Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 23 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 23 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2022, 12:38 PM   #409
MVP

orye74's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden PC 23 slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jweaver421
I feel like sacks are a bit low but its way better than last year which had way to many
Since the past few years they have been high, Im fine with it LOL
Old 10-21-2022, 05:35 PM   #410
Rookie

Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden PC 23 slider

I'm fine with the lower number too. Your NG sliders are the best out there. I appreciate your hard work
Old 10-21-2022, 07:57 PM   #411
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden PC 23 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by orye74
How are you going to do ncaa football when it comes out? What I used to do was, me being a Maryland and Navy fan was I’d cpu v cpu all those games, all the ACC inter league games when they play each other, the top 25 teams when they play another top 25 team and rivalry’s

CPU vs CPU all but only watch the games I’m interested in and sim the the rest, mostly watch the Top 25 and Rutgers. I’m doing that now with Draft Day Football, Pro and College.
It’s 2D but stat and Franchise heavy on the PC.

Sent from my iPhone 14 Pro Max using Operation Sports

Last edited by cdcool; 10-21-2022 at 08:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2022, 10:05 PM   #412
MVP

orye74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
CPU vs CPU all but only watch the games I’m interested in and sim the the rest, mostly watch the Top 25 and Rutgers. I’m doing that now with Draft Day Football, Pro and College.
It’s 2D but stat and Franchise heavy on the PC.

Sent from my iPhone 14 Pro Max using Operation Sports
I still have NCAA 14. Only reason I have my PS3 still
Old 10-28-2022, 01:26 PM   #413
Rookie

Hey cdcool...
Since your guys have been quite on here..Do you have nba2k23 cpu vs cpu sliders?
I know you mentioned them before..
But I can't find them on Nba2k23 slider thread.
Thank you.

Sent from my SM-S215DL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-28-2022, 03:53 PM   #414
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwhite001
Hey cdcool...
Since your guys have been quite on here..Do you have nba2k23 cpu vs cpu sliders?
Thank you.

Hey Buddy, I got the game!
From what I’m seeing CPU vs CPU MyLeague, with all settings on Default with 12minute Quarters. No changes needed this year thus far, everything looks good including penalties on the PC. Ive watched a couple of weeks of games.
Old 10-29-2022, 11:47 PM   #415
MVP

orye74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwhite001
Hey cdcool...
Thank you.

When its quiet in here it usually means the games are running smooth. So good that if Madden sent another patch Id reject it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2022, 11:55 PM   #416
MVP

orye74's Arena

Im getting really diverse games. Some high scoring games, some low scoring games. Some games with like 6 sacks some with only 2. Majority of the time the WR's lead in the receptions, some games with 100 yd rushers some not, The teams that should win do but sometimes I see the occasional upset and the Steeler's are 1-7. I Can't ask for a better season thus far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »