TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

This is a discussion on TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-17-2013, 02:25 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
Has anyone tried importing their slider file into a CCM? I just booted one up, set it to all madden, imported my sliders and the CPU is playing way better than in play now.
I did. I'm throwing too many interceptions and it seems like the defensive backs are a bit hyperactive. Also, there are still too many drops and no penalties at all.
Old 11-17-2013, 05:25 PM   #58
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM
I don't have that problem.....in fact, I want to see more passing offense form the CPU

Maybe it's your play calling / defensive strategy?
Perhaps. If it is I'd love some help. I've tried EVERYTHING. Man, zone, mixing it up, blitzing, etc. I've posted a few things in the main forum about it but I'm still having a tremendous amount of difficulty.

I can't imagine having CPU QB Accuracy above 50. Right now I have it around 25.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:01 PM   #59
Pro

skow05's Arena

OVR: 9

Alright. Played the first game in my Cowboys CCM with the exact sliders/settings from first post.

I had one pick six and one special teams fumble recovery for touchdown's, so that skewed the score a bit.

Demarcus Ware was a game changer, it was refreshing to see him play to his ratings and beat Beatty (82 ovr) cleanly on a couple plays. Keep in mind this was with a fully healthy Cowboys D-Line, and Ware/Spencer were matched up favorably. (Hatcher had Snee for most of the game, I think he only really caused pressure on two occasions)

On the flip side, the Giants should have been able to force more pressure than they did. Tyron Smith took JPP out of the game, did not see him once. I think it should have been more evenly matched as opposed to one-sided. The Giants held the edge in terms of ratings for d-line/o-line and weren't able to get much of a pass rush going.

There were too many int's, mainly from my (Cowboys) defense. Eli was just bad, and it seemed that every time he threw downfield, it was a INT. The INT's I threw can be chalked up to bad decision making so I'm not too worried about that.

Notes: (obviously this is only one game, so these are more of a reference for what I saw so we can decide if it's the rule or the exception)

Lower Hum pass rush slightly
Increase CPU pass rush
Decrease Hum int/coverage
Increase CPU rush defense
Find a way to address the number of CPU dropped passes (I didn't keep track, but it was in the 8-10 range)

Edit: I just played another half of Cowboys-Giants in CCM. I (Cowboys) was up 41-0 at the half. I was running at will with Joseph Randle and not experiencing much pressure from the Giants. The Cowboys d-line was again in Eli's face on every play and they just couldn't move the ball at all.

I'm not quite sure how to embed videos...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...60544992443186

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...81093850359824

Cowboys

Knicks
PSN - Skow

Last edited by skow05; 11-17-2013 at 07:21 PM.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:06 PM   #60
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

Default All Madden not touched in any way the computer will throw all over you!! Very tough, no drops etc!!!
Jacking with these sliders or putting game on slow speed will kill the cpu offense. Been playing all day.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:46 PM   #61
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner1
Default All Madden not touched in any way the computer will throw all over you!! Very tough, no drops etc!!!
Jacking with these sliders or putting game on slow speed will kill the cpu offense. Been playing all day.
I have been doing something similar and am seeing the exact same affect. I have been playing on CCM at All-Madden, but have imported sliders all set to 50.

I am currently using the penalty sliders to help tweak gameplay a bit.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:56 PM   #62
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html

Jarodd21 talks about this issue in his main post

It's important that you guys import the slider file, don't actually tinker with them manually in the CCM. Save them in the main menu and import the slider files themselves in the CCM slider menu. This sounds like a legacy issue carried over from current gen

PS4 Pro Media
Imgur - Twitch - YouTube

OS Blog
Old 11-17-2013, 08:41 PM   #63
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Just got home.....so we are going to switch to Normal Speed and I will make a few tweaks within the hour once I can get a few things done and go play the game.

stay tuned
Old 11-17-2013, 08:50 PM   #64
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

has anyone thought about trying very slow game speed?

just a thought

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »