Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 23 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 23 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2022, 09:56 AM   #465
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden PC 23 slider

"Also seeing single players get 3+ sacks by themselves every single game plus quarterbacks running backwards 15 yards and getting sacked multiple times a game."

Turning OFF Intentional Grounding will help curve this. I play cpu vs cpu and I noticed a difference when I made that switch. I do still have 10 total sack games, but not as often as when I had IG on. Myles Garrett in my Browns franchise finished with 18.5 sacks.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2022, 10:01 AM   #466
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden PC 23 slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
"Also seeing single players get 3+ sacks by themselves every single game plus quarterbacks running backwards 15 yards and getting sacked multiple times a game."

Turning OFF Intentional Grounding will help curve this. I play cpu vs cpu and I noticed a difference when I made that switch. I do still have 10 total sack games, but not as often as when I had IG on. Myles Garrett in my Browns franchise finished with 18.5 sacks.
Not making that switch in here, Single Player sacks have gotten better with the Injury Testing setting now, but thanks.
Old 11-23-2022, 10:31 AM   #467
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

I'm seeing an increase in Pass Attempts now for some games.
Not sure what I can do about it tho
Old 11-25-2022, 09:57 AM   #468
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

What's screwed up right now with Madden 23

Pass Attempts: Too many
Injuries: Not Enough and too many Injury Time Outs
I'm also seeing Regular Time Outs pop up on an Injury and not being counted as a Time Out.
Penalties: Not Enough
Sacks: Too many by the same Players

Last edited by cdcool; 11-25-2022 at 11:09 AM.
Old 11-27-2022, 08:04 PM   #469
Rookie

OVR: 0

@orye74

Are you seeing teams taking FGs that are too far? Like 65-67 yard FGs instead of punting
Old 11-30-2022, 10:12 AM   #470
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acsept
Hopefully we can get orye74's tweaks once again for this year as I completely got addicted to CPU v. CPU with Madden 22 using these settings.
Look at the #1 Page, they are there for NextGen
Old 11-30-2022, 10:27 AM   #471
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
What's screwed up right now with Madden 23

Pass Attempts: Too many
Injuries: Not Enough and too many Injury Time Outs
I'm also seeing Regular Time Outs pop up on an Injury and not being counted as a Time Out.
Penalties: Not Enough
Sacks: Too many by the same Players

Thia because with 0 speed parity the slow lineman are unrealistically slow and cant get to the quarterback. So the speed rushers are going to get all the sacks. I did a test in practice at speed parity 0 the slowest players in the league ran almost an 8 second 40. At speed parity of 100 it was around 6.2 which is accurate. Once I switched to speed parity of 100 DT’s for cpu va cpu games started to get sacks. There were hardly any dt sacks before that.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2022, 12:09 PM   #472
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red467Doby
Thia because with 0 speed parity the slow lineman are unrealistically slow and cant get to the quarterback. So the speed rushers are going to get all the sacks. I did a test in practice at speed parity 0 the slowest players in the league ran almost an 8 second 40. At speed parity of 100 it was around 6.2 which is accurate. Once I switched to speed parity of 100 DT’s for cpu va cpu games started to get sacks. There were hardly any dt sacks before that.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I've been on zero parity for 3 years, I don't think so. Tested
Sacks are a smaller issue now from what I listed below.

Last edited by cdcool; 11-30-2022 at 12:27 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »