Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4 - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4

This is a discussion on Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-02-2013, 07:51 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
Make sure in game options it says All-Pro and not custom or even All-Madden
I'll double check, but I'm 99% sure it's on all-pro. It was really frustrating not being able to stop them on any series. Just got completely shredded on both sides of the ball and couldn't do anything about it.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:04 AM   #34
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjburrage
Adjusted CPU run blocking down to 63 and in the next game the Giants beat me 35-16. David Wilson with 184 rushing yards off 22 attempts (including a 52 yard TD run). Everything else is fine (though may try reducing the Human running a bit), just that CPU run game seems a little bit over powered - ideally I'm looking for around 3.5 to 5.0 YPC after removing the best run from a RB. Will try going down to 60 for my next game against the Packers.
Take that big run away and thats not too bad...........but the CPU run block down to 60, that will help, I also dont control anyone but the 1 player I was using pre-snap, helps the human factor go away from allowing big runs.

Also is anyone having trouble with HUM Pass Block at 40? I have it at 60 and Im still having issues, if they blitz I am done, if I have to look for a 2nd WR option or even 3rd I am done. Almost every drive it killed when I get sacked and its then 2nd and 18 or whatever and I cant make big plays happen so I seem to punt. Breaking tackles is insanely difficult in this, had to take CPU tackle slider from the insane 85 down to like 40 (still doesnt help, lucky if I have 1 broken tackle and 15yds after contact a game)
Old 12-03-2013, 01:12 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
Take that big run away and thats not too bad...........but the CPU run block down to 60, that will help, I also dont control anyone but the 1 player I was using pre-snap, helps the human factor go away from allowing big runs.
On its own Wilson's performance is okay, a 6.3 YPC (after removing the big play) once in a while is fine, will evaluate the next few games (Eddie Lacy, DeMarco Murray) and see if it trends towards a mean.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:34 PM   #36
Rookie

Sphinx's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey guys,

I haven't been able to do much testing over the past couple of days but I am planning on making a couple adjustments to offset the cpu and its ability to complete 80% of its passes. Nothing major and possibly even changes that you all have already made. Thanks again for everyone's feedback.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:58 PM   #37
Rookie

JFB123's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
Hey guys,

I haven't been able to do much testing over the past couple of days but I am planning on making a couple adjustments to offset the cpu and its ability to complete 80% of its passes. Nothing major and possibly even changes that you all have already made. Thanks again for everyone's feedback.
Yep. That's the main problem I had. 3 incomplete passes out of roughly 25 attempts for Russell Wilson in the 1 game I played. 2 of his incompletes were throw aways.

Are you having trouble passing the ball on offense or am I just not that good?

Running game seems fine on both sides of the ball. Very realistic here imo.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:14 PM   #38
Rookie

Sphinx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFB123
Yep. That's the main problem I had. 3 incomplete passes out of roughly 25 attempts for Russell Wilson in the 1 game I played. 2 of his incompletes were throw aways.

Are you having trouble passing the ball on offense or am I just not that good?

Running game seems fine on both sides of the ball. Very realistic here imo.
You know, my passing is hit or miss. I have some games where my qb plays lights out and others where I can't complete a pass to save my life. I think I am going to up the hum pass coverage and see if that takes care of the cpu qb's 80+ completion percentage that I keep seeing.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:24 PM   #39
Rookie

JFB123's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
You know, my passing is hit or miss. I have some games where my qb plays lights out and others where I can't complete a pass to save my life. I think I am going to up the hum pass coverage and see if that takes care of the cpu qb's 80+ completion percentage that I keep seeing.
I think that's a good place to start. Seems like you can't play man to man to save your life. It would be nice to do something other than sit in zone. Is that what you're finding too?
Old 12-05-2013, 12:58 AM   #40
Rookie

Sphinx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFB123
I think that's a good place to start. Seems like you can't play man to man to save your life. It would be nice to do something other than sit in zone. Is that what you're finding too?
Yep thats exactly what i am seeing. Man cover corners are getting beat bad but zone cover works 50% of time for me. I'm going to up pass coverage by increments of 10 until I see the coverage improve and then see where its at and try to bring it in to where the cpu still can complete passes but the elite corners are still elite.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »