Home

Madden 21 Series X 1999 Roster

This is a discussion on Madden 21 Series X 1999 Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2021, 01:44 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Madden 21 Series X 1999 Roster

I just uploaded my 1999 roster for Xbox Next Gen.

The file is just 1999
Gamertag: Brownsfan782811

All of the abilities are removed but then show up wrong in franchise, so you will have to assign them as you see fit.

Anyway, I started 32 team control franchise myself and assigned all of the abilities how I wanted them. I have played a few games of the season and it has been great! The last game I played was Dolphins (me) vs Patriots. I took an early lead and held it into the 4th quarter, Drew Bledsoe then tore me up! The Patriots tied the game 40-40 with just over a minute to go. Marino, who had an up and down game to this point, led the Dolphins into field goal range were Mare hit the game winner as time expired. It was a great game all around.

I know there are not a ton of Xbox players on here, but for those that are, enjoy. There are so few rosters on Xbox and almost no classic rosters. Kinda crazy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2021, 03:25 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Madden 21 Series X 1999 Roster

May not be 1 for 1 with next gen to "current gen" stuck with my ps4 21 instead of upgrading on PS5.....but have you done any playbook research for M21? If so what did you find?
Old 07-01-2021, 03:25 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

I started a 2003 roster for NG but then held off because with only a few months left before Madden 22 drops it just wasn't enough time for me to complete.

It always seems to take me at minimum 6 months to get a complete roster file done

It's pretty sad that we just can't IMPORT teams from year to year (i think NCAA Football allowed this with Team Builder site)

So I'm going to try and pick up the process in Madden 22

I will download this file because TBH when I checked a few months ago for NG rosters on XBOX I wasn't impressed and stopped searching.

Heard some good things about your work on the PS system

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 07-01-2021, 03:34 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 6

Percussion’s rosters are legit, and the custom playbooks he makes for classic teams are quite excellent as well. One goes with the other. I got addicted to his 1983 file a while back. Excellent stuff.

Also really dig the QB formula for awareness that Percussion uses. I use it myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I started a 2003 roster for NG but then held off because with only a few months left before Madden 22 drops it just wasn't enough time for me to complete.

It always seems to take me at minimum 6 months to get a complete roster file done

It's pretty sad that we just can't IMPORT teams from year to year (i think NCAA Football allowed this with Team Builder site)

So I'm going to try and pick up the process in Madden 22

I will download this file because TBH when I checked a few months ago for NG rosters on XBOX I wasn't impressed and stopped searching.

Heard some good things about your work on the PS system

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 07-01-2021, 11:24 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

weird i tried to DL these rosters 4 times but it kept giving the error message.

then the file reflected 4 DL's on the screen....

will try again later but for some reason EA always seems to have these DL issues on NG

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2021, 11:59 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
weird i tried to DL these rosters 4 times but it kept giving the error message.

then the file reflected 4 DL's on the screen....

will try again later but for some reason EA always seems to have these DL issues on NG
Madden Share has been a mess for me as well. It took me several attempts to upload the roster as well. Hopefully it works for you tomorrow. If not let me know and I will create a "B" version and upload it and see if it works.
Old 07-02-2021, 12:16 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Old 07-02-2021, 11:37 AM   #8
Pro

Not to derail or steal Teach's thread here, but I've started fooling around with a 2004 roster on PS5 Madden 21.....is this something people would be interested in? If there's not a lot of interest I don't want to pour too much time into this. Hence why I asked.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »