Home

Historic rosters for M25?

This is a discussion on Historic rosters for M25? within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2020, 01:51 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Historic rosters for M25?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
The sharing of a offline file is something I don't know how to, I know when I tried for some MLB roster you could not share from one user to another on ps4, now it might be different for Xbox, but for ps4 it's not possible, Playstation locks user profiles and each user has a unique identification built in to prevent this, so if you do have another way please share?
PS4 was recently hacked and modded and with that, it allows saves to be unlocked and transferred. There are programs out there. It will be another few months or years before it’s widespread knowledge though.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2020, 02:06 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 6

Again this is regarding madden 15 cpu vs cpu, but this may carry over to madden 25 for next gen. Haven’t played that version since it was out.

Making some progress finally with cpu/cpu. It’s crazy but cpu/cpu works better in cfm compared to play now with 15. In play now games, the sliders only work for the away team, the home team is default i think.

And straight default doesnt play too well. The pass game in 15 is overpowered and only sliders can fix it. But for some reason, when you cpu in cfm with the workaround, the sliders work.

Only negative is you can’t watch from broadcast cam in cfm. You have to use the standard madden camera. Other than that it plays pretty good.

Still working on the pass game. Run game looks real good. I just switched to cfm, so it may take a few weeks/months/years to get the sliders right, but with 27 season rosters and all these playbooks, it’s worth ever how much time it takes to get madden 15 playing right if possible.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-21-2020, 02:50 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 21

File is up.

Madden25.

Name = alltimecapa
PSN = capa2000

All credit to asantsead for creating initial file.

Teams edited: Bears, Bengals, Bills, Cowboys, Giants, Packers.

I play coach or cpu vs cpu

Settings
12 mins with 13 sec runoff
Inj = 40
Fatigue = 65
Speed = Slow
Threshhold = 45

Penalties
Offside = 50
False Start = 48
Holding = 38
Facemask = 47
DPI = 25
OPI = 25
KR/PR Int = 43
Clipping = 48
Int Ground = 1
RTP = 50
RTK = 50

Sliders - cpu and human the same due to how I play:
QB Acc = 48
Pass Block = 65
WR Catch = 47
Run Block = 55
Fumble = 45
Reaction = 50
Int = 1
Pass Cov = 44
Tackle = 38
FG Power = 68
FG Acc = 50
Punt Power = 50
Punt Acc = 60
KO Power = 50

Your mileage may vary depending on how you play. Will be updating more teams and post when done. Let me know any feedback.

C

Last edited by capa; 08-21-2020 at 07:12 PM.
Old 08-22-2020, 11:44 AM   #44
Banned

One thing I am noticing is that there seems to be a bias to the visiting team. I have watched approx 15 games now, and all but 2 have been won by the visiting team.

I use the 2 controller method. I get into the game and use each controller at coin toss. Once coin toss is completed, I pause game and go to Select Controller and move both to the middle. I accept and the use Back to get back into the game. I still have to kick the ball and choose runback preference but after that the cpu takes over for both teams.

I think I remember this being an issue (visitor bias) when I originally had the game and why I put it down.

C
Old 08-22-2020, 01:00 PM   #45
Banned

Can't figure out how to edit a post here using the phone app. If so I would have edited the above post to say the teams were inadvertently set to Custom level and should have been set to All Pro.

Once I made that correction all looked good and no visiting team bias.

C

Sent from my Pixel using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2020, 01:07 PM   #46
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

OVR: 0

I’m jealous with this revisited Madden 25...but If I remember correctly you can’t play Cpu vs Cpu..using broadcast because for some reason EA took out the option to move controller. Since I coach mode and play Cpu vs Cpu I’m out of luck on 25.....if anyone knows of a workaround I’m all ears..
Old 08-22-2020, 01:36 PM   #47
Banned

I am using it in play now testing the teams I edited. I am not sure about franchise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermaine
I’m jealous with this revisited Madden 25...but If I remember correctly you can’t play Cpu vs Cpu..using broadcast because for some reason EA took out the option to move controller. Since I coach mode and play Cpu vs Cpu I’m out of luck on 25.....if anyone knows of a workaround I’m all ears..
Old 08-22-2020, 09:59 PM   #48
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
I am using it in play now testing the teams I edited. I am not sure about franchise.

Let me know Capa...but I’m pretty sure you can’t move controller to middle ...hope I’m wrong..

Last edited by tuckermaine; 08-22-2020 at 10:59 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »