Home

Omicron's Fictional Draft Classes (Madden 22)

This is a discussion on Omicron's Fictional Draft Classes (Madden 22) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2022, 10:43 PM   #9
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Omicron's Fictional Draft Classes (Madden 22)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzoz21
We're planning on releasing all of the classes for Madden 23.

We did Class 1 on 22 to gauge interest and get feedback.

I hope you liked Class 1 and I'm glad to see there's some concrete interest in continuing these.
I just posted not knowing your plans and I can't wait to use them. And take off with u guys..Let's goooo. Yep I'm all in on your work keep it going
Old 08-19-2022, 09:00 AM   #10
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzoz21
The Omicron Draft Classes

Welcome to the best possible addition to your latest career in franchise. We’ve spent time to specially craft each of our 12 draft classes, with unique and individual players, to make your drafts that much more detailed. No 3 QB from the same school drafts, or positions that are completely devoid of talent like in EA’s auto generated classes. There will be busts, don’t get us wrong, but the information we provide will make it that much more fun to draft the gems or suffer through the busts.

What will you get from us you ask?

Every class contains 300 completely customized players, from storylines to attributes, to equipment (probably).

The Preseason Scouting Report is used to see who to look out for going into the season with preseason rankings, preseason All-Americans, Heisman Frontrunners, the top 100 incoming freshman, the preseason top 5 prospects at each position, plus position storylines, Top small school prospects, and an Early 1st Round Mock Draft.

The Pre Draft Scouting Report is used to really hone in on the guys who have caught your interest and to show who really excelled or disappointed during the season. You’ll get postseason rankings, CFP results, Award winners, All-Americans, scouting reports for each custom player (300 total) by position, plus a best in class ranking for each position.You’ll also get a sneak peak at how next year’s class is shaping up with a Way-Too-Early 1st Round Mock Draft.

In addition, you’ll receive access to that season’s stats leaderboard providing the top 20 in each major statistical category.

To start with we are releasing Class 1 on Madden 22 to gauge interest and to get feedback and notes on things we can improve on. We have multiple classes mocked up, but there’s still a lot of work to do. We’ll also be releasing Class 1 on Xbox One because that’s the console that we currently play on, but feedback is also appreciated on that front as well.

We want to give a huge shout out to Sapp, Raiderz, and Matt for creating the Associated Fictional Draft Classes for Madden 19 and 20, they were a huge inspiration for us. We now appreciate all the work they put into their classes even more after doing ours.

Now enough about us. These draft classes are about you. Will you find the next Tom Brady at the end of the draft? Will you draft the biggest bust since Ryan Leaf? The choice is yours. Now start scouting and start reading because the ability to hoist the Lombardi begins with the moves you make on that draft room floor. Good luck!

Draft Class #1:

File Name: OMICRONDC1
User Name: CozandEffect116

DC 1 Stats Sheet

DC 1 Preseason Scouting Report

DC 1 Pre Draft Scouting Report
I know I'm like six months late but I really appreciate the shout out. Family life has been sucking up my time but it's good to know people are still doing fictional classes. Looking forward to see what yall drop for this year's release!
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 08-23-2022, 11:36 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
I know I'm like six months late but I really appreciate the shout out. Family life has been sucking up my time but it's good to know people are still doing fictional classes. Looking forward to see what yall drop for this year's release!

He lives!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2022, 11:42 AM   #12
Pro

My advice: promote the classes— go to reddit, the EA boards, etc. and get the word out about the classes.

I used to go to reddit to pimp Sapp’s classes
Old 09-02-2022, 10:59 AM   #13
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodi
My advice: promote the classes— go to reddit, the EA boards, etc. and get the word out about the classes.

I used to go to reddit to pimp Sapp’s classes
Wodi the goat! Ima PM you in a bit by the way bro
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 10-01-2022, 03:52 AM   #14
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Is this still going on..
Old 10-05-2022, 04:35 AM   #15
Rookie

Are these out yet guys they look awesome. I’m new to this site so I had no idea what the file names represented on previous copies of the game. I’m excited to try them out!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »