Home

Madden 22 PS5 1990 Roster

This is a discussion on Madden 22 PS5 1990 Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2021, 03:00 PM   #25
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 22 PS5 1990 Roster

I’ll certainly be waiting on this….great stuff, you do fantastic work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2021, 07:41 PM   #26
MVP

I am really looking forward to EA's 10 hour trial tomorrow. Of course I was hoping for today too, but oh well.

I am going to get the trial on both consoles so I can start some roster work AND test game play and franchise stuff. Gameplay and franchise will be tested on Series X while I will start working on the roster on PS5. Hopefully I can get quite a bit done in the 10 hours of trial time on the roster and then keep going when the full version is available on the 17th. That will then give me a few days to keep working on the roster before the school year starts back up.

I have not been this excited for Madden in a long time!
Old 08-12-2021, 05:13 PM   #27
MVP

Alright, Trial is downloaded on the PS5 and I spent about an hour with the game there. I am currently downloading the trial on Series X.

As I stated before, I am going to use my 10 hours on Series X to test gameplay, sliders, franchise mode. My remaining 9 hours on PS5 will be spent working on the 1990 roster.

I already started looking around in the roster editing options. There are some new faces to pick from which is great, but their pictures look WAY different than the previous faces, which are still there. Also, there are a few that have no picture. Overall, the extra faces are a plus and I will utilize what is there. There seems to be no other changes to what editing is allowed in the main menu of the game.

I am hoping I can get a nice start on this roster before Tuesday, and then keep on rolling.
Old 08-12-2021, 08:03 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
I already started looking around in the roster editing options. There are some new faces to pick from which is great, but their pictures look WAY different than the previous faces, which are still there. Also, there are a few that have no picture. Overall, the extra faces are a plus and I will utilize what is there. There seems to be no other changes to what editing is allowed in the main menu of the game.
Quick question for these new generic faces are they still available if you edit over an existing player or are they just available for when you go in and create a player from scratch only?

Seems like in years I very rarely used the generic pic's (faces) because then entire league would end up looking a like

LOL

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-12-2021, 08:36 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Quick question for these new generic faces are they still available if you edit over an existing player or are they just available for when you go in and create a player from scratch only?

Seems like in years I very rarely used the generic pic's (faces) because then entire league would end up looking a like

LOL
The new faces are available when editing existing players. There are quite a few new ones, but I have noticed a couple of weird things. I was in franchise mode and wanted to see editing in there as opposed to main menu; using skin tone 1, there was one face that was clearly skin tone 6 or 7. However, when I clicked on it, the player model face was correct skin tone 1. So there are certainly some glitches in there.

Overall an improvement, but some of the faces are just bad. LOL

Also, when creating a coach, they are different this year. Still pick by size and skin tone, still only 3 per size and skin tone. However, lots of different ones and no older grey haired guys. They all look younger which is frustrating.

I totally get not wanting to use the generic faces, but I started using all generic faces in M20. One reason I did it was that it removes Superstar and XFactors from the players. Since I traditionally play a lot of Play Now games and keep my own stats, it has been important to me to remove those.
Old 08-12-2021, 08:59 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
The new faces are available when editing existing players. There are quite a few new ones, but I have noticed a couple of weird things. I was in franchise mode and wanted to see editing in there as opposed to main menu; using skin tone 1, there was one face that was clearly skin tone 6 or 7. However, when I clicked on it, the player model face was correct skin tone 1. So there are certainly some glitches in there.

Overall an improvement, but some of the faces are just bad. LOL

Also, when creating a coach, they are different this year. Still pick by size and skin tone, still only 3 per size and skin tone. However, lots of different ones and no older grey haired guys. They all look younger which is frustrating.

I totally get not wanting to use the generic faces, but I started using all generic faces in M20. One reason I did it was that it removes Superstar and XFactors from the players. Since I traditionally play a lot of Play Now games and keep my own stats, it has been important to me to remove those.
Cool

thanks for the feedback and good luck on your classic rosters I know these rosters are very time consuming to keep doing them year after year.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-12-2021, 09:35 PM   #31
MVP

More on the faces and editing players....
It seems that when you edit players their faces automatically change!!!!! The change seems pretty random but the real picture will be replaced by a generic face.

I started working on the Browns this evening and every player I edited, their face became generic. Now you can select a generic face and it stays, but if you are trying to keep the current real picture, it seems that is not an option.

I do not know if this is intentional on EAs part or some glitch due to the new faces.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2021, 12:41 AM   #32
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10

Do commentators say edited last names this year ?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »