Home

NFL ON FOX: MADDEN 21 - (WEEK 4) 53 MAN ROSTER UPDATE WITH 10 PLAYER PRACTICE SQUADS

This is a discussion on NFL ON FOX: MADDEN 21 - (WEEK 4) 53 MAN ROSTER UPDATE WITH 10 PLAYER PRACTICE SQUADS within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What roster do you prefer using when starting a franchise?
I would ike to have a opening day tye roster when I begin. 4 50.00%
I prefer using the most current up to date roster. 1 12.50%
The week 4 roster is fine as I can jsut begin from there. 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-02-2020, 11:02 AM   #1
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
NFL ON FOX: MADDEN 21 - (WEEK 4) 53 MAN ROSTER UPDATE WITH 10 PLAYER PRACTICE SQUADS

This roster project is on the PS4 ONLY !! I

This is being worked on by only 2 people so of course my release date is a little longer than some of the other MADDEN 21 ROSTERS out there.

I have been doing rosters since probably the Sega days and I am very knowledgeable about baseball and football. I take my knowledge and passion for the game and put that into these rosters. You can expect full accuracy, detailed of players information, ages, equipment and appearance.

* This project is based off using the EA ROSTER UPDATE WEEK 4.

* All players will have EA ratings. I do not alter any ratings for any players.

* All other players not added by EA will have ratings added, but I have a formula of my own that I will use to rate them how EA rates there own players.

* Players positions will be set based off Depth Charts I printed out. These will be accurate as of 10/02/2020.

* All teams will have exactly who they should have as of WEEK 4 10/01/2020 regardless if a guy is older, a career free agent type player etc...

If there on the roster in real life I add them I don't keep a player off this roster to make room for another younger player. I will try to get as many practice squad players on each team as I possibly can.

STEP 1: (In Progress)

Go over each team one by one starting with BEARS-VIKINGS and make sure the 53 man roster is right checking from player last name A-Z making sure everyone is on there roster that should be there.

(A) I also make sure there jersey number is correct.

(B) I also will create any missing player on the spot for that team before moving on to next player.

(C) I only give the standard equipment for that position when creating that player. When and If EA adds the player in there weekly updates then I will add the equipment to the player I have created based of the equipment EA gave for there version of that player.

(D) I also go ahead and add players that are on the practice squad for each team if there currently on the game, but were found in the FREE AGENTS.

STEP 2:

Once I make sure 53 man roster is correct and all missing players have been created then I go back over it and will add in any missing practice squad players not currently in the game.

(A) If the player I am having to create is a veteran player I will use a player in the free agents that has the correct years pro and turn them into who I need. It really helps now that we can edit a lot more this year in the main menu. I may no longer half to do this now since EA added years pro to created players.

(B) Then I will create any missing INJURED RESERVE players not currently on the game.

STEP 3:

I will change each players position to match where there playing on there teams DEPTH CHARTS as much as I can.

STEP 4:

I will go back over each teams roster and make sure the players height & weight are correct based of what there official team website has for them.

I will go over every player in the FREE AGENTS!! Every player on this roster will be updated with correct information, position changed and a few name changes.

STEP 5: (IN ONLINE CFM ONLY)

In order to prevent players from disappearing that should be on each teams opening day 53 man roster you half to fill each team with a PSN name for all other 31 teams then go back over and make sure the 53 man roster is right for each team before advancing to regular season.

(A) If you filled all teams with a PSN name the rosters stay intact how you set them without the CPU making any changes. You can do this set your 53 man rosters for all the teams to get to the regular season then you could drop the PSN names off if you prefer.

(B) I use to do this back on the XBOX 360 with Madden 25 and it worked perfectly and should still work on the PS4. This should prevent certain players for disappearing.

FINAL ROSTER COMPLETION: 0.02 %

File Name:
Username:

Last edited by Houston; 10-04-2020 at 02:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2020, 11:11 AM   #2
MVP

Houston's Arena

Re: NFL ON FOX: MADDEN 21 - (WEEK 4) 53 MAN ROSTER UPDATE WITH 10 PLAYER PRACTICE SQU

Hello everyone,

I thought last year was the last time I would be doing a roster for football, but it had such great feedback I have decided to do 1 more. I am a little late to the party lol but recently got Madden 21 and decided that I wanted to do a roster for the community again.

Now I usually do opening day 53 man rosters with 10 player practice squads, but this year I decided to start with EA WEEK 4 ROSTER UPDATE because of the situation of so many missing veteran players from the default roster etc...etc...

I am still not sure how I am going to handle so many extra practice squad players, but once I get things going I will update you guys here what I have decide to do with all of that.

So for now it will be based off of October 1st, 2020 which is WEEK 4. I may decided to update these every 4 weeks , but have not decided for sure.

There is no set time frame when these will be released, but I am hoping for a quicker released than in the past.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:42 AM   #3
MVP

Houston's Arena

Re: NFL ON FOX: MADDEN 21 - (WEEK 4) 53 MAN ROSTER UPDATE WITH 10 PLAYER PRACTICE SQU

I added a poll to front page, excuse my mistyping lol but if you all wouldn't mind voting what roster type you would like to begin your franchise with would really help the progress of this roster. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks,

H.B.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »