Home

Run block sliders

This is a discussion on Run block sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2023, 07:23 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Run block sliders

I have my run block on 0 and cpu defense all on 100, using a variation of Jarrod21 all madden level sliders and still average 200 rushing per game, 300 sometimes, this isn't real, help !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2023, 08:40 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Run block sliders

1. I run all my running plays out of broadcast cam. Try that.

2. What’s your YPC? I find it hard to believe you’re getting rushing numbers like that without running the ball basically all game long. And if you’re running the ball all game long, then what’s so unrealistic about 200 yards?

3. Maybe you’re just a Madden God bro, idk.

Best of luck to you.
Old 09-08-2023, 09:34 PM   #3
Rookie

dh13king's Arena

From what I could see, Jarrod21 hasn't made a slider set since Madden 21 - try using a slider set that was actually tested in Madden 24.
Old 09-09-2023, 08:25 PM   #4
Rookie

[quote=Detroit Tigers;2050820942]1. I run all my running plays out of broadcast cam. Try that.

2. What’s your YPC? I find it hard to believe you’re getting rushing numbers like that without running the ball basically all game long. And if you’re running the ball all game long, then what’s so unrealistic about 200 yards?

Best of luck

Average 6 to 7 yards per carry, it is very unrealistic, not fun at all, I can go a entire drive and not have to pass 1 time, still testing a slider set, like the guy after u replied, using my own set based off Jared21, but can't find a slider set as tough as his was, I have all cpu defense on 100 and penalties maxed out, hopefully I find a set, or they nurf the run blocking, my run block is also on 0 and fumbles on 5
Old 09-09-2023, 08:28 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh13king
From what I could see, Jarrod21 hasn't made a slider set since Madden 21 - try using a slider set that was actually tested in Madden 24.
I know he hasn't, just looking for answers, my slider set is basically just based on his black set, my passing still sucks kinda, but it's just not fun, can run so easily I don't have to pass on some drives, just looking for answers or a slider set that would slow it down and I would have to pass
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2023, 08:31 PM   #6
Rookie

dh13king's Arena

[quote=Coach2415;2050821597]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit Tigers
1. I run all my running plays out of broadcast cam. Try that.

Best of luck

Average 6 to 7 yards per carry, it is very unrealistic, not fun at all, I can go a entire drive and not have to pass 1 time, still testing a slider set, like the guy after u replied, using my own set based off Jared21, but can't find a slider set as tough as his was, I have all cpu defense on 100 and penalties maxed out, hopefully I find a set, or they nurf the run blocking, my run block is also on 0 and fumbles on 5
Honestly raising CPU tackling helps for me, I find it helps their run pursuit abilities. Having every CPU defense slider at 100 probably results in a lot of wonkiness.
Old 09-09-2023, 10:26 PM   #7
Rookie

[quote=dh13king;2050821602]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach2415

Honestly raising CPU tackling helps for me, I find it helps their run pursuit abilities. Having every CPU defense slider at 100 probably results in a lot of wonkiness.
Going to try playmaker slider set, see if it works
Old 09-10-2023, 03:17 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Only ways to make running the ball harder are to lower the Run Blocking slider, raise the Tackling slider, and raise the Speed Threshold. Still won't likely give you the experience you want. Running the ball is simply too easy by default in the game thanks to the OL animations on most run plays. If an OL isn't instashed then they win their rep basically every single time.

You can try to avoid calling some of the more overpowered running plays like any HB Dive from an Offset Shotgun formation, but what is really needed is for EA, and has been for years, is for EA to overhaul their play in the trenches. In real life not all wins/losses at the LOS are either 3 yards of push or an insta-shed. A DL can win a rep in the running game without getting off his block. EA doesn't seem to understand that.

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »