Home

Madden 22 - Community Offseason Roster [Xbox Series X/S]

This is a discussion on Madden 22 - Community Offseason Roster [Xbox Series X/S] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2022, 11:04 PM   #65
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 22 - Community Offseason Roster [Xbox Series X/S]

SS K Jackson re-signed with denver 1 year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2022, 03:34 PM   #66
Just started!

OVR: 0

I've downloaded your files in the past on previous madden. However, in the madden 22 community files, I cannot find the file names or gamer tag. The search comes back with nothing. Wondering if anyone has any idea why. I can see lots of other files, just not these.

Xbox Series X - Madden digital version

Thank you!
Old 04-08-2022, 08:29 PM   #67
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndman
I've downloaded your files in the past on previous madden. However, in the madden 22 community files, I cannot find the file names or gamer tag. The search comes back with nothing. Wondering if anyone has any idea why. I can see lots of other files, just not these.

Xbox Series X - Madden digital version

Thank you!
If you're on Series X then double check your version of Madden because it's definitely there. A lot of people on Series X have come back saying they can't find my file and then realize they're not using the Series X/S version of Madden 22 (they download both editions but are running the standard edition). After they download the proper edition they finally see it.

As soon as you load up the Community Files, I'm on the main page as the 2nd file file or something.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html
Old 04-09-2022, 08:49 AM   #68
Rookie

xScruPHyx's Arena

Josh Reynolds - Detroit wears #8

Sent from my moto g stylus using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-09-2022, 08:15 PM   #69
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

DE C Cambell re-signed with balt 1 year
Old 04-10-2022, 05:50 PM   #70
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Roster Update: 04/09/22 - 04/10/22

- QB Joshua Dobbs signed to the Browns [1-year]
- RB Ryan Nall signed to the Cowboys [1-year]
- WR/KR DeAndre Carter signed to the Chargers [1-year]
- TE Ryan Griffin signed to the Bears [1-year]
- MLB Troy Reeder signed to the Chargers [1-year]
- MLB Matthew Adams signed to the Bears [1-year]
- CB Tavon Young signed to the Bears [1-year]
- CB Mike Ford signed to the Falcons [1-year]
- S Rodney McLeod signed to the Colts [1-year]
- P Thomas Morstead signed to the Dolphins [1-year]

- DL Calais Campbell re-signed to the Ravens [2-years]
- MLB Josh Bynes re-signed to the Ravens [1-year]
- CB Trey Flowers re-signed to the Bengals [1-year]
- S Ronnie Harrison re-signed to the Browns [1-year]

- CB D.J. Hayden released from the Commanders

Tragedy:

- With the sudden passing of QB Dwayne Haskins [Steelers] I have the unfortunate & uneasy obligation of figuring out the best approach on what to do with him on the roster. After doing a Madden community vote on Twitter - I've made the final decision to leave him as is on the Steelers roster, however he is removed from the depth chart. This allows players to do as they feel is best and allows others to play with him if they choose. This is a 'Damned if I do, damned if I don't' situation so I'm just letting the majority of votes determine where to go with it.
I definitely do not feel right in lowering his stats so he becomes a 12 OVR. I started to and yeah, it just didn't feel right...
My prayers go out to his family, friends and teammates.

Misc. Roster Notes & Edits:

- The Raiders, Ravens and 2 other teams received a large amount of jersey # corrections as well as depth chart and roster movement.
- There was an issue with Madden where the Browns, Jets, Rams and Dolphins kept having their QB depth charts messed up. Not sure what was causing it, but players like Watson, Stafford and Wilson kept being removed from the depth chart completely even after multiple re-saves. I believe I have it corrected now, but take a look on your end to double check.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NFL Draft Roster. Roster Name: UPDATED22DRAFT

- I wanted to make sure I had 70+ prospects completed before the weekend concluded. That is now done. I still have another 10-15 prospects I expect to have completed before this coming week ends as well.

*** Currently there are 74 Prospects Available on the roster with more being added daily.
Currently available (in no specific order): QB Malik Willis, QB Kenny Pickett, QB Matt Corral, QB Carson Strong, QB Desmond Ridder, QB Sam Howell, RB Breece Hall, RB Kenny Walker III, RB Isaiah Spiller, RB Kyren Williams, RB James Cook, WR Drake London, WR Jameson Williams, WR Garrett Wilson, WR Treylon Burks, WR Chris Olave, WR Jahan Dotson, WR Christian Watson, WR Danny Gray, WR George Pickens, WR Wan'Dale Robinson, WR Jalen Tolbert, TE Trey McBride, TE Greg Dulcich, LT Evan Neal, LT Ikem Ekwonu, LT Charles Cross, LT Bernhard Raimann, LG Zion Johnson, LG Jamaree Salyer, LG Joshua Ezeudu, C Tyler Linderbaum, C Cam Jurgens, RG Kenyon Green, RT Trevor Penning, RT Tyler Smith, RT Abraham Lucas, LE Jermaine Johnson II, LE Drake Jackson, LE Cameron Thomas, RE Travon Walker, RE George Karlaftis, DT Jordan Davis, DT Devonte Wyatt, DT Travis Jones, DT DeMarvin Leal, DT Logan Hall, DT Perrion Winfrey, 4-3/LOLB Devin Lloyd, LOLB/EDGE Aidan Hutchinson, MLB Nakobe Dean, MLB Christian Harris, MLB Chad Muma, MLB Quay Walker, MLB Troy Anderson, MLB Leo Chenal, ROLB/EDGE Kayvon Thibodeaux, ROLB/EDGE Boye Mafe, ROLB/EDGE Arnold Ebiketie, CB Ahmad "Sauce" Gardner, CB Trent McDuffie, CB Derek Stingley Jr., CB Andrew Booth Jr., CB Roger McCreary, CB Kaiir Elam, CB Kyler Gordon, CB Tariq Woolen, FS Lewis Cine, FS Verone McKinley III, FS Jalen Pitre, SS Kyle Hamilton, SS Daxton Hill, SS Jaquan Brisker & P/K Matt Araiza

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-10-2022 at 10:42 PM.
Old 04-13-2022, 11:29 AM   #71
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

I'll be updating this post throughout the day until I'm done editing. Listed below is what is currently available at the moment.

Quote:
Roster Update: 04/13/22 & 4/14/22

- WR Sammy Watkins signed to the Packers [1-year]
- WR Malik Turner signed to the 49ers [1-year]
- TE Anthony Firkser signed to the Falcons [1-year]
- RT Bobby Hart signed to the Bills [1-year]
- DE Kemoko Turay signed to the 49ers [1-year]
- MLB/ST Brandon King signed to the Colts [1-year]
- OLB/EDGE Tashawn Bower signed to the Raiders [1-year]
- CB Steven Nelson signed to the Texans [2-years]
- FS DeShon Elliott signed to the Lions [1-year]

- QB Geno Smith re-signed to the Seahawks [1-year]
- WR A.J. Green re-signed to the Cardinals [1-year]
- K Joey Slye re-signed to the Commanders [2-years]

- MLB Dylan Moses released from the Jaguars

- QB Derek Carr has been extended to 3-years on the roster after his contract renewal today.
- The Dallas Cowboys received a large overhaul of jersey # corrections. The team recently assigned several players their new numbers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NFL Draft Roster. Roster Name: UPDATED22DRAFT

- I've spent a lot of time on this Draft Roster the last 24 hours and have added 12 more Prospects to the Roster who are expected to be drafted in Rounds 2 or 3.

*** There are now 86 Prospects Available on the roster with more being added daily.
Currently available (in no specific order): QB Malik Willis, QB Kenny Pickett, QB Matt Corral, QB Carson Strong, QB Desmond Ridder, QB Sam Howell, RB Breece Hall, RB Kenny Walker III, RB Isaiah Spiller, RB Kyren Williams, RB James Cook, WR Drake London, WR Jameson Williams, WR Garrett Wilson, WR Treylon Burks, WR Chris Olave, WR Jahan Dotson, WR Christian Watson, WR Danny Gray, WR George Pickens, WR Wan'Dale Robinson, WR Jalen Tolbert, WR Alec Pierce, WR/KR Calvin Austin III, TE Trey McBride, TE Greg Dulcich, TE Cade Otton, TE Jeremy Ruckert, TE Jelani Woods, LT Evan Neal, LT Ikem Ekwonu, LT Charles Cross, LT Bernhard Raimann, LG Zion Johnson, LG Jamaree Salyer, LG Joshua Ezeudu, C Tyler Linderbaum, C Cam Jurgens, RG Kenyon Green, RG/RT Darian Kinnard, RT Trevor Penning, RT Tyler Smith, RT Abraham Lucas, RT Daniel Faalele, LE Jermaine Johnson II, LE Drake Jackson, LE Cameron Thomas, RE Travon Walker, RE George Karlaftis, DT Jordan Davis, DT Devonte Wyatt, DT Travis Jones, DT DeMarvin Leal, DT Logan Hall, DT Perrion Winfrey, DT Phidarian Mathis, 4-3/LOLB Devin Lloyd, LOLB/EDGE Aidan Hutchinson, LOLB/EDGE Nik Bonitto, MLB Nakobe Dean, MLB Christian Harris, MLB Chad Muma, MLB Quay Walker, MLB Troy Anderson, MLB Leo Chenal, MLB Channing Tindall, ROLB/EDGE Kayvon Thibodeaux, ROLB/EDGE Boye Mafe, ROLB/EDGE Arnold Ebiketie, ROLB/EDGE Myjai Sanders, CB Ahmad "Sauce" Gardner, CB Trent McDuffie, CB Derek Stingley Jr., CB Andrew Booth Jr., CB Roger McCreary, CB Kaiir Elam, CB Kyler Gordon, CB Tariq Woolen, CB Tariq Castro-Fields, FS Lewis Cine, FS Verone McKinley III, FS Jalen Pitre, SS Kyle Hamilton, SS Daxton Hill, SS Jaquan Brisker & P/K Matt Araiza

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-14-2022 at 08:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2022, 03:31 PM   #72
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Madden's Community Downloads have been down and not working for over 48+ hours. I'm hoping they fix it soon, but that's one of the reasons I haven't been announcing changes/updates.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »