TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders - Page 7 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

This is a discussion on TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-17-2013, 12:38 PM   #49
D*lph*ns m*k* m* cry

OVR: 13
Re: TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

Yes , you can. You will notice if you adjust from all madden the kicking meter still goes fast even though it says custom.
Old 11-17-2013, 12:45 PM   #50
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Do you guys know for sure that we can have All-Madden adjusted sliders, All-Pro adjusted sliders, etc.? I feel pretty confident that if you alter them the sliders just simply become "custom."
Yeah.....I wonder too

How the heck is it 2013 and it's this hard for developers to give us a game that we can truly understand how to customize the difficulty and sliders to produce the results we want.

Crap like this really shows you how great a team of developers work on MLB The Show and how amazing of a game that is. There is no grey area with MLB The Show and the product shines because of it.
Old 11-17-2013, 12:49 PM   #51
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

Guys - I'm broadcasting right now on twitch.tv

Channel name is tnkngm
http://www.twitch.tv/tnkngm

Watch live video from tnkngm on www.twitch.tv
Old 11-17-2013, 01:15 PM   #52
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM
Yeah.....I wonder too

How the heck is it 2013 and it's this hard for developers to give us a game that we can truly understand how to customize the difficulty and sliders to produce the results we want.

Crap like this really shows you how great a team of developers work on MLB The Show and how amazing of a game that is. There is no grey area with MLB The Show and the product shines because of it.
Here's the real test. I don't have the game fired up so I can't check it at the moment. If we go in and change some sliders around. And then, prior to the game, we switch the difficulty form custom to something else (All-Pro, All-Madden, etc.) do the sliders change? If so, I think that gives us our answer. Again, I'll have to check but I bet if you put it on Rookie all the sliders for the CPU are at 0, on Veteran they're 25, on All-Pro they're 50, etc. (numbers may not be correct but you get the point). Once we change them the sliders become custom.

Change of subject...

I've made a couple of posts about this and have gotten no response. But the one thing that's holding this game back for me right now is how unbelievably impossible it is to stop the passing game. I have been playing with CPU QB accuracy at 25 and my pass defense at 75 and I REGULARLY see the opposing quarterback with a completion percentage of 80% or higher. It is tremendously frustrating.

I don't know if I need to change my strategy, slider, or what. But I feel like I'm 12 years old again every time a pass is completed against me because I want to throw the controller through the wall.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:18 PM   #53
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Here's the real test. I don't have the game fired up so I can't check it at the moment. If we go in and change some sliders around. And then, prior to the game, we switch the difficulty form custom to something else (All-Pro, All-Madden, etc.) do the sliders change? If so, I think that gives us our answer. Again, I'll have to check but I bet if you put it on Rookie all the sliders for the CPU are at 0, on Veteran they're 25, on All-Pro they're 50, etc. (numbers may not be correct but you get the point). Once we change them the sliders become custom.

Change of subject...

I've made a couple of posts about this and have gotten no response. But the one thing that's holding this game back for me right now is how unbelievably impossible it is to stop the passing game. I have been playing with CPU QB accuracy at 25 and my pass defense at 75 and I REGULARLY see the opposing quarterback with a completion percentage of 80% or higher. It is tremendously frustrating.

I don't know if I need to change my strategy, slider, or what. But I feel like I'm 12 years old again every time a pass is completed against me because I want to throw the controller through the wall.
I don't have that problem.....in fact, I want to see more passing offense form the CPU

Maybe it's your play calling / defensive strategy?
Old 11-17-2013, 01:29 PM   #54
Pro

OVR: 6

Reading through this thread is a real buzz kill.

Just when I was starting to get a glimmer of hope for NG Madden, this thread confirms all the same issues that CG has.

Good luck guys.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:34 PM   #55
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
Reading through this thread is a real buzz kill.

Just when I was starting to get a glimmer of hope for NG Madden, this thread confirms all the same issues that CG has.

Good luck guys.
The game is defiitely better than current gen and the visuals are amazing......hoping we can work through some of the issues - don't give up yet though man
Old 11-17-2013, 01:43 PM   #56
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Has anyone tried importing their slider file into a CCM? I just booted one up, set it to all madden, imported my sliders and the CPU is playing way better than in play now.

PS4 Pro Media
Imgur - Twitch - YouTube

OS Blog

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »