Home

Matt10's Madden 23 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 23 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2022, 06:09 PM   #617
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 23 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henderson33
Two questions,

1) what's everyone running for autosubs and XP sliders?

2) How is Progressive Fatigue this year? I've heard AI teams tend to not know how to use it correctly and they ended up playing quite a few backups the later you get in the season/playoffs.

i recommend keeping progressive fatigue off because i’ve had the same issues with it as last year. i’ve also noticed the cpu teams play significantly weaker towards the end of the year as well so it’s probably best to keep it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-06-2022, 08:26 PM   #618
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJsakila
^^ Yes, PLEASE! This is what I need. Im at a point of having to do this myself. It might take two or three days to adjust the db catch ratings... I wasn't even aware of the aggressive trait rating.. Why would I need to ALSO change this if im dropping my catch ratings?? Its all about the time involved in making these adjustments, obviously. Thanks..

I cant find any rosters for the series X that has the catch rating adjustments..
The aggressive play ball trait on DBs causes them to attack the ball, which we know most WRs don't, so setting it to balanced/conservative on most DBs can help reduce INTs for yourself and the CPU.

I keep only the best ballhawks set to aggressive play ball, so for example Jalen Ramsey, Tre White, Jaire Alexander, Denzel Ward, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Micah Hyde, Jordan Poyer.

I set DBs who tend to play the receiver more than the ball to conservative, everyone else is balanced.

Buffalo Bills, Toronto Blue Jays, Ottawa Senators, Milwaukee Bucks

Currently listening to: Veil of Maya

Currently listening to: Ice Nine Kills

PSN: Sentient_Ooze
Old 10-06-2022, 08:35 PM   #619
Rookie

Decent at Best's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarfytheOwl
The aggressive play ball trait on DBs causes them to attack the ball, which we know most WRs don't, so setting it to balanced/conservative on most DBs can help reduce INTs for yourself and the CPU.

I keep only the best ballhawks set to aggressive play ball, so for example Jalen Ramsey, Tre White, Jaire Alexander, Denzel Ward, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Micah Hyde, Jordan Poyer.

I set DBs who tend to play the receiver more than the ball to conservative, everyone else is balanced.

Without trying to derail the thread could I ask what your psn is? I'd love to download it. What roster was the base? Preseason, week1?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-06-2022, 11:47 PM   #620
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decent at Best
Without trying to derail the thread could I ask what your psn is? I'd love to download it. What roster was the base? Preseason, week1?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app
I actually used someone else's roster as a base, I believe it was called NITIN. They had a lot of ideas I agreed with, that's why I used their base.

I believe the base of that was preseason, but I could be wrong. I know a lot of the rookie face scans are in, if that gives any indication to what the base may have been.

PSN is Sentient_Ooze, and as not to derail Matt's thread, this is the only comment I'll be making about the roster.

If you download it free to like or dislike, whichever you think it deserves.

Edit: I'd like to add, it or any roster won't fix all the issues Madden has, but hopefully it can lessen them some. Also, some of the injured players are still on their original teams, because you can't release injured players. Sorry about that.

Currently listening to: Ice Nine Kills

PSN: Sentient_Ooze

Last edited by BarfytheOwl; 10-07-2022 at 12:38 AM.
Old 10-07-2022, 08:29 AM   #621
Banned

Matt10l are u planning on making anymore versions of ur sliders set for m23 just curious

Sent from my SM-A716U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2022, 08:55 AM   #622
Pro

kingcrf's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorsfan22
Matt10l are u planning on making anymore versions of ur sliders set for m23 just curious

He's playing and building for fifa right now. Im sure he'll be back after the mid-october patch
Gophers
Gators
Yankees
Old 10-07-2022, 08:56 AM   #623
Banned

Ok thanks

Old 10-07-2022, 09:00 AM   #624
Pro

kingcrf's Arena

OVR: 2

I generally don't have a problem with picks. Through 3 seasons I throw about 20 on average with an average qb ovr of 76. With 2 pretty good defenses of Miami and Nwe Orleans I didnt have crazy years, was around top 5 with both. But Xavien Howards specific set of abilities makes him a magnet haha. Dude broke the record and got 20 in year one. 9 games in and hes at 14 after picking off Josh Allen 4 times in what was a 8 turnover game for the Bills. So if you play with or against a player with pick artist and acrobat its safe to say you ask should adjust those.
Gophers
Gators
Yankees

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »