Home

Madden NFL 22 Full 450 Man 2022 Draft Class Out Now! (PS5)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 22 Full 450 Man 2022 Draft Class Out Now! (PS5) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-08-2021, 06:53 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2

https://sportsgamingrosters.com/2021...s-out-now-ps5/

PSN ID: BigGargamel
File Name: SGRFULL450MAN2022
Console: PlayStation 5

Hello all! After hundreds of hours of research, preparation and button pushing the first 2022 class is out! Below you will find the details.

All 450 players are real. That means heights, weights, schools, faces and equipment.
Jersey numbers are their college numbers, if it falls in line with the NFLís new jersey number policy.
SCOUT! There are sleepers, busts and gems hidden throughout.
No X-FACTOR players, only a couple SUPERSTARS and a handful of STARS. These players will fit right in with your existing roster.
First of HOPEFULLY four classes.

If you enjoy these rosters, please consider donating using the PayPal link on my website. At the very least, subscribe to my YouTube channel, which you can find if you click on the video links below.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/rTmv1sWIX78

https://youtu.be/m4KqOopBsQ4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2021, 08:59 PM   #2
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Madden NFL 22 Full 450 Man 2022 Draft Class Out Now! (PS5)

Great job. Glad to finally take a look at them.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

'Minnesota Vikings'
'Detroit Red Wings'
'Philadelphia 76ers'
'Pittsburgh Pirates'
'Penn State'
'Tony Stewart'
Old 09-08-2021, 09:10 PM   #3
Rookie

Tbjohnson2's Arena

OVR: 0

So pumped!!!! Thank you for the hard work!!!!!
Old 09-09-2021, 08:08 PM   #4
Underdog

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

I think I used your draft classes for my cloud Franchise last year, actually. I recognize that PSN ID, lol.

Question for you: when rating the draft class players, do you consider how the rookie player population compares to how Madden ratings adjustors (as they call themselves) typically rate incoming rookies, and/or how much talent the in-game draft class generator typically produces? In the past when I've used custom draft classes I've found that the authors are a bit generous with player ratings (especially the Speed rating with running backs, wide receivers, and cornerbacks), which results in accelerated league OVR inflation down the line.
Old 09-11-2021, 01:18 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
I think I used your draft classes for my cloud Franchise last year, actually. I recognize that PSN ID, lol.

Question for you: when rating the draft class players, do you consider how the rookie player population compares to how Madden ratings adjustors (as they call themselves) typically rate incoming rookies, and/or how much talent the in-game draft class generator typically produces? In the past when I've used custom draft classes I've found that the authors are a bit generous with player ratings (especially the Speed rating with running backs, wide receivers, and cornerbacks), which results in accelerated league OVR inflation down the line.
The default ratings are wayyyyy overblown. You have a ton of guys in the UDFA pool with 70+ ratings. If you look at history, only a handful of non round one guys end up ever being all that productive long term.

https://sportsgamingrosters.com/2021...ookie-ratings/

I created the above spreadsheet/chart and try to base mine off that. I mean, it will never be perfect but I think rookies slide right into where they would be in real life. Meaning most first rounders are starters, second rounders are backups, and the rest of the guys are just fighting for non special teams roles. You don't see any highly rated late round guys in that page I posted above, so I don't deviate from that too much.

Anyways, if you check mine out please let me know what you find out. I'm always down for suggestions and feedback. Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2021, 02:13 AM   #6
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6

First class is great!! Canít wait for the next 3. Great work.

I only see one small fix. 5th round CB Elijah Blades transferred out of Texas A&M. Heís playing at Florida this season.

Whatís up with the kickers? Is the first guy the only real player?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BASKETBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
2006 - 2007
BASEBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Last edited by BonesKnows85; 09-13-2021 at 02:16 AM.
Old 09-13-2021, 02:44 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblayze
The default ratings are wayyyyy overblown. You have a ton of guys in the UDFA pool with 70+ ratings. If you look at history, only a handful of non round one guys end up ever being all that productive long term.

https://sportsgamingrosters.com/2021...ookie-ratings/

I created the above spreadsheet/chart and try to base mine off that. I mean, it will never be perfect but I think rookies slide right into where they would be in real life. Meaning most first rounders are starters, second rounders are backups, and the rest of the guys are just fighting for non special teams roles. You don't see any highly rated late round guys in that page I posted above, so I don't deviate from that too much.

Anyways, if you check mine out please let me know what you find out. I'm always down for suggestions and feedback. Thank you.
With everything you stated do you have some later rounds guys that can end up being stars or starters built in. Although it doesn't happen often it does happen. I'm not saying they should end up being in the 99s or anything, just key contributors...

Sent from my SM-G781U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-13-2021, 11:00 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesKnows85
First class is great!! Canít wait for the next 3. Great work.

I only see one small fix. 5th round CB Elijah Blades transferred out of Texas A&M. Heís playing at Florida this season.

Whatís up with the kickers? Is the first guy the only real player?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! It's so hard to keep up with the transfer portal. These guys move at an alarming rate now.

And for the kickers...is it showing N/A for the colleges? There's literally no way I can fix that bug (that's been in these draft classes for years, thanks EA). It used to happen to all players randomly, now it's confined just to the kickers, no matter how many times I fix it, it still shows up when you download the class.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »