TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders - Page 24 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

This is a discussion on TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-21-2013, 04:18 AM   #185
Rookie

JimmyT85's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

Will these sliders translate well to All-Pro?

I don't get them game until next week (in the UK), but All-Pro is usually too easy for me, but I think the CPU on All-Madden cheats a bit. So if these translated well to All-Pro, that would be awesome
Old 11-21-2013, 10:41 AM   #186
Rookie

OVR: 3

I've played one game in my offline cc and the results were mixed. The CPU logic is still terrible. I was down the entire game by 2 scores and the cardinals refused to run the ball even in the fourth quarter. The dropped passes were ridiculous. The interceptions were very high for both teams.

I ran over 100 plays and the CPU wasn't far behind. Something needs to change with quarter time and/or play clock runoff. I'm not sure if it was a fluke or not but it seemed the CPU Defense was always in a zone with 8 defenders off the line of scrimmage only rushing 3 even when it was an obvious run play.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:55 PM   #187
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner1
Just seems like the CPU D is a little to blitz happy maybe
I suspect that is due to the coach tendency slider, their defensive aggressiveness is probably too high. We saw this in NCAA 14 as well, at least you could edit the coaches there.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Old 11-21-2013, 04:42 PM   #188
Rookie

OVR: 0

Does anybody know if the CPU QB tries to get the ball a lot to there Stud WR on there team?
Old 11-21-2013, 05:53 PM   #189
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeimaBrewer
I've played one game in my offline cc and the results were mixed. The CPU logic is still terrible. I was down the entire game by 2 scores and the cardinals refused to run the ball even in the fourth quarter. The dropped passes were ridiculous. The interceptions were very high for both teams.

I ran over 100 plays and the CPU wasn't far behind. Something needs to change with quarter time and/or play clock runoff. I'm not sure if it was a fluke or not but it seemed the CPU Defense was always in a zone with 8 defenders off the line of scrimmage only rushing 3 even when it was an obvious run play.
Im playing with 12 minute quarters. 17 seconds minimum clock.

28-23 game i had 74 total plays including kicks and punts. 40 of those were runs. CPU had 40 total. I had ball for 35 minutes compared to their 12. Big difference in time of possession. But playing the game it felt good. I had 5 turnovers and they couldnt move the ball at all hardly.

And the cpu is always blitzing me. Rarely goes to zone.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:08 PM   #190
MVP

cquigley's Arena

OVR: 1

Just started my second game in my season with the new set. I'm Eagles with Chargers. Had to stop because their first drive had them drop 3 straight uncontested passes.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Old 11-21-2013, 09:13 PM   #191
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley
Just started my second game in my season with the new set. I'm Eagles with Chargers. Had to stop because their first drive had them drop 3 straight uncontested passes.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4
try with WR catch at 0 then with it at 100 and see if it changes anything
Old 11-21-2013, 10:09 PM   #192
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

Just played exact settings and CPU had 14 drops!!! I won 44-6 terrible game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »