Home

Armor & Swords Pro & All-Pro Custom Madden 23 Simulation Sliders For PS5/X Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Pro & All-Pro Custom Madden 23 Simulation Sliders For PS5/X Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2023, 07:55 PM   #929
Pro

cubby blue's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Pro & All-Pro Custom Madden 23 Simulation Sliders For PS5/X Franch

Armor, I've been using your sliders for my first season. I like the way the game is playing except for the interceptions. I don't throw enough. Usually it's the other way around lol..
The cpu doesn't throw many. Although, they do throw a lot of bone headed passes that should be picked off. I also throw some passes that should be picked off as well.

I know you have your reasoning on the interception slider.

Anyway, that's my only gripe about the game play.

I am having fun with the game, and that's the most important thing.
Bulls
Old 01-16-2023, 10:17 PM   #930
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Pro & All-Pro Custom Madden 23 Simulation Sliders For PS5/X Franch

Gotcha! I'll give them a shot and see how it goes.
Old 01-16-2023, 10:56 PM   #931
Pro

After 2 straight seasons these are holding up pretty good. I only had 5 games each season where I scored 40+ Points against the cpu.

One thing I love about these is when you are having one of those games where you are blowing out the cpu. They are still strong enough to more then not throw for 300+ or run for over 100 depending on the team. Makes me feel a little better about blowing them out. Lol

One last thing is I love the games where you are destorying the cpu in the 1st Q then soon after the momentum shifts and you just cant get it back and end up losing the game. I just started my 3rd season and already lost game 1 to the colts because of that.

Great job Armor.

2022-2023 Season Recaps

2022-2023 Play Offs

2022-2023 Schedule

Videos
Rivalry & Other Important games

My game of the Weeks

Superbowls
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2023, 08:07 AM   #932
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubby blue
Armor, I've been using your sliders for my first season. I like the way the game is playing except for the interceptions. I don't throw enough. Usually it's the other way around lol..
The cpu doesn't throw many. Although, they do throw a lot of bone headed passes that should be picked off. I also throw some passes that should be picked off as well.

I know you have your reasoning on the interception slider.

Anyway, that's my only gripe about the game play.

I am having fun with the game, and that's the most important thing.

If you want to push up the INT slider....go ahead one click at a time for both sides.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 01-18-2023, 02:47 PM   #933
Pro

@Armor
You need to see if any adjustments need to be made on HUM pass defense. In my first 2 years I never had the best pass defense but I did manage to be around 15 or less ranked when it come to defense

In my 3rd year I basically still have the same guys and when it comes to pass defense I am almost dead last. Something is definitely off about the hum pass defense after the latest update. I don't think I have had 1 game out of the 8 I have played where I keep the cpu under 300 pass yards.
Old 01-19-2023, 07:37 PM   #934
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0883R
@Armor
You need to see if any adjustments need to be made on HUM pass defense. In my first 2 years I never had the best pass defense but I did manage to be around 15 or less ranked when it come to defense

In my 3rd year I basically still have the same guys and when it comes to pass defense I am almost dead last. Something is definitely off about the hum pass defense after the latest update. I don't think I have had 1 game out of the 8 I have played where I keep the cpu under 300 pass yards.

Try raising human int to 15. That’s the only change I’ve made to this set I think it helps

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-23-2023, 03:00 PM   #935
Rookie

stp2081's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtl420
Try raising human int to 15. That’s the only change I’ve made to this set I think it helps

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I bumped CPU to 10, HUM (no switch) to 50. Seeing great results so far (through 10 PTM games) for HUM defense (only realistic INTs so far). For CPU’s defense it’s mostly been good but have seen some volleyball top drill INTs recently. Might need to dial it back down from 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2023, 11:15 AM   #936
Rookie

Is it possible to get rid of the gimmicky pass rush meter and the stupid thing where it says what kind of pass you just threw?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »