TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders - Page 47 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

This is a discussion on TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-30-2013, 09:44 AM   #369
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDgolf
Why do you think the settings dont stay on all madden? It seems it's stick on custom for some reason even though it says all madden
I don't know dude.....I'm not a game developer
Old 11-30-2013, 09:45 AM   #370
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Where do you get these game stat sheets from?
http://dynasties.operationsports.com...id=1&sport=nfl
Old 11-30-2013, 09:45 AM   #371
Pro

OVR: 0

But they seem to stick for you
Old 11-30-2013, 09:47 AM   #372
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

Guys - as for the whole time of possession gripe most people are having. I think it's attributed mainly to the fact that the HUM player tends to spend more time running down the play clock while selecting a play, surveying the defense, audibling out, etc.

The CPU team is programmed to select their play and tends to let the clock wind down much less than the HUM player is naturally going to do.

Then when you factor in other things......there ya go
Old 11-30-2013, 10:56 AM   #373
Rookie

Dwenny's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM
Guys - as for the whole time of possession gripe most people are having. I think it's attributed mainly to the fact that the HUM player tends to spend more time running down the play clock while selecting a play, surveying the defense, audibling out, etc.

The CPU team is programmed to select their play and tends to let the clock wind down much less than the HUM player is naturally going to do.

Then when you factor in other things......there ya go
I agree with you on that one, I'm usually in the high 30's to low 40's in my games also. I was wondering... how much motioning of the receivers do you do? It seems for me that 18 seconds is a little short for players to get set at times. Just wanted to get a fellow Madden player's opinion.
Old 11-30-2013, 11:10 AM   #374
Pro

Just tried again and beat the saints As the bills 30-23 was a fun game Brees moved the ball but didn't look like typical Brees. I also had 235 yards rushing against them with Jackson. I'm not sure what to think.
Old 11-30-2013, 02:42 PM   #375
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDgolf
Just tried again and beat the saints As the bills 30-23 was a fun game Brees moved the ball but didn't look like typical Brees. I also had 235 yards rushing against them with Jackson. I'm not sure what to think.
How do you run so well? I can't seem to break tackles at all and can't get a grip of this precision trigger at all, just seems to slow my RB (Bush) down and do nothing for me, I tend to just look for the hole and hit it with touching the left trigger
Old 11-30-2013, 02:57 PM   #376
Pro

OVR: 4

Hahahaha!!! I just realized that I am a terrible madden player!!! I have played 2 games with these sliders and Manning has thrown 17 picks to start the season!! Sometimes I wish my receivers would make a play on the ball if they see the DB making a play, I think that would help a lot. I just played the Browns and lost 45-10, but Manning had 517 yards and no td's, unless you count pick 6's, then he had 4 td's!! I really need to get better at this game. Love the sliders though, other than the picks, which I need to work on, the game plays very well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »