Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 23 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 23 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2022, 01:25 PM   #441
MVP

orye74's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden PC 23 slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red467Doby
How do you accomplish this? I can't seem to figure it out.
Open Madden NFL and go to the main in-game menu. Go to Rosters and Playbooks > Share and Manage Files > Load and Delete Files to bring up the game's file list. Delete the files under Profile, Once you have done that make sure you hit the PS Button to bring you back to the main PS5 menu and close Madden 23. Once you restart if you have to agree to their TOS again, you did it correctly. This yea I found that I dont have to delete the profile as much as last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2022, 10:34 AM   #442
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden PC 23 slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by orye74
Open Madden NFL and go to the main in-game menu. Go to Rosters and Playbooks > Share and Manage Files > Load and Delete Files to bring up the game's file list. Delete the files under Profile, Once you have done that make sure you hit the PS Button to bring you back to the main PS5 menu and close Madden 23. Once you restart if you have to agree to their TOS again, you did it correctly. This yea I found that I dont have to delete the profile as much as last year.

Thanks guys. The screen plays are now working properly (qb’s aren’t just standing there taking sacks and the d-line isn’t sending two guys to cover the screen). I am not sure it deleting the profile fixed it or turning the gameplay helpers off. I noticed those reset to on after the update. Anyhow I am happy again

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-12-2022, 02:00 PM   #443
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

REPEAT!
The RAMs are the Super Bowl Champs for 2022
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot (410).png (1.76 MB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (405).jpg (74.1 KB, 68 views)
File Type: png Screenshot (412).png (1.90 MB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (415).jpg (100.8 KB, 69 views)
File Type: png Screenshot (426).png (1.95 MB, 71 views)
Old 11-12-2022, 02:01 PM   #444
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Stanford! is the man
REPEAT!
The RAMs are the Super Bowl Champs for 2022
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (419).jpg (80.0 KB, 69 views)
Old 11-12-2022, 02:06 PM   #445
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

2022 Season Recap
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (428).jpg (121.9 KB, 70 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2022, 08:31 AM   #446
Rookie

OVR: 0

Only in week 10...curious who wins it in my sim.

CD, the game plays much better than last season, yes its not perfect, too many passes to runs, but the scores, yards, etc. feel good.

The one thing I would like to do for my game is see more injuries, I'm just not seeing them enough in terms of how the NFL plays out. A lot of the serious injuries for teams are based on when I started the game and these players had been injured, placed on the rosters from the real world season.

I am playing at your settings, 52 main and 52 in the franchise. Any suggestions of which one or both I can tweak for my liking?
Old 11-13-2022, 09:52 AM   #447
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarra82
Only in week 10...curious who wins it in my sim.

CD, the game plays much better than last season, yes its not perfect, too many passes to runs, but the scores, yards, etc. feel good.

The one thing I would like to do for my game is see more injuries, I'm just not seeing them enough in terms of how the NFL plays out. A lot of the serious injuries for teams are based on when I started the game and these players had been injured, placed on the rosters from the real world season.

I am playing at your settings, 52 main and 52 in the franchise. Any suggestions of which one or both I can tweak for my liking?
Regarding injures, try 55 and let me know if you see a significant increase or go higher. I will take another look at injuries as well, most complained that 52 produced to many.

Passing vs Rushing is a EA thing, I’m okay with it, Rushing season ending stats looked okay.
Old 11-13-2022, 10:24 AM   #448
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

1st-week Season 2023

I see no issues, other than the Bears might suck

31 Rushing attempts by one guy, a Rookie.

Tight End lead in Receiving by one

3 Sacks

I agree it's time to raise Injuries I will have a suggested update shortly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (431).jpg (101.9 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (432).jpg (105.9 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (433).jpg (104.9 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (434).jpg (105.3 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (435).jpg (100.2 KB, 64 views)

Last edited by cdcool; 11-13-2022 at 10:33 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »