TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders - Page 9 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

This is a discussion on TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-17-2013, 09:05 PM   #65
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I have been doing something similar and am seeing the exact same affect. I have been playing on CCM at All-Madden, but have imported sliders all set to 50.

I am currently using the penalty sliders to help tweak gameplay a bit.
Are you seeing many drops for the CPU?
Old 11-17-2013, 09:41 PM   #66
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

I've updated the sliders in post # 1 of the thread.....I'm going to try them out using VERY SLOW and see if it makes any difference

I'd also like someone to try them out on NORMAL speed to see how it goes

I'll post a link to broadcast the game I pklay when I get started....I should be ready in about 15 minutes
Old 11-17-2013, 09:58 PM   #67
Pro

C_Bailey24's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM
I've updated the sliders in post # 1 of the thread.....I'm going to try them out using VERY SLOW and see if it makes any difference

I'd also like someone to try them out on NORMAL speed to see how it goes

I'll post a link to broadcast the game I pklay when I get started....I should be ready in about 15 minutes
I think the even on NG the "75 rule" still applies when setting up All Madden sliders. Meaning, collectively each section of the Human sliders can not exceed 75. For instance your Human passing sliders equal up to 83. Your Human Pass defense sliders equal 100. This could be contributing to some people having an easy time with your sliders and getting funky results. Tweak these back down to equal 75 in the main menu, load them into CCM, play a few games and see what happens.

Like sooner1 said this game plays good on default All-Madden or All-Pro depending on what you're skill level and playstyle is IMO. I just get the feeling you guys are gonna get slider-itis and obsessively tweak to get perfect gameplay and perfect stats and you're gonna kill your fun for the game.

The excessive drops by the CPU i haven't seen. Can't think of what could be causing that.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:23 PM   #68
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

Broadcasting now on VERY SLOW using the sliders in post #1

http://www.twitch.tv/tnkngm

Watch live video from tnkngm on www.twitch.tv
Old 11-17-2013, 10:36 PM   #69
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

seems like VERY SLOW is a little too slow

going to try something......loading up default ALL PRO w/ SLOW speed and only increasing CPU sliders by 5 each and decreasing every HUM slider by 5 each except for interceptions which I will set at 18 both sides
Old 11-17-2013, 11:00 PM   #70
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

Seems like the closer you stay to the default of whatever difficulty you are playing on......the less crazy thinks get with the drops, etc

I wonder if leaving the CPU sliders at default and only editing the interception and fumble slider is the way to go.......and then editing the HUMAN sliders in order to try to get the results you want

Why does it have to be such a cluster**** to get this game to play right
Old 11-17-2013, 11:12 PM   #71
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Played with these sliders a couple of days ago and I liked them. Only issues were the CPU dropped 17 passes and the constantly blitzed like almost every down. I played the raiders and Terrell Pryor was 9-28 for 68 yards. As far as playing on normal, it's too fast, I used slow and it felt a little better then normal. I will continue to use these.
Old 11-18-2013, 01:05 AM   #72
MVP

TNKNGM's Arena

MAJOR UPDATE - SEE POST #1 OF THE THREAD

Major gameplay update.....Includes updated penalties and I have now added auto-sub settings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »