Home

Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4

This is a discussion on Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2013, 06:08 AM   #9
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4

I played one game last night using these. Everybody has different skill levels so I found these a bit easy but with a few tweaks they will be great. I played Chiefs -me at Cowboys -CPU The first half was tight but I was able to run away with it in the second. However they did hold me to several Field Goals. Chiefs 26 - Cowboys 10. The CPU had good success passing the ball but they couldn't run at all, so I'll have to make some changes there. I'm not going to change anything until I play a few more games. Going to play the Viking next to see if AP can get the running game going against me.
Old 11-26-2013, 11:07 AM   #10
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

OVR: 0

I agree everyone is at different skill levels and everyone plays the game with a different style. I know for me I tend to suck at D but I do have games where I shutdown the run and then I have a game like the one this morning where I give up 200 yards rushing to alfred morris and another 50 yards to rg3. Just the game before this I only gave up 60 rushing yards. This game is hard to get consistent play out of the computer.
Old 11-26-2013, 04:10 PM   #11
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Yeah I agree. I usually spend a couple weeks testing and changing sliders. I like to play a lot of different teams at home and away to get a good idea of how things are working out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2013, 10:46 PM   #12
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

So a couple changes I am looking into making, first being cpu pass blocking I am still getting a lot of pressure on the cpu. I am thinking of bumping this up a couple points. Also I am looking at bringing hum run blocking down more. I am seeing way too many holes for how bad my o-line actually is. Also I am thinking of bringing hum pass accuracy down a little.

I might tweak things more after my current season. Only 4 games left but I want to play it out and see how things go.

Any feedback you guys can offer is appreciated.
Old 11-27-2013, 09:34 AM   #13
Rookie

Frost33's Arena

OVR: 3

Can changes to the sliders be made in the CFM? Or do you need to do it at the main menu and import it again?
Old 11-27-2013, 01:33 PM   #14
Rookie for life...

Wasted Penguins's Arena

OVR: 12

Thanks Sphinx! I'm going to try these tonight after the wife and kid are asleep. Can't wait!
Cleveland Indians
Cleveland Cavs
Cleveland Browns
Columbus Bluejackets
The Ohio State University Buckeyes
The Youngstown State University Penguins
Old 11-27-2013, 04:09 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
So a couple changes I am looking into making, first being cpu pass blocking I am still getting a lot of pressure on the cpu. I am thinking of bumping this up a couple points. Also I am looking at bringing hum run blocking down more. I am seeing way too many holes for how bad my o-line actually is. Also I am thinking of bringing hum pass accuracy down a little.

I might tweak things more after my current season. Only 4 games left but I want to play it out and see how things go.

Any feedback you guys can offer is appreciated.

I have Human/CPU Pass Blocking set to 57. I feel it gives us a better pocket b/c the guards and center hold the DT's better with a basic 4-man pass rush.

And I think Fumbles set to somewhere b/t 5-15 is best.

Great Sliders Bro!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2013, 08:22 PM   #16
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopiDesertPriest
I have Human/CPU Pass Blocking set to 57. I feel it gives us a better pocket b/c the guards and center hold the DT's better with a basic 4-man pass rush.

And I think Fumbles set to somewhere b/t 5-15 is best.

Great Sliders Bro!!
Thanks for the feedback. I am going to try and test a couple settings out tonight. We'll see how it goes. The one frustrating thing I am encountering is such inconsistent run games from the cpu. I really wish we still had a running back ability slider.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »