Home

Madden 20 PC Off-Season Roster/Draft Classes

This is a discussion on Madden 20 PC Off-Season Roster/Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2020, 10:17 AM   #17
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 PC Off-Season Roster/Draft Classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Anything for 2023?
Thanks
I've Been Thinking This Over I Initially Brushed Off Making a 4th Draft Class However After Thinking It Over Considering The Fact The 2020 Draft Class Wont Be Playable With The Off-Season Roster Since The Off-Season Roster Includes The 2020 Rookies and You Use 2021 For Year 1, 2022 For Year 2, ect. I Think a Year 3 Draft Class Would Be Fun. Now How To Do It, Instead Of Going Position By Position Looking For The Top Starting Players On NCAA Teams With Impressive Stat Lines Or Other Unique Traits I Will Look For 2023 Mock Drafts, and Other Sources For Real-Life Prospects. Basically Lists Of The Top Recruits Around College Football That Are Projected To Turn Pro In 2023.

Going To Use The Day Time 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM To Update The Roster File. Making Good Progress There.

Then I'll Use The Night Time 11:00 PM - 3 AM To Work On The 2022 and 2023 Draft Class Files.

More Information To Come: Prospect Lists For 2023 - File Preview On The First Page First Post.
Favorite NFL Team: Las Vegas Raiders
Favorite Players Of All-Time: Derek Carr & Tom Brady
Old 04-14-2020, 03:53 PM   #18
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiffinWillWin
I've Been Thinking This Over I Initially Brushed Off Making a 4th Draft Class However After Thinking It Over Considering The Fact The 2020 Draft Class Wont Be Playable With The Off-Season Roster Since The Off-Season Roster Includes The 2020 Rookies and You Use 2021 For Year 1, 2022 For Year 2, ect. I Think a Year 3 Draft Class Would Be Fun. Now How To Do It, Instead Of Going Position By Position Looking For The Top Starting Players On NCAA Teams With Impressive Stat Lines Or Other Unique Traits I Will Look For 2023 Mock Drafts, and Other Sources For Real-Life Prospects. Basically Lists Of The Top Recruits Around College Football That Are Projected To Turn Pro In 2023.

Going To Use The Day Time 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM To Update The Roster File. Making Good Progress There.

Then I'll Use The Night Time 11:00 PM - 3 AM To Work On The 2022 and 2023 Draft Class Files.

More Information To Come: Prospect Lists For 2023 - File Preview On The First Page First Post.
Great News! I will use it.

I'm in Week 9 of 2022, Watching every game CPU vs CPU with my Sliders, looking forward to enjoying your work.
Old 04-19-2020, 01:17 PM   #19
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

OLB/DE Aldon Smith - Cowboys - Will Have His Actual Player Portrait/Profile Photo For The 2020 Roster.

Last edited by KiffinWillWin; 04-19-2020 at 01:20 PM.
Old 04-19-2020, 07:44 PM   #20
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

Roster Announcement: As Of Now I Have 7 Teams Completely Updated For 2020. What Is Slowing Me Down Is Adding The Missing Veterans. Most Of These Players Are Low Rated Roster Fillers. If I Were To Add All Of These Players I Wouldn't Be Able To Finish The 2020 Roster Draft Night 4/23 So I Will Go Through Each Remaining Team Update Transactions, Contracts, & Convert The 2019 Rookies To 1 Year Pro. Draft Night 4/23 I Will Add All 1st Round Draft Picks To Their Respective Team. Then I Will Release The Roster. Draft Day 2 4/24- We Will Have Another Update With More Missing Veterans, and Drafted Players. As I Update The Remaining 25 Teams I Will Write Down The Names Of The Missing Veterans That Need To-Be Added. They Will Be Listed on The Roster Progress Page(Page 1 Post 3) That Page Also Features The Missing Veterans In The Game, The Rookie Pool, Special Free Agents, and of Course Key Transactions.

Draft Night 4/23/20 Roster NFL 2020 Will Feature:
2020 Contracts
2020 Transactions
Missing Veterans Added For(WAS, LV, GB, NYG, PHI, AZ, CHI)
2019 Rookies Converted To 1 Year Pro
2020 Rookies(All First Round Picks + Players In Rookie Pool)
No Ratings Changes For Players Already In Madden
Accurate Free Agent Pool

From There We Will Have Daily Updates After The First Release April 23rd To Add Missing Veterans, and Rookies Until All Missing Veterans, and All Rookies Selected In The 2020 Draft Are Added. This Should Be Completed During The Month Of May. Key Undrafted Free Agents Will Be Added Towards The End Of May & Early June. All 2020 Rookies Added To The Roster Will Be Listed In The Rookie Pool on The Roster Progress Page(1st Page 3rd Post).

Thank You For Following, The Kind Words, Comments, Likes, Downloads, and Suggestions.

Last edited by KiffinWillWin; 04-20-2020 at 11:51 AM.
Old 04-21-2020, 04:30 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Roster Announcement: As Of Now I Have 7 Teams Completely Updated For 2020. What Is Slowing Me Down Is Adding The Missing Veterans. Most Of These Players Are Low Rated Roster Fillers. If I Were To Add All Of These Players I Wouldn't Be Able To Finish The 2020 Roster Draft Night 4/23 So I Will Go Through Each Remaining Team Update Transactions, Contracts, & Convert The 2019 Rookies To 1 Year Pro. Draft Night 4/23 I Will Add All 1st Round Draft Picks To Their Respective Team. Then I Will Release The Roster. Draft Day 2 4/24- We Will Have Another Update With More Missing Veterans, and Drafted Players. As I Update The Remaining 25 Teams I Will Write Down The Names Of The Missing Veterans That Need To-Be Added. They Will Be Listed on The Roster Progress Page(Page 1 Post 3) That Page Also Features The Missing Veterans In The Game, The Rookie Pool, Special Free Agents, and of Course Key Transactions.

Draft Night 4/23/20 Roster NFL 2020 Will Feature:
2020 Contracts
2020 Transactions
Missing Veterans Added For(WAS, LV, GB, NYG, PHI, AZ, CHI)
2019 Rookies Converted To 1 Year Pro
2020 Rookies(All First Round Picks + Players In Rookie Pool)
No Ratings Changes For Players Already In Madden
Accurate Free Agent Pool

From There We Will Have Daily Updates After The First Release April 23rd To Add Missing Veterans, and Rookies Until All Missing Veterans, and All Rookies Selected In The 2020 Draft Are Added. This Should Be Completed During The Month Of May. Key Undrafted Free Agents Will Be Added Towards The End Of May & Early June. All 2020 Rookies Added To The Roster Will Be Listed In The Rookie Pool on The Roster Progress Page(1st Page 3rd Post).

Thank You For Following, The Kind Words, Comments, Likes, Downloads, and Suggestions.

The Dolphins released some players & it seems that Gronk might be back
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2020, 04:34 PM   #22
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRandomOne
The Dolphins released some players & it seems that Gronk might be back
Rob Gronkowski Is Back With Tampa. Working On Finding His Profile Pic/Player Portrait. He Will Be On The First Release, and Miami Should Be Up To Date As Well.
Old 04-21-2020, 05:01 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Rob Gronkowski Is Back With Tampa. Working On Finding His Profile Pic/Player Portrait. He Will Be On The First Release, and Miami Should Be Up To Date As Well.

Madden fans putting EA to shame
Old 04-21-2020, 05:02 PM   #24
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

I Have Rob Gronkowski's Profile Picture/Player Portrait Added To The Roster. Importing His Madden 19 Ratings/Equipment/etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRandomOne
Madden fans putting EA to shame
Thanks For The Complement. Wish EA Updated The Game Year Around.

Last edited by KiffinWillWin; 04-21-2020 at 05:11 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »