Home

Checking interest for a "Mini" fictional draft class project (XBox Series X)

This is a discussion on Checking interest for a "Mini" fictional draft class project (XBox Series X) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2021, 09:30 PM   #17
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Checking interest for a "Mini" fictional draft class project (XBox Series X)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
I haven't heard anything about them getting rid of custom classes when the scouting update drops no. My concern is how/if they'll work with the new scouting system because I really hope they do. It would be foolish to scrap custom classes IMO. But this is EA we're talking about...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Bro them youtube comments got me out here feeling some kind of nervous lol. Ima keep pushing forward with the classes though
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 09-02-2021, 08:20 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Checking interest for a "Mini" fictional draft class project (XBox Series X)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
Nah wodi that's all you bro. How have you been.

Just waiting to see what my next move is, whether its 2k22 or madden.

You know me, it all revolves around you, so originally it was gonna be 2k, but now I guess I gotta consider madden too.

Hope all is well with you and your fam
Old 09-02-2021, 11:30 AM   #19

CWSapp757's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodi
Just waiting to see what my next move is, whether its 2k22 or madden.

You know me, it all revolves around you, so originally it was gonna be 2k, but now I guess I gotta consider madden too.

Hope all is well with you and your fam
I appreciate that man. Means a lot. Definitely get 2k cause me and dreece bout to go crazy but I really do think 15 classes is realistic for me for Madden. A lot of it is going to depend on how good EA does with this scouting update. If its trash, Ill probably bail out at ten classes but if they do it right.... I can get through 20 I think.
Old 09-02-2021, 11:44 AM   #20
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Sapp I know you said you'll be leaving the names unless EA does something dumb but will you be editing equipment as well or just the ratings and dev traits?

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 09-02-2021, 12:54 PM   #21

CWSapp757's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Sapp I know you said you'll be leaving the names unless EA does something dumb but will you be editing equipment as well or just the ratings and dev traits?

Yeah just the ratings, dev traits and big board arrangement. Now with that being said, I know there are some folks that are big time experts on equipment (I suck big time at equipment edits) so if anyone wants to volunteer, im down lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2021, 01:23 PM   #22
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
Yeah just the ratings, dev traits and big board arrangement. Now with that being said, I know there are some folks that are big time experts on equipment (I suck big time at equipment edits) so if anyone wants to volunteer, im down lol.
I'd offer to help but I feel like I'm like you where I suck at equipment lmao! So I'm hoping someone is willing to help out in that area just to make them more authentic. Cause I don't trust EA's generated player equipment or how they generate players in general. I hear it's gotten better this year though.

Old 09-03-2021, 10:33 PM   #23

CWSapp757's Arena

Alright so just out of boredom while we wait for this scouting update, I figured I would give you guys a little bit to look over for the first class. I thought about it and decided that since the big board can shift and you get information about these prospects as you progress from week to week, I’m going to present this info as if it is the middle of the season. Just remember that all of the information I give is mid college football season and once you upload the class, I’ll just let Madden’s scouting system do the rest of the work from there. I plan to post some more stuff for DC1 tomorrow but just thought I would drop something tonight.

Top Ten Prospects

1) QB/ Spencer Divine/Michigan/ 6’3” 215 lbs./ Scrambler
Strengths: Athleticism, Ability to throw on the run, Has handled the pressure and grind of a Big Ten schedule
Weaknesses: Puts himself in dangerous situations, tries frequently to “be a hero”

2) Offensive Tackle/ Henry Carey/Alabama/ 6’5” 307 lbs./ Agile
Strengths: Has started since stepping on campus, consistency, much more agile than he looks
Weaknesses: Strength leaves a bit to be desired

3) Defensive Tackle/ Johnny Hill/Notre Dame/ 6’2” 294 lbs./ Run Stopper
Strengths: Shows up big in big games, one of the smaller tackles but plays much bigger than he size
Weaknesses: Questions about his stamina and ability to stay on the field

4) QB/ Sean Russell/ Texas/ 6’3” 217 lbs./ Strong Arm
Strengths: Big time arm, can thread the needle with ease
Weaknesses: Not going to make many big plays with his legs, has struggled playing from behind this season

5) Offensive Tackle/ Shelton Upshaw/ Washington/ 6’5” 305 lbs./ Power
Strengths: Has a lot to learn but physically, he has the potential to be a star and some team’s starter for the next decade
Weaknesses: Still getting comfortable with the position as he has only been playing left tackle for 2 years.

6) DE/ Terrance Kirkpatrick/ Clemson/ 6’2” 255 lbs./ Speed Rusher
Strengths: Can get around the edge faster than just about any prospect available
Weaknesses: Relies a lot on finesse and has been thrown around occasionally by bigger, stronger O-lineman

7) QB/ De’Angelo Murphy/ Missouri/ 6’4” 226 lbs./ Scrambler
Strengths: Former WR that knows all about the position of the players that he is throwing the ball too. May not be as NFL ready as the other two QBs but may have the most upside.
Weaknesses: Although he has shown major improvement each year, still makes some boneheaded mistakes and shows you that he is still learning the position

8) FS/ Reggie Winters/ Tennessee/ 6’3” 204 lbs./ Run Support
Strengths: Reminds me of his favorite player (Eric Berry) who also happens to be the reason he attended Tennessee. Probably the safest top 10 pick and if he wasn’t a safety, would be a top 3 pick.
Weaknesses: He’s not slow at all but doesn’t have that elite speed or acceleration.

9) DE/ Tevin Sellers/ Stanford/ 6’5” 260 lbs./ Speed Rusher
Strengths: No one in the country can shed blocks like this guy
Weaknesses: Inconsistent tackler who has broken in to the backfield and missed out on sacks and TFL because he is a sloppy tackler. That can be worked on though.

10) CB/ Rashaad Kearse/ Clemson/ 5’11” 182 lbs./ Slot
Strengths: Track star that can fly and keep up with any WR in the country. The title for fastest player in the draft belongs to either this young man or 1st round WR prospect Geno Grant
Weaknesses: Kid is a bit weak and needs to get stronger so that big wide outs don’t beat him up
Old 09-03-2021, 11:43 PM   #24
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

This is the stuff I love about generated draft classes by the community. They make the players feel alive and I know this won't be a theme all the way through Sapp bur know I greatly appreciate it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »