Home

Madden 22 PS5 1990 Roster

This is a discussion on Madden 22 PS5 1990 Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2021, 08:21 PM   #201
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 22 PS5 1990 Roster

Just a quick update on the 1991 draft class...

I am in the 5th round of the actual draft class. Things are moving along pretty well so far. I am not sure exactly when I will have it finished. Some times when I work on it I feel like I am flying through it; then, other times I feel like I am moving at a snail's pace. LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2021, 10:25 PM   #202
Pro

Awesome stuff Teach. No rush from me. Only in week 2 of my CFM. Entering round one of the playoffs this week. Hopefully I'll continue to busy on Friday nights for a little bit longer lol
Old 10-22-2021, 09:30 AM   #203
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
Just a quick update on the 1991 draft class...

I am in the 5th round of the actual draft class. Things are moving along pretty well so far. I am not sure exactly when I will have it finished. Some times when I work on it I feel like I am flying through it; then, other times I feel like I am moving at a snail's pace. LOL
Looking forward to this big time. I will restart with the new scouting update and progressive fatigue now fixed.

Incredible stuff as always!!!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-23-2021, 01:12 PM   #204
MVP

I have finished all of the players listed in the projected through the 7th round. I am currently working on the projected undrafted players. I am using the players from the 1991 draft rounds 8-12 to fill in the draft class. However, there are still likely going to be a fair number of fake players in the bottom of the draft, especially at some positions. My goal is to make sure that ALL of the players have the correct era equipment.
Old 10-26-2021, 08:54 PM   #205
MVP

Alright folks, the 1991 draft class is now posted!!!!

File name: 1991

All players are rated for use with my 1990 roster. All equipment is accurate to the player and/or era.

Do not expect really high rated players.

While most of you who will use this draft class know the players, I suggest really going through the scouting process and try not to know too much. LOL

I also edited the development traits, there are not many XFactor guys and not many Superstars.

Enjoy!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2021, 06:29 AM   #206
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
Alright folks, the 1991 draft class is now posted!!!!

File name: 1991

All players are rated for use with my 1990 roster. All equipment is accurate to the player and/or era.

Do not expect really high rated players.

While most of you who will use this draft class know the players, I suggest really going through the scouting process and try not to know too much. LOL

I also edited the development traits, there are not many XFactor guys and not many Superstars.

Enjoy!!!
Awesome! Thank you . Can't wait to get this going. Wil download tonight and then restart with the scouting update.
Old 10-27-2021, 06:43 AM   #207
Rookie

Awesome job. There are more last names announced this year as well. I highly recommend using phone app to keep scores. Use play now. I realize individual stats are sacrificed. But I have divisions lined up to 1990. Being 52 this brings back memories. Thank you so much.
I do same thing with NHL and MLB all retro leagues.
Old 10-27-2021, 06:40 PM   #208
MVP

I truly hope you all enjoy the roster and the draft class! I am not sure what my plan is from here. I will likely make another roster at some point, but not sure how soon or what roster.

I do want to give a HUGE thank you to artvandeleghe for his help with the 1991 draft class. He took the time to do a lot of the naming, setting colleges, heights, weights, etc for the majority of the draft class. His work saved me a ton of time and made it possible to get this draft class done and out to you all!

We worked together a few years ago on a roster as well and his work and speed is great and a huge help to me!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »