Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders - Page 13 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-03-2013, 05:52 PM   #97
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Charter, Do you have any pull or do you know any insiders that would actually take note of the auto sub sliders being broken? I mean how many more years can they be like this? Also what's odd is I think they work fine in modes outside of CFM but for some reason aren't implemented that way in CFM.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:54 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 0

I played these when they first released and was not a fan at first, as I felt the computer got everything to go their way and nothing went my way, I switched slider sets and decided to give your updated sliders a try, I played a game Packers(CPU) @49ers(USER) I went down 10-0 early off of some deep throws by Rodgers, then with my 4th posession let Gore and Kaepernick start running and brought it to 10-7 then began pressing with my secondary and causing drops and shutting Rodgers down, at half I was up 13-10 and then the second half was a defensive struggle and ended with a 13-13 tie, in OT we both had 3 chances, I turned the ball over my last chance and set them up with a field goal, Kaepernick finished with 210 yds in the air 3 picks and 1 rush TD while Gore finished with 168 yds on 30 attempts. In closing, I love these sliders now as they make such a realistic game and a fun challenge, great work.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:14 PM   #99
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I will be starting a thread probably sometime this week with the slider set I am working on. Unfortunately, it is back to work after the long weekend so my gaming time is pretty minimal.
Not that I am really surprised, but Charter and I basically came to the same penalty slider set independently (except I am using IG at 75). I am going to roll with default All Madden for all other sliders (normal, 50 threshold).

In case anyone was curious....with that said, there is no need for me to start a new thread.....
Old 12-04-2013, 10:14 AM   #100
Rookie

stp2081's Arena

OVR: 19
Icon14 Re: Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Tried these sliders last night on ps4 and I think they work extremely well on it. Went into practice mode as Packers versus Jags and ran a bunch of random plays on both sides. Played out very realistically as I had little trouble connecting with receivers or running the ball unless the Jags had called a good defense against my play, which resulted in no or loss of yards for running plays and non-superhuman interceptions or deflections for throws into coverage. Also some overthrows.
Old 12-04-2013, 11:54 AM   #101
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Got my first game in last night using the previous set I believe. It had fumbles at 4. Anyways I got pounded by Seattle in the per season using my Chargers. Threw 6 ints lol. All dumb throws by me. I'm pretty rusty. But that aside I think they played great. I really like how the DBs play. If it wasn't fair my 6 turnovers I think I could have kept it close lol. Good stuff Charter. Always loved your work.

"Sent from my fingers to your face via tapatalk and so short hand typing will be acceptable."

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 12-04-2013, 03:09 PM   #102
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

I forgot to add the best part. In years past, and I think a lot of us experienced this, even when turning the ball over a ridiculous amount we could still pull off the win. Not anymore. After that 3rd int I was done. Love it.

"Sent from my fingers to your face via tapatalk and so short hand typing will be acceptable."

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 12-04-2013, 07:51 PM   #103
Rookie

JFB123's Arena

OVR: 0

Do these transfer over to PS4 good? Anyone know?
Old 12-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #104
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Got a couple of games in today in my test CFM, and the only real issue was the number of drops by the WR's on my end(I do not user catch) I had 10+ in both games. I'm going to try going back to 47.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »