Home

adembroski's Madden 23 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on adembroski's Madden 23 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2022, 09:06 AM   #9
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: adembroski's Madden 23 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleary8
Hey Adembroski, did you end up figuring out these with progressive fatigue on or off? Im just wondering because the gameplay sliders i use for my franchise doesn't use progressive fatigue. If you did use progressive fatigue, how much of a impact would this have do you think over a short franchise of around 3 to 5 years? I just dont know if i should go with your set or Funkies because i know for sure Funkies used progressive fatigue on his but at the same time his are more built for the short term franchise. Any suggestions on what i should do or on what set i should use would really help me and thank you for taking the time out for making these XP sliders. Keep up the good work n take care Broski.
I did this with progressive fatigue on.

I've switched back to Madden 23 so I'll probably work on these further, however, everyone's telling me progressive fatigue works now so I'm not sure how much time I'd want to put into checking them with it off.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 11-26-2022, 01:05 PM   #10
Last Pick At Recess

Hiero's Arena

OVR: 0

Adembroski, are these intended for User-vs-CPU in Franchise Mode? Tweaking the XP (and injury) sliders is about as far as I will go in my franchise as I try my best to not give the CPU any disadvantage (console player).
Colorado Avalanche

“Listen lady, you don’t score, until you score.” - Steve Stifler.
Old 12-01-2022, 01:26 AM   #11
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiero
Adembroski, are these intended for User-vs-CPU in Franchise Mode? Tweaking the XP (and injury) sliders is about as far as I will go in my franchise as I try my best to not give the CPU any disadvantage (console player).
This was tested on PC, but the code is the same. I didn't do anything PC related to develop these. I am 99% sure NextGen consoles use the exact same Franchise Mode code as Current Gen. I do a bit of modding myself, but everything I tested here is purely vanilla Madden.

But yes, they are intended for single player franchise. I would probably drop everything to the lowest factor of ten for a multi-player franchise.

Actually I take that back, i'd round everything up. Creates more competitiveness. but single player, yes, that's what these are intended for.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.

Last edited by adembroski; 12-01-2022 at 01:28 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »