TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders - Page 27 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

This is a discussion on TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-22-2013, 11:12 AM   #209
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM
Check out post #1 for the latest update.

Just play your franchise (CFM) and play 4 weeks of the season and look at things as a whole instead of 1 game at a time to account for the extremes one way or the other.
I will do that. I guess it's not fair to judge off 2 games by weak opponents. I have the Niners up next so that should be a good test. Thanks T
Old 11-22-2013, 12:29 PM   #210
Pro

OVR: 4

When you guys are talking drops, are you talking wide open drops or actually, I caught the ball, got hammered, and dropped the ball. I haven't tested, but I think the stats include if you drop the ball after being hit, but those don't count in real NFL stats. That could be why the discrepency. Again, I haven't tested, or even played in a while, but just a thought.
Old 11-22-2013, 02:44 PM   #211
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by speels
When you guys are talking drops, are you talking wide open drops or actually, I caught the ball, got hammered, and dropped the ball. I haven't tested, but I think the stats include if you drop the ball after being hit, but those don't count in real NFL stats. That could be why the discrepency. Again, I haven't tested, or even played in a while, but just a thought.
I myself am only talking about the wide open drops......my game #1 of the season at Buffalo last night only saw the CPU drop 2 or 3 which is a number I can live with. They had a few drops where they were either in heavy traffic or got popped as well.
Old 11-22-2013, 04:01 PM   #212
Banned

OVR: 0
Icon14 Thanks for the Sliders--Regarding Blocking Sliders

I am going to play the entire 2013-2014 Season with 32 team control. My question is this: Why are your Pass and Run Blocking Sliders so low? (15-20) I have seen some terrible pass Blocking with the lowered Sliders. Am I wrong? I need your fellas advice. Thanks
Old 11-22-2013, 04:08 PM   #213
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM
I myself am only talking about the wide open drops......my game #1 of the season at Buffalo last night only saw the CPU drop 2 or 3 which is a number I can live with. They had a few drops where they were either in heavy traffic or got popped as well.
That's good because when I played a game, I only saw 2 wide open drops, but the stats showed 7 at the end of the game and I realized it was counting drops where you were hit during a ctach attempt and didn't come down with the ball.
Old 11-22-2013, 04:33 PM   #214
Banned

OVR: 3

Played my first game in CCM using these sliders. I control all 32 teams, play every game as the visiting team. First game of course was Ravens (me) vs Broncos. Broncos win 6 to 0.
Manning 26/43 for 218 yds, 0 TDs, 3 INTs, 4 sacks.
Flacco 17/28 for 125 yds, 0 TDs, 3 INTs, 4 sacks
Manning never threw a pass more than 10 yds in the air.
The pass rush was on both sides was smothering, with blitzing like crazy.
Rice 25 att 58 yds
Moreno 13 att 31 yds
Neither back substituted out of the entire game.
Welker was top receiver with 10 catches for 73 yds
There were 15 dropped passes total. 2 drops were from hits, and 7 drops were from receivers that were wide open.
There are other issues, but not related to your sliders.
I played a PLAY NOW game on default settings, normal game speed, 50 threshold, between KC and Buffalo. 5 total dropped passes, 2 from hits, 2 from tight coverage. The only problem on default is, no penalties get called. With your penalty sliders, i had 6 Holding calls, and 1 Offsides called. This game ended up KC (cpu) 27, Buffalo 13. Im not sure if playing on All-Madden, or Slow game speed messes with the game play. Im going to try my next CCM game, on normal game speed to see what happens. Thank You kindly for your efforts. Im sure if we keep plugging away, we'll figure this out.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:34 PM   #215
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlboy82
Played my first game in CCM using these sliders. I control all 32 teams, play every game as the visiting team. First game of course was Ravens (me) vs Broncos. Broncos win 6 to 0.
Rice 25 att 58 yds
Moreno 13 att 31 yds
There were 15 dropped passes total. 2 drops were from hits, and 7 drops were from receivers that were wide open.
I played a PLAY NOW game on default settings, normal game speed, 50 threshold, between KC and Buffalo. 5 total dropped passes, 2 from hits, 2 from tight coverage. The only problem on default is, no penalties get called. With your penalty sliders, i had 6 Holding calls, and 1 Offsides called. This game ended up KC (cpu) 27, Buffalo 13. Im not sure if playing on All-Madden, or Slow game speed messes with the game play. Im going to try my next CCM game, on normal game speed to see what happens. Thank You kindly for your efforts. Im sure if we keep plugging away, we'll figure this out.
I'm playing another game of my season later tonight.....Auto Sub is as close to broken as it can get - it's not slider related

I have had teams use both their RB though

This game needs serious work.....but we can definitely get it to a point that it's at least playable, though far from perfect
Old 11-22-2013, 05:48 PM   #216
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlboy82
Rice 25 att 58 yds
Moreno 13 att 31 yds
I also want to play each game--but with two controller s and play every offensive play, so stats will be better and more realistic. I am glad TNK has good penalty sliders. I also think normal speed with Default sliders is best. Maybe I am wrong.
I am interested to see Your results . Please let us know what you find.
Do you play15 minute quarters with accelerated clock?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »