Home

TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

This is a discussion on TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2013, 12:46 PM   #305
Banned

rbstar420's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

Im playing franchise with the broncos using your sliders!!

Streaming live on twitch if you guys want to see these sliders in action!

http://www.twitch.tv/jakesmith420
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2013, 01:29 PM   #306
Banned

Baker0120's Arena

Sorry but I have a question I'd like answered... And keep in mind, I'm putting these in out in the main menu and importing them into the CCM, playing on All-Madden, whatever, doing it the same as the rest of you... So I'd like this answered... how the hell are you all losing or having close games? I'm winning 52-6, 49-14, even had a 35-0 game... just stupid scores... I really just don't get it. Does Jarrod have a PS4 yet and madden to make sliders? His were always challenging.

Last edited by Baker0120; 11-26-2013 at 01:34 PM.
Old 11-26-2013, 02:02 PM   #307
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baker0120
Sorry but I have a question I'd like answered... And keep in mind, I'm putting these in out in the main menu and importing them into the CCM, playing on All-Madden, whatever, doing it the same as the rest of you... So I'd like this answered... how the hell are you all losing or having close games? I'm winning 52-6, 49-14, even had a 35-0 game... just stupid scores... I really just don't get it. Does Jarrod have a PS4 yet and madden to make sliders? His were always challenging.
I hear you bro, its like we are playing a whole different game. Let me ask you this. Do you use pass commit when playing?
Old 11-26-2013, 02:02 PM   #308
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD1974
I just got the game and have played some in All Pro base sliders and I call lotsa blitz's, yet after 4 games am 15th against the pass? Something like that.

What is this pass commit you speak of?
It would be holding in l2 and up on the right stick.
Old 11-26-2013, 02:54 PM   #309
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

Looks like I will be using these sliders whenever I decide to pick this up for PS4!
Old 11-26-2013, 03:40 PM   #310
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by itbeme23
Hey TNK,

I've used your sliders for The Show, so naturally I came here when I saw you were doing sliders for Madden. I've tried to search the thread for the answer to this question, but I didn't really get a clear answer.

My main issue with Madden CG was the auto subs not working. And from what I've read and the stats posted, I don't see a whole lot of subbing for RBs. It looks like any RB subbing is done manually by the user, probably using formation subs. Is this correct?

This is a complete game killer for me. So, if somebody can just give me a quick answer, I'd appreciate it. This will determine whether I buy Madden NG or not.

Thanks!
Still trying to get the CPU to auto sub more.....I've seen them sub out the RB, but they end up passing and he doesn't get the carries

I'll keep increasing gradually until we get what we are looking for
Old 11-26-2013, 03:41 PM   #311
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner1
It would be holding in l2 and up on the right stick.
Instead of asking 35 different people if they use pass commit and if that is why your scores are out of whack

Why don't you just paly a couple games without it and see if you get better results?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2013, 04:47 PM   #312
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I really think auto subs is a lost cause. I have my sub in/out at 100/98 within my CFM and fatigue set at 60 and I still do not see my starting running back come off the field, same goes for the computer. You will see a running back come off the field for the computer or human every now and then but not nearly as much as he should.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »