TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

This is a discussion on TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-16-2013, 06:13 PM   #25
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler23
I would bet my house that auto subs are broken. Nothing has been fixed In means of penalties.do we seriously have to go through another generation of no pass interference calls, good god.
I raised fatigue a bit and the auto subs for HB. After 4 plays Charles was tired and Knile Davis came in. Not sure if that was the subs or the fatigue causing it.
Old 11-16-2013, 06:54 PM   #26
On Deck

DaReal Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Ya I acutally haven't tested it out enough. It mind sound like I'm bagging on the game but I have been having the most fun in a long time with this version. If the same bugs plague next years version like the past versions it will be unacceptable no more excuses.
Old 11-16-2013, 08:08 PM   #27
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

How are you guys testing the sliders? Im in play now and even at 50 the WR are dropping tons of balls.
Old 11-16-2013, 09:12 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 4

I have a bad feeling that they actually ties drops to QB accuracy rather than catching. Yesterday I played All-pro default and had maybe 2 dropped passes, both for me and the CPU. Next game, same teams, I lowered accuracy and had 13 dropped passes between the 2 teams.
Old 11-16-2013, 09:41 PM   #29
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by speels
I have a bad feeling that they actually ties drops to QB accuracy rather than catching. Yesterday I played All-pro default and had maybe 2 dropped passes, both for me and the CPU. Next game, same teams, I lowered accuracy and had 13 dropped passes between the 2 teams.
That's exactly what I was thinking......increased CPU Accuracy and a couple other settings

Check post #1 of the thread for the updated sliders

I'm going to play New England (Me) @ Carolina right now and will post a box score when finished

** I'm actually going to play using the following additions to the sliders in post #1 just to see what kind of results it produces

CPU QB Accuracy = 58
CPU WR Catch = 70
CPU Run Block = 45

* Remember - we are trying to get between 110 and 130 snaps per game

Last edited by TNKNGM; 11-16-2013 at 09:57 PM.
Old 11-16-2013, 09:44 PM   #30
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
Same.

I don't lower anything on the CPU side from all-madden defaults. I raise most of them 5-10 and that's it.

I lower user offense considerably. Haven't had issues with drops on the CPU. I think lowering CPU accuracy is a killer for anyone looking for a challenge, this is something Jarodd21 has always done well.
I tend to agree.

(Not trying to hijack this thread...but one thing of note for any slider maker)

One other thing that I think is may be an issue for people....you're going to get a better challenge on normal speed than slow speed. The higher speed seems to not only affect how quickly players move, but also how quickly they process information.

Example, playing as the Rams in a offline CFM against the Cardinals. Started on slow, was killing them 20-0 in the 2nd Quarter; their offense was anemic and virtually every pass thrown was a safety valve. I also pretty much had my way when on offense as the defenders were always slow to react.

Started over on Normal speed and lost 31-7. They were throwing downfield, making plays and their defense was very reactive.

Just food for thought....I'd like others to see if their findings are similar.
Old 11-16-2013, 09:47 PM   #31
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM
That's exactly what I was thinking......increased CPU Accuracy and a couple other settings

Check post #1 of the thread for the updated sliders
Wonders if QB accuracy is tied into WR catching slider....I played around with lowering QB accuracy and didn't notice much of a change?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2013, 10:01 PM   #32
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Just a heads up......we will get these sliders playing well

I will work my *** off to get the results we need and figure this out. I feel like these are already on the right track. The more games you guys play and the more we analyze this - the quicker we get them nailed down

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »