TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders - Page 16 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

This is a discussion on TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-19-2013, 02:45 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

Really appreciate all the work. I've been following along and making each set of changes as you go.

Can't wait to try these out tonight. Yesterday's set gave a good game, but still way too many picks and too few penalties.
Old 11-19-2013, 02:57 PM   #122
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

Did you see how default all Madden in ccm had pass coverage at 75?? Lol very strange

I had great game last night love the game and actually had penalties called on both teams!!!

By far best Madden ever made period. I wonder how the defense is online??

Last edited by sooner1; 11-19-2013 at 03:00 PM.
Old 11-19-2013, 04:47 PM   #123
Rookie

ulua's Arena

OVR: 5

TNKNGM,

How do you set your auto subs? do you plug them in CCM or only in main menu, then go into CCM, Auto Subs, press reset and save?

I believe CG you save them in the main menu then load ccm then reset the auto subs and press save.

Thanks
Old 11-19-2013, 05:02 PM   #124
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulua
TNKNGM,

How do you set your auto subs? do you plug them in CCM or only in main menu, then go into CCM, Auto Subs, press reset and save?

I believe CG you save them in the main menu then load ccm then reset the auto subs and press save.

Thanks
I set them in CFM and save
Old 11-19-2013, 05:48 PM   #125
Banned

OVR: 0

I'm still seeing tons of CPU drops. It's a game in the rain, think that is doing it? CPU picks are also pretty out of hand still. Alex Smith has 4 through 3 quarters so far.

Last edited by dorneydave866; 11-19-2013 at 06:22 PM.
Old 11-19-2013, 06:40 PM   #126
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorneydave866
I'm still seeing tons of CPU drops. It's a game in the rain, think that is doing it? CPU picks are also pretty out of hand still. Alex Smith has 4 through 3 quarters so far.
I'm not seeing a lot of drops by the CPU and as far as int you have to be careful where you throw the ball just like real life football I expect the CPU to make me pay for my mistake..... Good sliders only concern is the lack of rushing by the CPU...

I upped their run blocking to 75 and dropped mine to 5 good results so far tough tough games!!
Old 11-19-2013, 06:53 PM   #127
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyberious4now
I'm not seeing a lot of drops by the CPU and as far as int you have to be careful where you throw the ball just like real life football I expect the CPU to make me pay for my mistake..... Good sliders only concern is the lack of rushing by the CPU...

I upped their run blocking to 75 and dropped mine to 5 good results so far tough tough games!!

YES!!!!

I notice it myself when I throw picks.....it's usually the result of bad passing decisions - I don't think it's a slider issue so much as a user issue
Old 11-19-2013, 06:54 PM   #128
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Streaming while i test.

Watch live video from TUSGaming on www.twitch.tv

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »