Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4 - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4

This is a discussion on Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-07-2013, 09:14 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4

Thanks for these sliders Sphinx. Really having good games with these. As someone mentioned earlier I had to tune down the holding slider. Had a game where I had 7 holding calls in just the 2nd half. 3 on one drive. Otherwise it's made the game a must play. These combined with my frustration with 2K.

You're not doing any for that are you???

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2013, 05:35 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Opponents run game is too powered
Die hard Hockey fan!
Old 12-08-2013, 08:27 PM   #43
Rookie

Sphinx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydabeast
Thanks for these sliders Sphinx. Really having good games with these. As someone mentioned earlier I had to tune down the holding slider. Had a game where I had 7 holding calls in just the 2nd half. 3 on one drive. Otherwise it's made the game a must play. These combined with my frustration with 2K.

You're not doing any for that are you???
Thanks for trying these out. I'm glad they are working out well for you. I have been thinking of doing some sliders for nba2k but I'll be honest, I really suck at the game so if I do sliders they would be more for beginners to intermediate players. If/when I make some it probably won't be until they put out patch 3.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:34 PM   #44
Rookie

Sphinx's Arena

Okay i made a few updates to help with hum pass rush and nerfed the cpu run game a little. Also I gave hum pass defence a boost. In my test I was seeing good qb's still play well (which I expected) but now I saw bad qb's really play bad. They could still complete a pass or two but they weren't throwing for 80-90% completions.
Old 12-09-2013, 01:20 PM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
Okay i made a few updates to help with hum pass rush and nerfed the cpu run game a little. Also I gave hum pass defence a boost. In my test I was seeing good qb's still play well (which I expected) but now I saw bad qb's really play bad. They could still complete a pass or two but they weren't throwing for 80-90% completions.
Thanks. After playing through a few more games the CPU accuracy was off the charts, mainly though quick passes. CPU running was an issue too. I've only been using a 3-4 defense but didn't want to automatically attribute the running to the sliders. Looking forward to trying these out.
Old 12-09-2013, 01:22 PM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
Thanks for trying these out. I'm glad they are working out well for you. I have been thinking of doing some sliders for nba2k but I'll be honest, I really suck at the game so if I do sliders they would be more for beginners to intermediate players. If/when I make some it probably won't be until they put out patch 3.
2K is just plain broken at this point. Biggest issue is the stuck animations and terrible lag with passing out of these stuck animations. Hell, movement in general. They need a new patch seriously.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:56 AM   #47
Rookie

Sphinx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydabeast
2K is just plain broken at this point. Biggest issue is the stuck animations and terrible lag with passing out of these stuck animations. Hell, movement in general. They need a new patch seriously.
I was messing with NBA 2k the other night and I think I am going to just sell it. The VC crap just annoys me and I can't get a handle on the sliders. Oh well theres always next year.

As far as Madden is concerned I think the current sliders are a really good base. I am going to start messing with the penalty sliders more. I would like to start seeing some more realistic penalties called and not just effin holding. Hopefully this weekend I'll have some updates.
Old 12-13-2013, 10:28 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 1

San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos
Dec 13, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
San Diego Chargers (1-1)030912
Denver Broncos (1-1)0103013
Team Stats Comparison

SDGDEN
Total Offense306343
Rushing Yards88102
Passing Yards218241
First Downs2014
Punt Return Yards210
Kick Return Yards8047
Total Yards407390
Turnovers23
3rd Down Converstion8-185-12
4th Down Conversion1-20-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2-22-3
Penalties5-550-0
Posession Time33:4722:13
San Diego Chargers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
P.Rivers21/4428312
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Marcus Lattimore21884.10
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
K.Allen912513.81
L.Green45213.00
Dez Bryant33411.30
V.Brown25929.50
3 Other3130.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
J.Slowey20
C.Gartner11
N.Menkin01
D.Fluker01
B.Bulaga02
Denver Broncos
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J.Locker23/3527613
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
C.Steward16895.50
M.Ball11313.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
W.Welker714520.71
M.Manningham5346.80
J.Thomas5499.80
D.Thomas5469.20
C.Steward122.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
O.Franklin40
R.Watkins11
R.Hasis01
L.Vasquez01

I will be telling my impressions by some Pros and Cons i found in this game.

Pros:
Very Competitive, i found myself actually nervous hitting the 4th quarter because the game was so tight all the way through
Running is Awesome, It seems like they had a great game running but that was because lack of tackling on my part, it felt great!
Qb Accuracy felt very good as well Rivers was hitting most throws witht he occasional mess up where as Locker had a few slip ups
Defensive BATTLE!!! i had so much fun because it was HARD to move the ball at times it felt realistic aside from some stuff that could be fixed.
Cons:
No time in the pocket, i was getting sacked after sacked after sacked.......It got pretty irritating
Bump it up to 15 mins? This game felt a little shorter than usual, nothing major just maybe 15 mins will complete the slider set.....Ill give you i was having fun so it could have just felt fast
Total:
I love these sliders!! I have played about 5 games with them(Only one with stats ^) and i have had an AMAZING time!

I dont know if you still want feedback but i hope this helps......

Last edited by iamheat; 12-14-2013 at 12:38 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »