Home

M20 1992 Roster PS4

This is a discussion on M20 1992 Roster PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2020, 08:00 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: M20 1992 Roster PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
Sorry to disappoint, but nothing is uploaded yet. I can try to upload later this evening, but again, you will just have the AFC East teams so far.

As for playbooks, the Colts and Bills can use the SNGBK3WR playbook, it has worked pretty well as I have tested. The Patriots should use the RUNHVY2 playbook and the Jets the 80BAL book.
My bad, percussion. I didn’t read the whole original post. So used to your stuff being top notch i assumed they were done all the way. I don’t even read the fine print on your stuff anymore, i trust your work that much.

Will definitely try to dolphins. Me and my dad always used to watch them. Miami used to be his team with shula and Marino.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 07-20-2020 at 08:03 PM.
Old 07-20-2020, 08:16 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
My bad, percussion. I didn’t read the whole original post. So used to your stuff being top notch i assumed they were done all the way. I don’t even read the fine print on your stuff anymore, i trust your work that much.

Will definitely try to dolphins. Me and my dad always used to watch them. Miami used to be his team with shula and Marino.
I appreciate the compliment, that means a lot.

The Dolphins used to be my 2nd favorite team during the Marino days. Funny, I really don't care for the current Dolphins.
Old 07-20-2020, 08:27 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 0

Ok, the roster is uploaded on Madden Share. Again, only the AFC East is complete.

I will update the file each time I finish a division.

Enjoy these team and please let me know how your games play and if anything is not working or needs my attention.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2020, 09:14 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
I appreciate the compliment, that means a lot.

The Dolphins used to be my 2nd favorite team during the Marino days. Funny, I really don't care for the current Dolphins.
He doesn’t follow the dolphins anymore either. I don’t think he even watches NFL anymore. When I was a kid he watched it all if it was on TV.

Can’t wait for the finished product on this.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 07-20-2020, 11:24 PM   #13
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Ok, the roster is uploaded on Madden Share. Again, only the AFC East is complete.

I will update the file each time I finish a division.

Enjoy these team and please let me know how your games play and if anything is not working or needs my attention.
Tommrow I'll grab these and post some results, they sound very solid really appreciate you releasing test runs.
Old 07-21-2020, 03:24 AM   #14
MVP

Running the Bills and Dolphins, cpu vs cpu. Didn’t want to dig out other controller, using balanced/3-4 for miami and Minnesota/3-4 for bills. Miami starts out with a 3 and out. Will post stats and stuff when it’s over.

Teams finished:
Old 07-21-2020, 01:49 PM   #15
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

This game played closer than what the final score showed, as always i think you did an outstanding job on equipment,and ratings, i'm hoping for a full playbook guide for the teams when its said and done, that's the department i struggle with the most, knowing what offense and defense books to use, on football reference there good for posting defense but not offense, i'm looking forward to this though, its playing great. ty again for doing it.

Spoiler

Last edited by StormsWarning; 07-21-2020 at 01:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2020, 03:47 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
This game played closer than what the final score showed, as always i think you did an outstanding job on equipment,and ratings, i'm hoping for a full playbook guide for the teams when its said and done, that's the department i struggle with the most, knowing what offense and defense books to use, on football reference there good for posting defense but not offense, i'm looking forward to this though, its playing great. ty again for doing it.

Spoiler

The default Minnesota book is one of the better ones for these old school teams. I think i might use it for all of them. Watched 2 games last night. Bills smoked Miami 37-18–Thurman had 200 yard and 3 tds on 28 carries, and the colts wore out the pats 20-3. Was tired and don’t remember much of it, stats looked good at the end. Just really no standout performances. Pats just couldnt get anything on offense going and they were woeful that year according to their pro reference stats.

Oakland playbook may work better if you have a power back. It’s based on a power west coast scheme when you read the description.

Only bad thing i seen using Minnesota book was Keith jackson had 15 catches. I think this was more of me playing with freshly installed sliders without restarting my machine. Colts/pats had no wierd stat anomalies. Will test jets/pats later. Both teams were pretty bad that year.

Really enjoyed what i saw.

Also love that you nuked the super star and xfactors. This stuff actually plays better in cfm compared to play now. I still prefer it off. I think they still work when turned off. I just don’t like the crazy art on the field.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »