Home

2021 Draft class for Madden 21 (PS4)

This is a discussion on 2021 Draft class for Madden 21 (PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2020, 12:32 AM   #9
Rookie

Samzo77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2021 Draft class for Madden 21 (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
I just read the description of the class with the link u provided and the YouTube video. This class looks fantastic and I'm gonna use it for my CFM.

As far as development traits go are they well balanced and will they mesh with a roster such as TFGs? I know ur overall ratings will I was just concerned with dev traits.

Thanks for the hard work you put in much appreciated!

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
I did try to balance the dev traits and spread a few in the lower tiers. There is only one X-Factor in the draft and maybe 2 or 3 Superstars at this point. I hesitated to put any X-Factors at all, but I think it fits.
Old 11-02-2020, 12:39 AM   #10
Rookie

Samzo77's Arena

I just wrapped an update to the class, and if anyone has tried it out I’d love to hear any and all feedback.

Also, I posted a 2022 class today that was tailored to go with the original class. The file is 2022NANODRAFT.

Here’s the thing, there’s still some major changes I plan to make to both classes. For example, I have some QBs in the 22 class that should probably be in the 21 class as their stock is rising (think Zach Wilson from BYU). I’ll be working on those changes over the coming weeks with the goal of rereleasing the classes in time for the next gen launch of the game. So keep an eye out for those updates.
Old 11-06-2020, 02:45 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 9

I tried it last night man but it was the same one. Wilson wasn’t it it or anything.

I redownloaded and still same thing.

Not sure if the wrong one was uploaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2020, 03:26 PM   #12
Rookie

Samzo77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey4mvp
I tried it last night man but it was the same one. Wilson wasn’t it it or anything.

I redownloaded and still same thing.

Not sure if the wrong one was uploaded.

No, you downloaded the current one. The new classes with Wilson in the 21 draft won’t be out til early December, to coincide with the next gen version of the game.
Old 11-30-2020, 06:53 PM   #13
Rookie

Samzo77's Arena

All right, class updates are pretty much done. Reason it took me so long is I was putting together a 23 class too. Because my league used earlier versions of the 21 and 22 classes, I had to make two different versions of the 23 class while editing the first two.

I am doing some final quality checks and will be posting all three classes on Wednesday, December 2nd. Still only for PS4.

File names:
2021DRAFTNANO
2022DRAFTNANO
2023DRAFTNANO

User: Samzo77
Old 11-30-2020, 09:26 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samzo77
All right, class updates are pretty much done. Reason it took me so long is I was putting together a 23 class too. Because my league used earlier versions of the 21 and 22 classes, I had to make two different versions of the 23 class while editing the first two.

I am doing some final quality checks and will be posting all three classes on Wednesday, December 2nd. Still only for PS4.

File names:
2021DRAFTNANO
2022DRAFTNANO
2023DRAFTNANO

User: Samzo77

Outstanding work man, can’t wait to use them I will hold off another day to get my franchise started.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Old 11-30-2020, 10:11 PM   #15
Rookie

StayODD's Arena

ummm this x10000, thank you.

I just read your write up over at The Nano Blitz and it is ideally how everyone should do their classes. I am so happy you have completed this as I was doing the same exact thing, the same exact way and only got as far as RB's before my brain was turning to absolute butter. The amount of work that goes into Draft Classes is overlooked, the fact that you took the time to get EVERYTHING right should not go unnoticed.

You may already have this done on your end but I made a 5 year draft analysis to better understand where players by position group are being drafted year to year. Feel free to use this in your future classes.

I am going to comb through this file now and see how it stacks up against my roster set but I've got a feeling that it will look really really good. I love the fact that you brought the floor up on the class and were aware of Madden setting their floor to the 60-65's, big ups on that.

Did you set any "star" DEV traits for players in the later rounds?

For those of you who do not know you can edit this class to fit your brand of play within your Franchise.

Again, props on the hard work, coming from someone who knows how hard it is to go through and get this stuff right!

MADDEN 21 ROSTERS

DONATIONS VIA PAYPAL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2020, 10:16 PM   #16
Rookie

StayODD's Arena

Tell me you got my prediction for sleeper impact ROY next year on your coming upload, Javian Hawkins...

MADDEN 21 ROSTERS

DONATIONS VIA PAYPAL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »