TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders - Page 28 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

This is a discussion on TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-22-2013, 06:24 PM   #217
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopiDesertPriest
I also want to play each game--but with two controller s and play every offensive play, so stats will be better and more realistic. I am glad TNK has good penalty sliders. I also think normal speed with Default sliders is best. Maybe I am wrong.
I am interested to see Your results . Please let us know what you find.
Do you play15 minute quarters with accelerated clock?
I agree bro, default sliders on All Madden gives me a great game!! Never thought I'd say it.. Lol
Old 11-22-2013, 06:27 PM   #218
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

Wish we knew what new patch does
Old 11-22-2013, 07:46 PM   #219
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopiDesertPriest
I also want to play each game--but with two controller s and play every offensive play, so stats will be better and more realistic. I am glad TNK has good penalty sliders. I also think normal speed with Default sliders is best. Maybe I am wrong.
I am interested to see Your results . Please let us know what you find.
Do you play15 minute quarters with accelerated clock?
I play 15 min qtrs, with 14 sec acc clock. Funny you should mention the two controller usage playing both offenses, because i did that on the CG Madden and the games were excellent, with great stats. I cant help but feel playing with allpro or allmadden sliders with no adjustments, except for maybe penalties, is the way this game is meant to be played. Just my opinion.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:18 PM   #220
Banned

assclown25's Arena

OVR: 7

Just got done playing a game with these sliders and had a very good even game. The only things I tweeted slider wise was I raised pass and run blocking by 10 and lowered defense coverage by 10. I was Cincy and played the Cardinals

Dalton 22-35 301 2Td's 1int sack 3 times
Bernard 21carries for 114
A.J Green 9 for 102 (top reciever)

Palmer 18-24 232 3TD's 1int sacked 5 times
Ellington 13carries for 67
Fitzgerald 8 for 97 1TD

I won the 31 to 24 in OT
All Pro
6min quarters no excel clock
Regular Speed
Each team had 3 penalties and AJ had an offensive PI call on TD catch in the EndZone!

Last edited by assclown25; 11-22-2013 at 08:20 PM.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:56 PM   #221
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Well.....I know results are going to vary for everyone based on skill level, football knowledge, scheming, tendencies, etc....but last night I had a fantastic game which you guys can see the box score from on the previous page.

You guys can certainly make your own tweaks to the sliders to fit your style/skill as needed. I just ask that you don't post them as your own slider set. I also do sliders for MLB The Show every year and NHL as well and I've had my sliders posted a few times with a couple marginal tweaks and claimed as someone else's work with no credit given and it's frustrating.

Anyway....I'm about to play game #2 of my Patriots franchise (Thursday Night Football - Jets @ Patriots) and will broadcast the game here:
www.twitch.tv/tnkngm

I may pause and step away at some point because we have a newborn at home.

Last edited by TNKNGM; 11-22-2013 at 08:59 PM.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:07 PM   #222
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can someone explain auto subs? For example, if I wanna get both of my RBs about a 50/50 share or something...how would I do that?

and a 70/30 share etc...?

Thank you!

EDIT: Also, can someone explain the auto-sub setting for these sliders?

Qb sub in is suppose to be 22?
and sub out 20?

Last edited by ninjaman180; 11-22-2013 at 09:12 PM.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:27 PM   #223
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaman180
Can someone explain auto subs? For example, if I wanna get both of my RBs about a 50/50 share or something...how would I do that?

and a 70/30 share etc...?

Thank you!

EDIT: Also, can someone explain the auto-sub setting for these sliders?

Qb sub in is suppose to be 22?
and sub out 20?
Auto sub is how tired they are when you sub them.....example - RB comes out at 80 and comes back in at 85

QB is so low because they never come out for a couple plays to rest
Old 11-22-2013, 09:46 PM   #224
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM
Well.....I know results are going to vary for everyone based on skill level, football knowledge, scheming, tendencies, etc....but last night I had a fantastic game which you guys can see the box score from on the previous page.

You guys can certainly make your own tweaks to the sliders to fit your style/skill as needed. I just ask that you don't post them as your own slider set. I also do sliders for MLB The Show every year and NHL as well and I've had my sliders posted a few times with a couple marginal tweaks and claimed as someone else's work with no credit given and it's frustrating.

Anyway....I'm about to play game #2 of my Patriots franchise (Thursday Night Football - Jets @ Patriots) and will broadcast the game here:
www.twitch.tv/tnkngm

I may pause and step away at some point because we have a newborn at home.

I understand and agree. We appreciate you efforts.
God Bless and enjoy your Pats game. Looks like a blowout Bro!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »