Home

TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

This is a discussion on TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2013, 05:00 PM   #313
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM
Instead of asking 35 different people if they use pass commit and if that is why your scores are out of whack

Why don't you just paly a couple games without it and see if you get better results?
How about you worry about yourself and I'll worry about the supposed 35 replies I have coming my way. We are trying to get to the bottom of why your sliders don't work for all of us. Sorry if that offends you. I've watched your games online. So it's not that you suck. I just want an answer. Not using pass commit isn't an option. If it's third and long why wouldn't I use it? Do you even know how?
No offense but you deffinately wouldn't hang with people online with your play. I'm a former tournament player that's just looking for a sim experience. None of us here need an attitude from someone who thinks he's some kind of slider guru. Thanks

Sorry if I offend you or took your comment the wrong way. I'm on your side just very obsessive about wanting answers and I have tried not using it but didn't matter much. I'm thinking Man d vs computer may be too powerful for them.

PS: What rosters are you using? Could have something to do with it!!

Last edited by sooner1; 11-26-2013 at 05:09 PM.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:41 PM   #314
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner1
How about you worry about yourself and I'll worry about the supposed 35 replies I have coming my way. We are trying to get to the bottom of why your sliders don't work for all of us. Sorry if that offends you. I've watched your games online. So it's not that you suck. I just want an answer. Not using pass commit isn't an option. If it's third and long why wouldn't I use it? Do you even know how?
No offense but you deffinately wouldn't hang with people online with your play. I'm a former tournament player that's just looking for a sim experience. None of us here need an attitude from someone who thinks he's some kind of slider guru. Thanks

Sorry if I offend you or took your comment the wrong way. I'm on your side just very obsessive about wanting answers and I have tried not using it but didn't matter much. I'm thinking Man d vs computer may be too powerful for them.

Wow, maybe you should double read your posts before you go spouting off like an child throwing a tantrum. All he was saying was that instead of asking everybody else if they use pass commit, maybe try a couple games and see what results you get. Also, if you are winning because you are using pass commit, then maybe make the CPU running game amazing and up the sliders for the passing game as well. TNK never said these sliders would be for everybody, but they work for him and will probably work for people who play the game like him.

Since you obvisously are a star "tournament player" then maybe you need to make your own sliders. Try CPU all 100 and USER all 0 and start from there. Attacking someone just doesn't have a place at OS, so please stop.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:09 PM   #315
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

Buddy - all I was saying is that you asked the question repeatedly a bunch of times when you can just try it out yourself and see how it goes.

I don't play online ever.....I don't see the point in playing some dude in his moms basement and trying to stop the same plays over and over.

All I'm gonna say is I broadcast every game and post boxscores - so nobody can question the sliders and my results......don't know what else to tell you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2013, 07:58 PM   #316
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

TNKNGM, I used your sliders for the first game I played on my Xbox 1 and I thought it played pretty well. I would say the one caveat is that I had like 10 sacks and the CPU had 7. Pretty crazy.

Thanks for the work though!
Old 11-26-2013, 09:52 PM   #317
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey man liking these sliders but i have a questtion. So say user int slider. the higher it is does that mean i will throw more picks or i will get more pics on defense. and vise verca for the cpu int slider
Old 11-26-2013, 10:47 PM   #318
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

TNK I use my own version of sliders, but I do use your penalty sliders and I actually had a drive in the last 2 min before half were there was a defense pass interference called and then the next play there was a late hit penalty out of bounds it was amazing, both on the cpu. Just wondering if anyone is seeing anything like this. This honestly might be my favorite madden

Playing:
Old 11-26-2013, 11:26 PM   #319
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by speels
Wow, maybe you should double read your posts before you go spouting off like an child throwing a tantrum. All he was saying was that instead of asking everybody else if they use pass commit, maybe try a couple games and see what results you get. Also, if you are winning because you are using pass commit, then maybe make the CPU running game amazing and up the sliders for the passing game as well. TNK never said these sliders would be for everybody, but they work for him and will probably work for people who play the game like him.

Since you obvisously are a star "tournament player" then maybe you need to make your own sliders. Try CPU all 100 and USER all 0 and start from there. Attacking someone just doesn't have a place at OS, so please stop.
No one is being attacked if you re read what I sent it might help you. Maybe mind your own business and try not to make an issue out of something that doesn't concern you. When I asked maybe three people if they use pass commit and then accused of 35 then yeah make your own assumptions. Thanks for the concern. Now back to the issue at hand. I'll try to refrain the next game from using pass commit and up the sliders a bit.

But.... That's pretty unreal if Pass commit is that overpowerd.
Old 11-27-2013, 12:23 AM   #320
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
No one is being attacked if you re read what I sent it might help you. Maybe mind your own business and try not to make an issue out of something that doesn't concern you. When I asked maybe three people if they use pass commit and then accused of 35 then yeah make your own assumptions. Thanks for the concern. Now back to the issue at hand. I'll try to refrain the next game from using pass commit and up the sliders a bit.

But.... That's pretty unreal if Pass commit is that overpowerd.
If pass commit causes anything....it's a game issue, not a slider issue

again - just try it for a few games and let us know

and no hard feelings about your post......my sliders are a base and then it's up to you to tweak what you feel is necessary FOR YOUR STYLE OF GAME...it's a loit of trial and error

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »