Home

every roster even the one that came with game has ir players!!

This is a discussion on every roster even the one that came with game has ir players!! within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2020, 05:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
every roster even the one that came with game has ir players!!

every roster i download even the one that came with the game before all the players went on ir are on ir now!! is this a glitch? anyone have the very first roster that came with game with out all the ir players thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2020, 03:42 AM   #2
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Re: every roster even the one that came with game has ir players!!

They seem to have changed something this year ( at least I've never noticed it before) , in that now it appears IR status is connected to connection to the EA servers , even on saved rosters which have been edited

If you want injury free rosters try signing out from EA or turning off your WiFi connection as I've found that makes them disappear....( at least outside of a saved CFM ) but I was coming from the opposite point of view and wanted the latest injuries present.

When I could connect again to EA they reappeared
Old 11-17-2020, 07:19 PM   #3
Rookie

StayODD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
They seem to have changed something this year ( at least I've never noticed it before) , in that now it appears IR status is connected to connection to the EA servers , even on saved rosters which have been edited

If you want injury free rosters try signing out from EA or turning off your WiFi connection as I've found that makes them disappear....( at least outside of a saved CFM ) but I was coming from the opposite point of view and wanted the latest injuries present.

When I could connect again to EA they reappeared
Are you saying that if you have your edited roster open, log out of EA that you will not see players actively injured?... If I lost you there fill me in.
Old 11-18-2020, 05:26 PM   #4
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Turn off pre existing injuries when setting up your franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 11-19-2020, 03:35 AM   #5
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayODD
Are you saying that if you have your edited roster open, log out of EA that you will not see players actively injured?... If I lost you there fill me in.

Not sure exactly what you are asking but I did notice something new/ weird occur regarding injuries and EA server connection.

During the EA server outage following the recent patch , injuries in the "current " roster update disappeared ( or possibly reverted to the OOTB level im not sure ) and yes this occurred even after loading a saved roster .

TBH im not sure what happened, possibly a glitch , but since reconnecting this hasn't happened again , and I havent investigated any further , as my intention was to have these injuries present for my roster edit ( they help in player retention during the "advance to regular season " player cull .)

I was suggesting that this apparent bug/ glitch / weirdness might be useful to some people , if it allows trading , releasing etc of injured players for the purpose of roster editing or as an entry roster to CFM which has current ratings/ rosters but OOTB injuries , obviously further investigation would be required though

Last edited by briz1046; 11-19-2020 at 03:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2020, 10:04 PM   #6
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
Not sure exactly what you are asking but I did notice something new/ weird occur regarding injuries and EA server connection.

During the EA server outage following the recent patch , injuries in the "current " roster update disappeared ( or possibly reverted to the OOTB level im not sure ) and yes this occurred even after loading a saved roster .

TBH im not sure what happened, possibly a glitch , but since reconnecting this hasn't happened again , and I havent investigated any further , as my intention was to have these injuries present for my roster edit ( they help in player retention during the "advance to regular season " player cull .)

I was suggesting that this apparent bug/ glitch / weirdness might be useful to some people , if it allows trading , releasing etc of injured players for the purpose of roster editing or as an entry roster to CFM which has current ratings/ rosters but OOTB injuries , obviously further investigation would be required though
if u sigh out of your network u can load any roster and it will only have the default Inj like alex smith antonio callaway nick o leary etc
Old 11-21-2020, 04:56 AM   #7
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
if u sigh out of your network u can load any roster and it will only have the default Inj like alex smith antonio callaway nick o leary etc
Thankyou , thats what I thought was happening , but hadn't got around to checking , I believe this is new to M21 as I havent noticed it before.?

Presumably you can start a CFM while signed out and they won't reappear , or use this to trade and/ or release injured players , then sign in again .

Last edited by briz1046; 11-21-2020 at 04:59 AM.
Old 11-21-2020, 05:10 PM   #8
Rookie

StayODD's Arena

In Play Now & Online I know that you can insert these players on IR onto your depth chart and they will play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »