Home

Madden 22 - Community Offseason Roster [Xbox Series X/S]

This is a discussion on Madden 22 - Community Offseason Roster [Xbox Series X/S] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2022, 04:50 PM   #81
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 22 - Community Offseason Roster [Xbox Series X/S]

Day 1 of the NFL Draft was a success! Over 118,000+ downloads and currently the most downloaded file on Madden

Roster-Info

Alright so here's a quick summary of changes yesterday as well as what's happening today:

Quote:
NFL Draft Roster: Round 1 Update

- QB Anthony Gordon signed to the Chiefs [1-year]
- G/C Will Clapp signed to the Chiefs [1-year]
- CB Blessuan Austin signed to the Broncos [1-year]

- RB Melvin Gordon re-signed to the Broncos [1-year]
- DT Carl Davis re-signed to the Patriots [1-year]
- SS Terrell Edmunds re-signed to the Steelers [1-year]

- TE Hunter Bryant released from the Lions
- LB Curtis Bolton released from the Lions

Trades:

- WR A.J. Brown [Titans] was traded to the Philadelphia Eagles for draft pick compensation. His contract was also extended on my roster.
- WR Marquise "Hollywood" Brown [Ravens] was traded to the Arizona Cardinals for draft pick compensation.

Misc. Roster Notes:

- LT Cam Robinson [Jaguars] had his contracted extended to 3-years.

- About 70% of the roster has had their jersey #s corrected as well as roster corrections. The Steelers, Commanders, Falcons, Eagles, Cowboys, Colts, Chargers & Cardinals were all updated before the Draft last night. Others have been updated over the past few days.

2022 NFL Draft:

- Round 1 of the NFL Draft is complete and now available. I was able to have 120'ish Draft Prospects available prior to the start of Round 1 making it pretty easy to get Round 1 completed.
- The UPDATED22 Roster is now converted over to the Draft Roster. I have a secondary roster named: 22NODRAFT that has updated transactions with no rookies included.
- All Drafted prospects have and will continue to have 3-year contracts once added to the roster.
- OVR Ratings are subjective. I can't emphasize this enough. It's impossible to have an idea on Madden's ratings until they're released officially but this roster is based on the Launch Ratings Scale of this year's Madden, so these rookies are absolutely in the general ballpark of Madden 23 ratings.
For example: If an offensive lineman in the 2nd round has a 69 OVR, that is exactly where the majority of 2nd and 3rd round rookies will be based on Madden's adjusted rating scale. I will continue to update them as time moves forward.
- OT Tyler Smith was moved to LG [Cowboys]. Mike McCarthy confirmed the switch yesterday during his post-draft interview. Smith will also be taking backup reps at LT as well.
- Round 2 once completed, will be uploaded to the Madden Share folder.
- As i type this, I'm still adding additional prospects to the free agency pool.

- I expect to have Rounds 2-3 100% completed before the end of the night but I refuse to promise Round 3 until it's actually done. So once again: Round 2 will 100% be completed tonight. Round 3 is expected to be finished also, but there's always a chance for unforeseen issues.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-29-2022 at 05:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2022, 06:58 PM   #82
MVP

drae2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Day 1 of the NFL Draft was a success! Over 118,000+ downloads and currently the most downloaded file on Madden

Roster-Info

Alright so here's a quick summary of changes yesterday as well as what's happening today:

- Round 2 once completed, will be uploaded to the Madden Share folder.
- As i type this, I'm still adding additional prospects to the free agency pool.

- I expect to have Rounds 2-3 100% completed before the end of the night but I refuse to promise Round 3 until it's actually done. So once again: Round 2 will 100% be completed tonight. Round 3 is expected to be finished also, but there's always a chance for unforeseen issues.
Will these be also on xbox one x?
Old 04-29-2022, 09:25 PM   #83
Rookie

Analyzer52's Arena

OVR: 3

For the Commanders Holcomb has been said to be moving to middle linebacker and Davis is going to right outside linebacker where he should have been in the first place. They should also be drafting an inside linebacker but time will tell.
Old 04-30-2022, 03:23 PM   #84
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by drae2
Yes there avaible on x/s
Old 04-30-2022, 03:35 PM   #85
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by drae2
No they won't. Next-gen series X/S only sorry.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2022, 04:53 PM   #86
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

NFL Draft Rounds 1-3 are now complete and available in the Community Downloads. Several of Round 4 is included as well.

Roster-Info2

Included in today's update are the following:

- Rounds 1-3 are complete.
- CB/Slot Troy Hill [Browns] traded to the LA Rams for draft pick compensation.
- All Drafted rookies have 3-year contracts on the roster.
- Several Round 4 Rookies are also included on this update. I plan to complete Round 4 by tomorrow evening but not making any promises. It's technically my birthday weekend and I have friends/family doing things for me tonight & tomorrow so no clue what my plans are going to allow right now.
- Several new jersey #s are being updated. I know players like Skyy Moore, Jabril Peppers, Sean Rhyan, Christian Watson, Trent McDuffie, George Karlaftis and a few others were updated with their new jerseys on the 2nd half of today's update.
- As additional rookies are being added, I've officially run out of CAPs (Create a Player) options. EA only allows so many on the roster before they stop saving. I'm in the phase of overwriting previous unsigned rookies with low OVRs and converting them over. Date of Birth (Age) should be the only major inaccuracies. I try to keep the age no more/less than +1/-1. Equipment and basic accolades are revised and updated.

- Rounds 5-7: I've always done 100% of the Draft in previous years, but there's a VERY REAL chance I will not be doing the whole Draft this year. I can't keep staying up past midnight as well as managing my 2 kids and family. I 100% encourage others to step up and take over or to revise the roster to their own. I have no problem with that. If there's ever any questions, please reach out as I try and respond to everyone the best I can. I'm being bombarded right now with private messages, game invites and chat invites all day long during this process but I can only manage so much. If anything changes I will update accordingly.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-30-2022 at 04:59 PM.
Old 04-30-2022, 07:20 PM   #87
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
NFL Draft Rounds 1-3 are now complete and available in the Community Downloads. Several of Round 4 is included as well.

Roster-Info2

Included in today's update are the following:

- Rounds 1-3 are complete.
- CB/Slot Troy Hill [Browns] traded to the LA Rams for draft pick compensation.
- All Drafted rookies have 3-year contracts on the roster.
- Several Round 4 Rookies are also included on this update. I plan to complete Round 4 by tomorrow evening but not making any promises. It's technically my birthday weekend and I have friends/family doing things for me tonight & tomorrow so no clue what my plans are going to allow right now.
- Several new jersey #s are being updated. I know players like Skyy Moore, Jabril Peppers, Sean Rhyan, Christian Watson, Trent McDuffie, George Karlaftis and a few others were updated with their new jerseys on the 2nd half of today's update.
- As additional rookies are being added, I've officially run out of CAPs (Create a Player) options. EA only allows so many on the roster before they stop saving. I'm in the phase of overwriting previous unsigned rookies with low OVRs and converting them over. Date of Birth (Age) should be the only major inaccuracies. I try to keep the age no more/less than +1/-1. Equipment and basic accolades are revised and updated.

- Rounds 5-7: I've always done 100% of the Draft in previous years, but there's a VERY REAL chance I will not be doing the whole Draft this year. I can't keep staying up past midnight as well as managing my 2 kids and family. I 100% encourage others to step up and take over or to revise the roster to their own. I have no problem with that. If there's ever any questions, please reach out as I try and respond to everyone the best I can. I'm being bombarded right now with private messages, game invites and chat invites all day long during this process but I can only manage so much. If anything changes I will update accordingly.
happy birthday
Old 04-30-2022, 09:29 PM   #88
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
happy birthday
Happy birthday and thank you fir what you gave us! Honestly id consider it done. You got the biggest trades and names where they need to be. Your health and family is def more important. Thank you again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »