TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders - Page 10 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

This is a discussion on TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-18-2013, 01:53 AM   #73
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

This is where I think we finally have a major breakthrough!!!

I don't think touching human sliders causes any of the craziness with drops, etc. You should be able to edit the human sliders all day and only effect the human side.

I think editing the CPU sliders throws things out of whack. I'm playing right now with all CPU settings at the default ALL-MADDEN difficulty except for Fumbles and Interceptions which I edited to fumbles (45) and Interceptions (14). I have not had the CPU drop a ball yet!!!

I am slowly going to start editing other CPU sliders over the next day or two without touching the Passing sliders and try to see where the craziness enters the equation. Hopefully we can edit all the CPU sliders other than these 3 (QB Accuracy, Pass Blocking and WR Catching) and get them operating perfectly without touching the CPU passing sliders and then I will start to slightly tweak them 1 at a time until we figure out what is causing things to spiral out of control.

There is really only 2 key issues (CPU passing down field aggressiveness and drops)....if we can figure this out - we will be all set!!!!

PLEASE GUYS - start up a testing Connected Franchise and follow the instructions in post #1 to get the HUMAN sliders and new CPU sliders with only changes to fumbles and interceptions and play some games. I think we are on our way to solving this crap
Old 11-18-2013, 03:00 AM   #74
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

What were the CPUs stats for that game?
Old 11-18-2013, 03:10 AM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 2

So here's a question: Why are we not just uploading these to EA in the game itself? That way it'd be easier for everyone to download and test.

Just askin'
Old 11-18-2013, 04:14 AM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 2

And where the heck do you do auto-subs?
Old 11-18-2013, 04:18 AM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 0

How has the auto subs been playing out on the next gen is it still broken or it's working the way it should work?
Old 11-18-2013, 09:13 AM   #78
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinino_Kage
So here's a question: Why are we not just uploading these to EA in the game itself? That way it'd be easier for everyone to download and test.

Just askin'
Because we have been testing and they are not an official release yet
Old 11-18-2013, 09:16 AM   #79
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner1
What were the CPUs stats for that game?
I only played into the 3rd quarter .....it was 2am, but the CPU passing game was excellent. They threw the ball down field, they didn't drop balls while wide open and the overall feel was completely different than what we were seeing previously
Old 11-18-2013, 09:19 AM   #80
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by favard75
How has the auto subs been playing out on the next gen is it still broken or it's working the way it should work?
Better but not great

Still needs tweaking

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »