Home

Madden 21 Draft Class - 2021 NFL Draft From jcblayze

This is a discussion on Madden 21 Draft Class - 2021 NFL Draft From jcblayze within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2020, 03:48 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Madden 21 Draft Class - 2021 NFL Draft From jcblayze

It's still early days for things like a Madden 21 draft class, but we do have...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by jcblayze; 09-07-2020 at 04:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2020, 09:54 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Sports Gaming Rosters Presents: Madden NFL 21 Full 450 Man Draft Class (2021)

Got the trial and getting to work. Will keep you all updated!
Old 08-24-2020, 10:26 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Sports Gaming Rosters Presents: Madden NFL 21 Full 450 Man Draft Class (2021)

Good to hear and if you need help with the 2021 or 2022 classes just let me know.
Old 08-24-2020, 08:20 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

If you need a hand let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2020, 07:51 AM   #5
Pro

Executor's Arena

OVR: 1

I really really really do not want to turn this thread into more examples of what I am about to post now, this is going to be my first and only post of its kind...

...but please do consider including QB Trey Lance from NDSU in your 2021 draft class.

The guy has some serious first round pedigree and is compared to Andrew Luck by many.

Aside from Lawrence and maybe Fields, there might not be a better QB prospect in the 2021 class right now.

BTW I really enjoyed your 2020 class for M20 (the original one), was able to draft Derrick Brown and Bryce Hall in my Jets franchise, and both turned into monsters real quick. Much appreciated!
Marshall Thundering Herd
Los Angeles Dodgers

"Greater than I, lesser than I, what does it matter to my functioning?"
(Steve Perry: Shadows of the Empire)

Last edited by Executor; 08-25-2020 at 10:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2020, 10:56 PM   #6
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3

I will also back the inclusion of NDSU QB Trey Lance. He could very well be the next Russell Wilson

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--
Old 08-26-2020, 10:44 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Really appreciate your work man. How long do you anticipate it will take between classes?
Old 08-26-2020, 06:31 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executor
I really really really do not want to turn this thread into more examples of what I am about to post now, this is going to be my first and only post of its kind...

...but please do consider including QB Trey Lance from NDSU in your 2021 draft class.

The guy has some serious first round pedigree and is compared to Andrew Luck by many.

Aside from Lawrence and maybe Fields, there might not be a better QB prospect in the 2021 class right now.

BTW I really enjoyed your 2020 class for M20 (the original one), was able to draft Derrick Brown and Bryce Hall in my Jets franchise, and both turned into monsters real quick. Much appreciated!
Hey I totally don't mind these type of posts. I'll always explain why I do or do not add guys to certain classes.

I'm torn about Trey Lance. I assume all D2 games will be canceled. It's unprecedented for a D2 rSo quarterback with one season to declare for the draft. I chose to not include him because I don't know if he will declare or not. The history does not support it, but the history also has never had a D2 guy have the type of year he had. I do have him in my 2022 class. He is right there with Sam Howell of North Carolina as QB1.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »