Home

Madden 20 PC Off-Season Roster/Draft Classes

This is a discussion on Madden 20 PC Off-Season Roster/Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2020, 05:13 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 PC Off-Season Roster/Draft Classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiffinWillWin
I Have Rob Gronkowski's Profile Picture/Player Portrait Added To The Roster. Importing His Madden 19 Ratings/Equipment/etc.

Thanks For The Complement. Wish EA Updated The Game Year Around.

You are welcome & indeed but the reality is they likely wont update anymore until Madden 21
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2020, 05:38 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiffinWillWin
I Have Rob Gronkowski's Profile Picture/Player Portrait Added To The Roster. Importing His Madden 19 Ratings/Equipment/etc.

Thanks For The Complement. Wish EA Updated The Game Year Around.

Should release 1 big draft roster after the draft instead of little by little
Old 04-21-2020, 06:05 PM   #27
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRandomOne
Should release 1 big draft roster after the draft instead of little by little
That's How I Normally Do It, This Year I Decided To-Do It Day By Day After Round 1 Of The Draft. Eventually We'll Have a File With All Missing Vets and 2020 Rookies. In The Mean Time We Have The Other Files To Play With. The Roster Progress Page(1st Page Post 3) Will Give You a Good Feel For How Far A Long The Roster Is When You Download It.
Favorite NFL Team: Las Vegas Raiders
Favorite Players Of All-Time: Derek Carr & Tom Brady

Last edited by KiffinWillWin; 04-21-2020 at 06:08 PM.
Old 04-22-2020, 02:06 PM   #28
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

Percy Harvin Is Coming Out Of Retirement Click Here For News On Harvin's Decision. He Will Be On The First Release. Also Adding Rams Kickers Austin MacGinnis & Lirim Hajrullahu Since They Have No Kickers(In Game) On Their Roster. Plan On Updating Bears Through Rams Today. Then Finishing The Remaining Teams BAL, NO, SEA, PIT, HOU, TEN, MIN On Draft Day. I Have A Lot Of Free Time Today and Tomorrow So We'll See How It Goes. I Would Say 9:00 PM pst 4/23 Would Be a Good Time To Look For The Roster. I'll Keep You All Updated. Sorry For Not Getting All The Missing Vets Which Mostly Consist Of Low Rated Inexperienced NFL Players, CFL FAs, and XFL FAs On The First Release But Key Players Like Aldon Smith, and Rob Gronkowski Are There and 7 Teams Have All Their Missing Vets, and I'll Continue To Update Until We Get All The Teams As Accurate As Possible(All Missing Vets and Draft Picks Added + Current Transactions). For Now We Can Look forward To Accurate Contracts, Accurate Transactions, 1st Round Picks, And a Good Number Of Missing Players Added To The Game.

2022 & 2023 Draft Classes Are Still On Track For Mid June Release. 2020 & 2021 Draft Class Are Available On Madden Share Or The First Page First Post Of This Thread. When Madden 21 Releases I Plan On Porting My Madden 20 Draft Classes(2021, 2022, 2023) Over To Madden 21. I'll Still Have To Create Them Player By Player But I'll Write Down All The Info From Madden 20 So I Don't Have To Look It Up Again Which Should Speed Up The Process. Not Having To Look Up Height Weights 40 times etc. From There I Can Make Changes on a Need By Need Basis.

Thank You For Following, The Kind Words, Comments, Likes, Downloads, and Suggestions.

Last edited by KiffinWillWin; 04-22-2020 at 02:27 PM.
Old 04-23-2020, 12:29 PM   #29
Just started!

What time do you expect to drop the download link for the rosters and good job with all that your doing its highly impressive
Old 04-23-2020, 01:48 PM   #30
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacP1015
What time do you expect to drop the download link for the rosters and good job with all that your doing its highly impressive
Thank You. I'm Pushing For Midnight Eastern Time. Don't Hold Me To It. I Always End Up Being Later Then I Expect. But The File Will Be Out Soon.

Last edited by KiffinWillWin; 04-23-2020 at 01:50 PM.
Old 04-23-2020, 08:57 PM   #31
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

File Is Coming A Long Adding Picks Right Now, and Updating Denver. You Can Track My Progress On The 1st Page 3rd Post. I'm Going To Need Some Extra Time For The First Release But I Do Expect To Have The First File Ready Over The Next Couple Of Days. I Know I'm Always Late With These, But You Can Expect a Strong Base File With Daily Updates Soon. Sorry To Leave You Hanging On Draft Night. I'll Have The First Release Post A Long With Download Links Here and On Madden Share Soon Enough. Going To Get As Much As I Can Done, Until We Have The Fist Release File.

Thank You For Following, The Kind Words, Comments, Likes, Downloads, and Suggestions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2020, 09:10 PM   #32
Rookie

Bring on Tua on the Fins roster

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »