Home

Madden 22 - Community Offseason Roster [Xbox Series X/S]

This is a discussion on Madden 22 - Community Offseason Roster [Xbox Series X/S] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2022, 11:23 AM   #73
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 22 - Community Offseason Roster [Xbox Series X/S]

EA seems to have fixed their Community Download servers again so I pushed out an update this morning with it's final update coming this evening.
Listed below is a preview of changes on what's currently available.

Quote:
Roster Update: 4/21/22

- WR Miles Boykin signed to the Steelers [claimed off waivers]
- WR Javon Wims signed to the Browns [1-year]
- WR David Moore signed to the Bears [1-yeaer]
- TE James O'Shaughnessy signed to the Bears [1-year]
- TE Jordan Akins signed to the Giants [1-year]
- LT Julie'n Davenport signed to the Bears [1-year]
- RT David Quessenberry signed to the Bills [1-year]
- DE Vinny Curry signed to the Jets [1-year]
- DE Isaac Rochell signed to the Browns [1-year]
- DT Vincent Taylor signed to the Falcons [1-year]
- DT Deadrin Senat signed to the Buccaneers [1-year]
- CB Stephon Gilmore signed to the Colts [2-years]
- CB Greg Stroman signed to the Bears [1-year]
- S/LB Marcell Harris signed to the Jets [1-year]

- RB Dwayne Washington re-signed to the Saints
- DT Benito Jones re-signed to the Dolphins

- CB Kareem Orr released from the Rams

Retirements:

- DE Cameron Malveaux [Eagles] announced his retirement from the NFL. He was lowered to 12 OVR and placed in free agency.

Misc. Roster Edits & Notes:

- WR J.J. Arcega-Whiteside [Eagles] has been converted to TE. This announcement was made official today.
- 49ers Offensive line received depth chart corrections
- The Miami Dolphins, Buffalo Bills, Cleveland Browns, Tampa Bay Bucs, Denver Broncos, Baltimore Ravens & Chicago Bears received jersey # corrections as well as roster corrections.
- OG Chris Reed had his contract corrected to 2-years. I had him as a 1-year.
- CB Denzel Ward [Browns] had his contract extended on the roster to 3-years. He was extended to 5, but Madden only allows a maximum of 3.
- I removed Melvin Gordon from the Broncos roster. Initially there was strong mutual discussion of him returning, but lately he's been talking with other teams so I placed him in free agency.
Ndamukong Suh was also removed from the Bucs roster, same situation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2022 NFL DRAFT:

- We are 1 week away from the NFL Draft. As mentioned before I will have 2 rosters available. One with the NFL Draft and a 2nd roster with no draft prospects included.

- ON APRIL 28th, MY MAIN UPDATED22 ROSTER WILL TRANSITION OVER AND INCLUDE THE NFL DRAFT (right now it doesn't.) I will have 2 additional rosters available on the 28th with no rookies since there's a few of you not wanting the draft included.

- I've added 14 more prospects into free agency on the current Draft roster. This now brings up the total of Draft prospects to 100. I'm probably going to hold off on adding anymore at the moment until we get closer to Draft day. There's only a few more CAPs (Create A Player Slots) available before the game requires me to start overwriting previous rookies in the game.

*** There are now 100 Prospects Available on the roster with more being added daily.
Currently available (in no specific order): QB Malik Willis, QB Kenny Pickett, QB Matt Corral, QB Carson Strong, QB Desmond Ridder, QB Sam Howell, RB Breece Hall, RB Kenny Walker III, RB Isaiah Spiller, RB Kyren Williams, RB James Cook, RB Brian Robinson, WR Drake London, WR Jameson Williams, WR Garrett Wilson, WR Treylon Burks, WR Chris Olave, WR Jahan Dotson, WR Christian Watson, WR Danny Gray, WR George Pickens, WR Wan'Dale Robinson, WR Jalen Tolbert, WR Alec Pierce, WR/KR Calvin Austin III, WR Tyquan Thornton, WR John Metchie III, TE Trey McBride, TE Greg Dulcich, TE Cade Otton, TE Jeremy Ruckert, TE Jelani Woods, LT Evan Neal, LT Ikem Ekwonu, LT Charles Cross, LT Bernhard Raimann, LG Zion Johnson, LG Jamaree Salyer, LG Joshua Ezeudu, LG Cole Strange, LG Ed Ingram, LG Seaon Rhyan, C Tyler Linderbaum, C Cam Jurgens, RG Kenyon Green, RG/RT Darian Kinnard, RT Trevor Penning, RT Tyler Smith, RT Abraham Lucas, RT Daniel Faalele, LE Jermaine Johnson II, LE Drake Jackson, LE Cameron Thomas, LE Joshua Paschal, LE Kingsley Enagbare, RE Travon Walker, RE George Karlaftis, RE Sam Willis, DT Jordan Davis, DT Devonte Wyatt, DT Travis Jones, DT DeMarvin Leal, DT Logan Hall, DT Perrion Winfrey, DT Phidarian Mathis, 4-3/LOLB Devin Lloyd, LOLB/EDGE Aidan Hutchinson, LOLB/EDGE Nik Bonitto, MLB Nakobe Dean, MLB Christian Harris, MLB Chad Muma, MLB Quay Walker, MLB Troy Anderson, MLB Leo Chenal, MLB Channing Tindall, ROLB/EDGE Kayvon Thibodeaux, ROLB/EDGE Boye Mafe, ROLB/EDGE Arnold Ebiketie, ROLB/EDGE Myjai Sanders, CB Ahmad "Sauce" Gardner, CB Trent McDuffie, CB Derek Stingley Jr., CB Andrew Booth Jr., CB Roger McCreary, CB Kaiir Elam, CB Kyler Gordon, CB Tariq Woolen, CB Tariq Castro-Fields, CB Cam Taylor-Britt, CB Coby Bryant, CB Jalyn Armour-Davis, FS Lewis Cine, FS Verone McKinley III, FS Jalen Pitre, SS Kyle Hamilton, SS Daxton Hill, SS Jaquan Brisker, SS Bryan Cook, SS Nick Cross & P/K Matt Araiza

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-22-2022 at 03:23 PM.
Old 04-21-2022, 12:33 PM   #74
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Sounds really well bro. Def appreciate your work, do you have a reccommended set of sliders and settings to use?

Ive tryed a coiple youtube but i cant serm to find a good user vs cpu vs cpu?
Old 04-22-2022, 03:35 PM   #75
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Sounds really well bro. Def appreciate your work, do you have a reccommended set of sliders and settings to use?

I generally don't mess with Sliders and Draft Classes until immediately after I'm done with the draft roster because that's when I upload into my own Franchise Mode. I really haven't had the free time just yet but I will soon.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2022, 05:16 AM   #76
K22
Rookie

OVR: 3
Madden 22 - Community Offseason Roster [Xbox Series X/S]

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning

Hey there…
You could try cdcool’s sliders in the sliders forum cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...d.php?t=991020
Since they base themselves on using the default rosters, and Apathy’s rosters aren’t ratings edited, they should work pretty well for you.
I’ve been using them for quite a while and think they’re pretty cool

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-24-2022, 07:54 AM   #77
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
I generally don't mess with Sliders and Draft Classes until immediately after I'm done with the draft roster because that's when I upload into my own Franchise Mode. I really haven't had the free time just yet but I will soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by K22
Hey there…
You could try cdcool’s sliders in the sliders forum cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...d.php?t=991020
Since they base themselves on using the default rosters, and Apathy’s rosters aren’t ratings edited, they should work pretty well for you.
I’ve been using them for quite a while and think they’re pretty cool

Hey fellas

@Apathy ok thats cool.

@Cdcool hey i very much appreciate the sliders, these are working very well, thank you for poinying them out. Im actually seeing db interaction and even seperation in speed on offense and defense.
Old 04-27-2022, 10:37 AM   #78
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Upcoming plans:

With the NFL Draft tomorrow, I plan on doing some large roster edits over the remainder of the week.

Plans for today: I will release a roster update this evening (likely around 7:30pm EST). This update will include a large amount of jersey # corrections, transactions & depth chart adjustments. The roster updates will be under the current Roster names.
I will also be adding a handful of additional Round 3 prospects as well to the Draft Roster.

Tomorrow - Tomorrow I will be hosting a total of 4 Rosters. A Draft roster, plus a backup file. As well as an Offseason Roster File without Draft prospects and a backup file for that as well.
HOWEVER, I will be converting the UPDATED22 Roster over to the NFL Draft, so the new offseason roster without prospects will be under a different Roster Name: 22NODRAFT

If this is confusing, just press A on my name in the Community Files and then "View Creator's Files". It will bring up all 4 rosters with information associated with them. This will take place tomorrow afternoon/evening, not today.

More coming later tonight...

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-27-2022 at 10:43 AM.
Old 04-28-2022, 10:09 PM   #79
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Upcoming plans:

With the NFL Draft tomorrow, I plan on doing some large roster edits over the remainder of the week.

Plans for today: I will release a roster update this evening (likely around 7:30pm EST). This update will include a large amount of jersey # corrections, transactions & depth chart adjustments. The roster updates will be under the current Roster names.
I will also be adding a handful of additional Round 3 prospects as well to the Draft Roster.

Tomorrow - Tomorrow I will be hosting a total of 4 Rosters. A Draft roster, plus a backup file. As well as an Offseason Roster File without Draft prospects and a backup file for that as well.
HOWEVER, I will be converting the UPDATED22 Roster over to the NFL Draft, so the new offseason roster without prospects will be under a different Roster Name: 22NODRAFT

If this is confusing, just press A on my name in the Community Files and then "View Creator's Files". It will bring up all 4 rosters with information associated with them. This will take place tomorrow afternoon/evening, not today.

More coming later tonight...

Are you making a draft class so I can get the draft player in franchise

Old 04-28-2022, 11:46 PM   #80
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by natethebestever
Are you making a draft class so I can get the draft player in franchise
The NFL Draft will be included in my roster starting tonight. I don't have the time available to do a separate draft class unfortunately.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »