Home

Sports Gaming Rosters - Madden NFL 22 Full Draft Class Info Dump Thread (PS5)

This is a discussion on Sports Gaming Rosters - Madden NFL 22 Full Draft Class Info Dump Thread (PS5) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2021, 03:51 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Sports Gaming Rosters - Madden NFL 22 Full Draft Class Info Dump Thread (PS5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo
Loved your draft classes last year. Just one question. Do you do the equipment edits as well or just faces etc?
Every player has equipment edits. What I do is go to google images and try to find a picture that shows the whole body.

For example: https://soonerswire.usatoday.com/wp-...0&h=600&crop=1

They took Under Armour out of the game this year so if a guy has UA in college he gets the generic gear.

But yes, I do real equipment for EVERY SINGLE PLAYER.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2021, 03:53 PM   #26
Pro

Re: Sports Gaming Rosters - Madden NFL 22 Full Draft Class Info Dump Thread (PS5)

Working to get the UDFA offensive players done today and the UDFA defensive players tomorrow. Then run some tests, simulations, a draft, etc. to make sure everything is okay.

I'm not going to post a post every time, but on my website I'm posting rankings (one spoiler free, one that has OVR and Archetype) by position if anyone's interested. Posting these as I'm done with each position.

https://sportsgamingrosters.com/
Old 09-05-2021, 05:27 AM   #27
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblayze
Alright guys. Rounds 1 through 7 are done!

https://youtu.be/-pP9Ohc6fU0

UDFA's should go faster. Still on track for a weekend release.

I haven't gone through the classes on the share with a fine tooth comb, but I can confidently say these are the only classes where every single one of the 450 players is real and researched. Thank you so much for being patient!
Bro the fact that you have one class done already is insane...

Youre going to make playing Madden enjoyable this year for me. Going to be interesting to me where you place Florida QBs Emory Jones and Anthony Richardson.

Keep up the good work!
BASKETBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
2006 - 2007
BASEBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Old 09-05-2021, 05:33 AM   #28
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6

How do you determine your ratings for each player?
BASKETBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
2006 - 2007
BASEBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Old 09-06-2021, 01:49 PM   #29
Rookie

AllIn989's Arena

OVR: 0

Are you doing the 2024 draft the ones in vault has players from other draft classes and players missing
Old 09-06-2021, 11:18 PM   #30
Pro

Pretty confident in saying these will be released on Tuesday. Might be late at night, but 95% sure it's coming tomorrow.
Old 09-06-2021, 11:19 PM   #31
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesKnows85
How do you determine your ratings for each player?
Scouting reports, stats. And to be honest, there's some randomness thrown in as far as how high players are rated. So there will still be busts and late round gems.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2021, 11:20 PM   #32
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllIn989
Are you doing the 2024 draft the ones in vault has players from other draft classes and players missing
The plan is to do 2022-2025. For sure going to knock out 2023 after these then take a little break so I don't get burned out. It's A LOT of work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »