Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4 - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4

This is a discussion on Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2013, 07:56 AM   #25
JMD
MVP
 
JMD's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: MAINE
Re: Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
I have made several updates located in the first post. The game is playing pretty good however the last outstanding issue i having is getting the pass coverage where it needs to be. The cpu is throwing a lot and not missing ever. I may start making adjustments to the cpu catching slider and see if that changes things.
I was seeing the same thing. I was getting torn up by the CPU passing game. What I did was instead of tuning the CPU down, I tuned player sliders up a bit. I have player reaction time at 45 and pass coverage at 25. I also have Ball Hawk OFF. CPU - QBA at 30, WR catching at 40. So far it's playing nice, Manning is playing like Manning and that QB on the Jags is playing like that QB on the Jags, lol I've also noticed when no one is open guys like Russell Wilson and RGme will take off running.

Last edited by JMD; 11-30-2013 at 08:01 AM.
JMD is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 07:06 PM   #26
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Re: Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I was seeing the same thing. I was getting torn up by the CPU passing game. What I did was instead of tuning the CPU down, I tuned player sliders up a bit. I have player reaction time at 45 and pass coverage at 25. I also have Ball Hawk OFF. CPU - QBA at 30, WR catching at 40. So far it's playing nice, Manning is playing like Manning and that QB on the Jags is playing like that QB on the Jags, lol I've also noticed when no one is open guys like Russell Wilson and RGme will take off running.
Can you please post your full set?


Thanks
HopiDesertPriest is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 12:10 AM   #27
Rookie
 
Sphinx's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I was seeing the same thing. I was getting torn up by the CPU passing game. What I did was instead of tuning the CPU down, I tuned player sliders up a bit. I have player reaction time at 45 and pass coverage at 25. I also have Ball Hawk OFF. CPU - QBA at 30, WR catching at 40. So far it's playing nice, Manning is playing like Manning and that QB on the Jags is playing like that QB on the Jags, lol I've also noticed when no one is open guys like Russell Wilson and RGme will take off running.
I took some of these suggestions and made some minor tweaks. The updates are in the first post. Thanks to everyone who is testing these out. They are becoming pretty solid base for ccm.
Sphinx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:52 AM   #28
PMO
Banned
 
PMO's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
I took some of these suggestions and made some minor tweaks. The updates are in the first post. Thanks to everyone who is testing these out. They are becoming pretty solid base for ccm.
Great stuff fellas, any other changes going into affect from anyone, I am basically using these exact same sliders and getting a good game going. I refuse to play on All-Madden so these are basically the only All-Pro sliders out there right now.
PMO is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 11:15 AM   #29
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4

I'm not sure what happened in this game. I was packers playing the Niners. Frank Gore had over 274 yds rushing running through Mack truck sized holes every run. I did not sack the QB once nor get any pressure whatsoever. Kaepernick lit me up for over 300 yards passing also. There wide receiver were wide open damn new every play.

The CPU defense was also impenetrable through the air. I seen numerous suction plays where the CPU just blazes to the ball to break it up like they're ice skating. That resulted in 4 picks. I had 10 drops with Nelson having 4 of them. There was no separation between my wide receivers and their corners. They were on my guys like glue. I had high hopes for this set but it's plays like all-madden. Unstoppable.
WeimaBrewer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:26 PM   #30
PMO
Banned
 
PMO's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeimaBrewer
I'm not sure what happened in this game. I was packers playing the Niners. Frank Gore had over 274 yds rushing running through Mack truck sized holes every run. I did not sack the QB once nor get any pressure whatsoever. Kaepernick lit me up for over 300 yards passing also. There wide receiver were wide open damn new every play.

The CPU defense was also impenetrable through the air. I seen numerous suction plays where the CPU just blazes to the ball to break it up like they're ice skating. That resulted in 4 picks. I had 10 drops with Nelson having 4 of them. There was no separation between my wide receivers and their corners. They were on my guys like glue. I had high hopes for this set but it's plays like all-madden. Unstoppable.
Make sure in game options it says All-Pro and not custom or even All-Madden
PMO is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 05:41 PM   #31
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Oct 2004
Re: Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4

Really liking this slider set - though I am tweaking them slightly to my level (HUM Pass Def React @ 45, HUM Pass Cov @ 25, CPU WR Catch @ 0, CPU INT @ 10)

Most recent game:

Carolina Panthers at Minnesota Vikings
Oct 13, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Carolina Panthers (3-2)037010
Minnesota Vikings (4-1)3103622
Team Stats Comparison
CARMIN
Total Offense186327
Rushing Yards144190
Passing Yards42137
First Downs1116
Punt Return Yards1638
Kick Return Yards3875
Total Yards240440
Turnovers33
3rd Down Converstion3-115-14
4th Down Conversion0-21-1
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0/01/2
Penalties4-305-50
Posession Time18:3837:22
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGCARMIN
0:37(MIN) B. Walsh 47 Yd FG03
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGCARMIN
8:21(MIN) B. Walsh 44 Yd FG06
3:23(CAR) G. Gano 48 Yd FG36
0:04(MIN) C. Patterson 2 Yd pass from C. Ponder (B. Walsh kick)313
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGCARMIN
10:57(MIN) B. Walsh 50 Yd FG316
4:32(CAR) G. Hardy returned fumble 27 Yds (G. Gano Kick)1016
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGCARMIN
4:22(MIN) B. Walsh 33 Yd FG1019
1:49(MIN) B. Walsh 28 Yd FG1022
Carolina Panthers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C. Newton13/278902
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D. Williams1011311.30
J. Stewart11515.00
M. Tolbert11313.00
C. Newton133.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
G. Olsen4205.00
S. Smith3186.00
D. Williams273.50
B. LaFell11515.00
T. Ginn177.00
B. Hartsock11717.00
A. Edwards155.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
A. Silatolu20
S. Smith10
J. Gross11
G. Williams01
R. Kalil01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B. Meriweather150.000
L. Kuechly90.000
C. Godfrey70.000
D. Moore50.000
J. Senn40.000
T. Davis40.000
S. Lotulelei31.000
C. Munnerlyn30.000
G. Hardy20.001
C. Johnson20.000
A. Klein10.000
F. Alexander11.000
G. Olsen10.000
J. Dockery10.000
A. Edwards10.000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
G. Gano1/11/1448
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
M.McBriar520641.20
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
T. Ginn12828.00
N. Rosario11010.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
T. Ginn11616.00
Minnesota Vikings
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C. Ponder16/2414510
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A. Peterson261877.10
C. Ponder1120.10
T. Gerhart210.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
A. Peterson5326.40
C. Patterson3279.01
G. Jennings24522.50
J. Carlson263.00
K. Rudolph22110.50
T. Gerhart199.00
J. Wright155.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
J. Carlson20
P. Loadholt12
C. Johnson10
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
T. McKenzie81.010
G. Hodges50.000
H. Smith50.000
S. Floyd43.000
M. Raymond20.010
J. Robinson21.000
B. Robison22.000
C. Cook20.000
A. Jefferson10.000
E. Griffin11.000
E. Henderson10.000
C. Greenway10.000
L. Dean10.000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
B. Walsh5/51/11650
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
J. Locke312441.31
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
K. Thompkins25427.00
J. Robinson12121.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
K. Thompkins4389.50


My D-Line dominated the Carolina O line, so might adjust the CPU Pass Blocking or Pass Defence Reaction Time. DeAngelo Williams torched me early on, but Carolina moved away from him as the lead went up and I kept putting them in 3rd and very long situations.

pjburrage is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2013, 07:20 PM   #32
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Oct 2004
Re: Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4

Adjusted CPU run blocking down to 63 and in the next game the Giants beat me 35-16. David Wilson with 184 rushing yards off 22 attempts (including a 52 yard TD run). Everything else is fine (though may try reducing the Human running a bit), just that CPU run game seems a little bit over powered - ideally I'm looking for around 3.5 to 5.0 YPC after removing the best run from a RB. Will try going down to 60 for my next game against the Packers.
pjburrage is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:17 PM.

Top -