Draft/Free Agency Roster PS4

This is a discussion on HTown5933 Draft/Free Agency Roster PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2020, 01:33 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
HTown5933 Draft/Free Agency Roster PS4

Well, guys if you followed in the Free Agency thread you know due to no live sports being on TV the boredom combined with the draft bug biting got to me.

After saying I wasn't going to make a draft roster anymore I gave in.

Now, I DID make a huge change this year. I just can't do what it takes to create the prospects from scratch. All the research and moving from the laptop to the PS4... it kills you when you're old and have health issues.

So I found a draft class I liked (2020CBSDRAFT by Loschi-13, if you want to check it out), took pics of the prospects then simply created them from my phone for my free agency roster. It's not any QUICKER, but it is easier.

Of course there are still many edits, most notably the speed ratings, many OVR ratings and a lot of the equipment.

I don't know how many guys I will create this year. I believe Jerwoods said there's 112 CAP slots. At this point there's 72 of the top prospects in the free agent pool.

The file name is HTOWN5933DRAFT and HTOWN5933DRAFTPT2. They're the same file, but just giving guys another option to try to download since the EA downloading issue still exists.

Hope you guys like it as much as you have in the past. As always, feel free to hit me on twitter @don_dougan with any requests or errors you feel need addressed. Or message me here in the thread or on the PS4.

I only ask you try to understand that ratings on prospects are never going to please everyone. It's a TON of work and I just do the best I can. My ratings system has worked well over the years but I'm always open to make changes (even though the majority of the ratings are from Loschi-13). Just support your argument.

As always, thanks for you guys' support.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2020, 01:06 PM   #2
MVP

Re: HTown5933 Draft/Free Agency Roster PS4

It appears EA's downloading issue has been taken to another level.

NO ONE has been able to download the roster.

I uploaded both again earlier - and even made a 3rd to give yet another option.

You guys let me know when/if you're able to finally download it.
Old 04-03-2020, 03:02 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
It appears EA's downloading issue has been taken to another level.

NO ONE has been able to download the roster.

I uploaded both again earlier - and even made a 3rd to give yet another option.

You guys let me know when/if you're able to finally download it.
Nope, nothing works.
Old 04-03-2020, 03:35 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCaponio
Nope, nothing works.
Yeah, I just had a guy on twitter tell me that he's unable to download ANYTHING from anyone.

I don't know, guys. I know xAPATHYx13 has been tweeting out about the issues on XB1 as well. EA apparently knows about it and can't give an ETA on a fix.

Maybe the fact that no one is able to download anything right now means they're working on it. (we can hope)
Old 04-04-2020, 10:32 PM   #5
MVP

I don't know when or if EA will get the Community Share fixed but thought I'd hop in here and update you guys.

I've identified the next 45-47 prospects I'm going to make.

If I make these 45 I have picked out it'll bring the total number of prospects to 117. With those 117 I'll have the Top 100 on both Matt Miller and CBS Sports' Big Boards (with the exception of the XFL's safety Kenny Robinson who Miller has ranked at #91 right now... so I'd probably create him as well... along with Chicago's Tre Robinson).

If I create Washington's Trey Adams (37th on Walter Football's board, 213th on Miller's board and 107th on CBS Sports board) and Oregon's Shane Lemieux (38th on Walter Football's board, 172nd on Miller's and 162nd on CBS Sports) it'll make it 119 prospects and include everyone in the top 100 for both Miller and CBS as well as the top 64 for Walter Football.

I know there's a ton of draft sites and analysts out there but those are 3 pretty well respected ones.

Hopefully they get the Community Share fixed soon. I want to be able to share the roster with you guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2020, 11:03 PM   #6
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Well, guys if you followed in the Free Agency thread you know due to no live sports being on TV the boredom combined with the draft bug biting got to me.

After saying I wasn't going to make a draft roster anymore I gave in.

Now, I DID make a huge change this year. I just can't do what it takes to create the prospects from scratch. All the research and moving from the laptop to the PS4... it kills you when you're old and have health issues.

So I found a draft class I liked (2020CBSDRAFT by Loschi-13, if you want to check it out), took pics of the prospects then simply created them from my phone for my free agency roster. It's not any QUICKER, but it is easier.

Of course there are still many edits, most notably the speed ratings, many OVR ratings and a lot of the equipment.

I don't know how many guys I will create this year. I believe Jerwoods said there's 112 CAP slots. At this point there's 72 of the top prospects in the free agent pool.

The file name is HTOWN5933DRAFT and HTOWN5933DRAFTPT2. They're the same file, but just giving guys another option to try to download since the EA downloading issue still exists.

Hope you guys like it as much as you have in the past. As always, feel free to hit me on twitter @don_dougan with any requests or errors you feel need addressed. Or message me here in the thread or on the PS4.

I only ask you try to understand that ratings on prospects are never going to please everyone. It's a TON of work and I just do the best I can. My ratings system has worked well over the years but I'm always open to make changes (even though the majority of the ratings are from Loschi-13). Just support your argument.

As always, thanks for you guys' support.
there is 112 caps overall
if u go by the last roster update 113 if u count the 36 Ovr QB
i wanted to do my own fa roster and edits but i get sidetracked easy but if this keep going i might give it 1 more try but i cant do the draft that takes way too much time for me
Old 04-06-2020, 07:03 PM   #7
MVP

An update for you guys, even though we're still unable to download ANYTHING from the Community Share.

I added 12 more prospects last night, bringing the total number to 84.

After talking with xAPATHYx13 a bit on Twitter I started the "adjusting" of OVR ratings a little early this year. That got me to thinking... out of boredom I thought I'd list the prospects I've made so far and what their OVR ratings are CURRENTLY. Remember, that often changes as the draft approaches and guys move up and down draft boards. I also always adjust OVR ratings AFTER a player is actually drafted.

Sure, they're wrong at times but I assume most GM's & NFL personnel departments are smarter than we are and more informed about a player lol.

Anyway, here's what I have so far as well as a list of guys who I'm scheduled to add at this time and their current OVR rating.

QB - J. Burrow 75, T. Tagovailoa 74, J. Herbert 73, J. Love 72, J. Eason 70, J. Fromm 68, J. Hurts 68.

HB - D. Swift 75, J. Taylor 75, C. Edwards-Helaire 74, J. Dobbins 74, C. Akers 73, Z. Moss 73.

WR - J. Jeudy 77, C. Lamb 76, H. Ruggs III 76, J. Jefferson 75, T. Higgins 75, D. Mims 74, L. Shenault Jr. 74, B. Aiyuk 74, M. Pittman Jr. 73, K. Hamler 73, J. Reagor 73, D. Peoples-Jones 72, C. Claypool 72, G. Davis 71, D. Duvernay 71, L. Bowden Jr. 71, V. Jefferson 70, B. Edwards 70, A. Gandy-Golden 70, T. Johnson 69.

TE - C. Kmet 74, T. Moss 72, A. Trautman 71, B. Hopkins 71, H. Bryant 70.

T - A. Thomas 76, M. Becton 76, T. Wirfs 76, J. Wills Jr. 76, A. Jackson 74, J. Jones 74, I. Wilson 72. Likely to add... P. Tega Wanogho 72, L. Niang 71, T. Phillips 71, E. Cleveland 70, M. Peart 70, A. Taylor 69-70, T. Adams 68.

G - Likely to add... J. Simpson 72-73, R. Hunt 71, D. Lewis 71, S. Lemieux 70, N. Muti 69, J. Jackson 69, S. Kindley 68.

C - L. Cushenberry III 73, C. Ruiz 72, T. Biadasz 72, M. Hennessy 70, N. Harris 70.

DE - C. Young 80, AJ Epenesa 75, Y. Gross-Matos 74, T. Lewis 73, C. Weaver 73, M. Davidson 72. Likely to add... B. Anae 72, A. Robinson 71, J. Zuniga 71, J. Stowbridge 70-71.

DT - D. Brown 77, J. Kinlaw 76, J. Madubuike 74, R. Blacklock 74, N. Gallimore 73. Likely to add... R. Davis 73, J. Elliott 72.

OLB - I. Simmons 79, K. Chaisson 76, P. Queen 74, Z. Baun 73, J. Okwara 73. Likely to add... J. Uche 73, M. Harrison 72, A. Jennings 71, J. Greenard 71, T. Dye 70-71, D. Taylor 70, A. Davis-Gaither 69-70.

MLB - K. Murray 75.

CB - J. Okudah 78, CJ Henderson 76, T. Diggs 74, K. Fulton 74, AJ Terrell 74, J. Gladney 73, N. Iginoghene 73, B. Hall 73, J. Johnson 72, D. Arnette 72, C. Dantzler 72. Likely to add... S. Samuels 72, T. Burgess 71, AJ Green 71, L. Jackson 70, T. Pride 69-70.

S - X. McKinney 75, G. Delpit 74, A. Winfield Jr. 73, J. Chinn 72, A. Davis 72, K. Dugger 72.

A few things - yes, I know some OLB's will likely play DE and vice versa. Those position designations will be adjusted depending on what team drafts the player and what their plans for them are.

Yes, we can argue all day about prospects being better than someone else, not as good as someone, etc. These are just the INITIAL ratings based on the draft boards I was using WHEN THEY WERE CREATED (most notably Matt Miller, CBS Sports and Walter Football). Again, as I do every year, OVR's will be adjusted based on actual draft position more than likely.

One thing I consider - while X brought up last year's Madden rookie ratings, I also struggle when placing a rookie in the FA pool and seeing how he "ranks" compared to the available veterans. It's a tough balance to keep the ratings similar to last year while also keeping them comparable to available veterans. So please... I didn't shoot this to you guys to start a debate or argument lol. These are INITIAL ratings.

This would be 119 prospects. There are only 112 CAP's. I believe there are 34 pre-existing/EA created "rookies" currently in the FA pool that most likely won't be on any teams. These are always the first guys I choose when creating guys once the CAP's are used.

There will likely be anywhere from 61 to 117 guys that could be used who are on teams now that won't likely make the team. If they don't fix the Community Share I doubt I'd go into using these guys. I may not anyway and might stop at just the first 3 rounds... possibly go through the 4th.

Just wanted to give you guys an update and preview. Hope they get the Community Files/share fixed soon. (*** Edit - forgot MLB K. Murray)

Last edited by htown5933; 04-06-2020 at 11:25 PM.
Old 04-07-2020, 04:59 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
An update for you guys, even though we're still unable to download ANYTHING from the Community Share.

I added 12 more prospects last night, bringing the total number to 84.

After talking with xAPATHYx13 a bit on Twitter I started the "adjusting" of OVR ratings a little early this year. That got me to thinking... out of boredom I thought I'd list the prospects I've made so far and what their OVR ratings are CURRENTLY. Remember, that often changes as the draft approaches and guys move up and down draft boards. I also always adjust OVR ratings AFTER a player is actually drafted.

Sure, they're wrong at times but I assume most GM's & NFL personnel departments are smarter than we are and more informed about a player lol.

Anyway, here's what I have so far as well as a list of guys who I'm scheduled to add at this time and their current OVR rating.

QB - J. Burrow 75, T. Tagovailoa 74, J. Herbert 73, J. Love 72, J. Eason 70, J. Fromm 68, J. Hurts 68.

HB - D. Swift 75, J. Taylor 75, C. Edwards-Helaire 74, J. Dobbins 74, C. Akers 73, Z. Moss 73.

WR - J. Jeudy 77, C. Lamb 76, H. Ruggs III 76, J. Jefferson 75, T. Higgins 75, D. Mims 74, L. Shenault Jr. 74, B. Aiyuk 74, M. Pittman Jr. 73, K. Hamler 73, J. Reagor 73, D. Peoples-Jones 72, C. Claypool 72, G. Davis 71, D. Duvernay 71, L. Bowden Jr. 71, V. Jefferson 70, B. Edwards 70, A. Gandy-Golden 70, T. Johnson 69.

TE - C. Kmet 74, T. Moss 72, A. Trautman 71, B. Hopkins 71, H. Bryant 70.

T - A. Thomas 76, M. Becton 76, T. Wirfs 76, J. Wills Jr. 76, A. Jackson 74, J. Jones 74, I. Wilson 72. Likely to add... P. Tega Wanogho 72, L. Niang 71, T. Phillips 71, E. Cleveland 70, M. Peart 70, A. Taylor 69-70, T. Adams 68.

G - Likely to add... J. Simpson 72-73, R. Hunt 71, D. Lewis 71, S. Lemieux 70, N. Muti 69, J. Jackson 69, S. Kindley 68.

C - L. Cushenberry III 73, C. Ruiz 72, T. Biadasz 72, M. Hennessy 70, N. Harris 70.

DE - C. Young 80, AJ Epenesa 75, Y. Gross-Matos 74, T. Lewis 73, C. Weaver 73, M. Davidson 72. Likely to add... B. Anae 72, A. Robinson 71, J. Zuniga 71, J. Stowbridge 70-71.

DT - D. Brown 77, J. Kinlaw 76, J. Madubuike 74, R. Blacklock 74, N. Gallimore 73. Likely to add... R. Davis 73, J. Elliott 72.

OLB - I. Simmons 79, K. Chaisson 76, P. Queen 74, Z. Baun 73, J. Okwara 73. Likely to add... J. Uche 73, M. Harrison 72, A. Jennings 71, J. Greenard 71, T. Dye 70-71, D. Taylor 70, A. Davis-Gaither 69-70.

MLB - K. Murray 75.

CB - J. Okudah 78, CJ Henderson 76, T. Diggs 74, K. Fulton 74, AJ Terrell 74, J. Gladney 73, N. Iginoghene 73, B. Hall 73, J. Johnson 72, D. Arnette 72, C. Dantzler 72. Likely to add... S. Samuels 72, T. Burgess 71, AJ Green 71, L. Jackson 70, T. Pride 69-70.

S - X. McKinney 75, G. Delpit 74, A. Winfield Jr. 73, J. Chinn 72, A. Davis 72, K. Dugger 72.

A few things - yes, I know some OLB's will likely play DE and vice versa. Those position designations will be adjusted depending on what team drafts the player and what their plans for them are.

Yes, we can argue all day about prospects being better than someone else, not as good as someone, etc. These are just the INITIAL ratings based on the draft boards I was using WHEN THEY WERE CREATED (most notably Matt Miller, CBS Sports and Walter Football). Again, as I do every year, OVR's will be adjusted based on actual draft position more than likely.

One thing I consider - while X brought up last year's Madden rookie ratings, I also struggle when placing a rookie in the FA pool and seeing how he "ranks" compared to the available veterans. It's a tough balance to keep the ratings similar to last year while also keeping them comparable to available veterans. So please... I didn't shoot this to you guys to start a debate or argument lol. These are INITIAL ratings.

This would be 119 prospects. There are only 112 CAP's. I believe there are 34 pre-existing/EA created "rookies" currently in the FA pool that most likely won't be on any teams. These are always the first guys I choose when creating guys once the CAP's are used.

There will likely be anywhere from 61 to 117 guys that could be used who are on teams now that won't likely make the team. If they don't fix the Community Share I doubt I'd go into using these guys. I may not anyway and might stop at just the first 3 rounds... possibly go through the 4th.

Just wanted to give you guys an update and preview. Hope they get the Community Files/share fixed soon. (*** Edit - forgot MLB K. Murray)
I'm tired of waiting for EA to fix the downloads, I'm just going edit the draft class the game creates using your overalls as a base. They look nicely balanced, slightly lower overalls than classes I've downloaded this year.

Thanks for posting that, and I'll be sure to give your class a try when/if EA get their act together.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »