Home

Mike Lowe Madden 23 Slider App

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe Madden 23 Slider App within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2022, 08:35 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 23 Slider App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Good questions and both are really easy to workaround:

For fumbles your can include WR fumbles and add them to your RB ones.

For a rushing QB I just wouldn't include their rushing yards at all and only use your RB yardage.
Ok cool i was thinking that but just wanted your input. Thanks
Old 08-17-2022, 06:27 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

You should really add an option to choose between whether you’re entering data for next gen (PS5/Xbox Series S/X) or past gen (PC/PS4/Xbox one). Next gen runs on a different engine so simulation results will be completely different.
Old 08-17-2022, 06:51 PM   #35
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossme89
You should really add an option to choose between whether you’re entering data for next gen (PS5/Xbox Series S/X) or past gen (PC/PS4/Xbox one). Next gen runs on a different engine so simulation results will be completely different.
It shouldn't matter. You're entering in stats to generate a slider set in which the format of that slider set hasn't been updated in years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2022, 01:07 PM   #36
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Updated to v1.03.

I always recommend clearing your cache and/or using an incognito browser to ensure you have the updated version (check for v1.03 on the homescreen).

Changelog
1.03 - Updated Settings, including adding Skill-Based Passing. Updated FAQ. Updated House Rules. Added 'Other Sliders' section to more easily find special teams and penalty sliders. Tweaked a few of the 'Other Sliders'. Updated navigation to be a bit more user friendly.
Old 08-18-2022, 03:11 PM   #37
Rookie

JRT2006's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Updated to v1.03.

I always recommend clearing your cache and/or using an incognito browser to ensure you have the updated version (check for v1.03 on the homescreen).

Changelog
1.03 - Updated Settings, including adding Skill-Based Passing. Updated FAQ. Updated House Rules. Added 'Other Sliders' section to more easily find special teams and penalty sliders. Tweaked a few of the 'Other Sliders'. Updated navigation to be a bit more user friendly.
Awesome tool Mike, I've got about 5 games worth of data inputted (playing the same team) and just played my first game with the slider suggestions. Very frustrating but rewarding game. 17 point comeback for me in the 4th quarter, led by 1 point, lost to a last second FG on a 1.5 minute drive downfield.

Question for you when entering existing sliders. The slider results for user and cpu are in two parts, user offense and cpu defense/cpu offense and user defense. When entering existing sliders, do we input the same way? For instance, Enter existing user sliders, donI enter the existence user offensive sliders and the existing cpu defensive sliders, and vice versa for cpu? Thanks
Old 08-18-2022, 03:14 PM   #38
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRT2006
Awesome tool Mike, I've got about 5 games worth of data inputted (playing the same team) and just played my first game with the slider suggestions. Very frustrating but rewarding game. 17 point comeback for me in the 4th quarter, led by 1 point, lost to a last second FG on a 1.5 minute drive downfield.

Question for you when entering existing sliders. The slider results for user and cpu are in two parts, user offense and cpu defense/cpu offense and user defense. When entering existing sliders, do we input the same way? For instance, Enter existing user sliders, donI enter the existence user offensive sliders and the existing cpu defensive sliders, and vice versa for cpu? Thanks
My next update will help with this. I know exactly what you're referring to and it is confusing.

To avoid confusion of people reading this in the future after I make the fix, I'll DM you later today.
Old 08-19-2022, 04:32 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 0

I press the cpu or user and the instructions screen appears but will not let me go beyond.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EEE6E2DC-4455-4C35-AE19-7E0414B9A72B.jpg (69.4 KB, 168 views)
Old 08-19-2022, 06:30 PM   #40
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboyjones20
I press the cpu or user and the instructions screen appears but will not let me go beyond.
You need to clear your browser's cache. That's last year's version appearing there for you still. You should be seeing Ja' Marr Chase and v1.03.

Last edited by Mike Lowe; 08-19-2022 at 06:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »