Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders - Page 16 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-07-2013, 04:20 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
I have the Xbox One but a bunch of guys on here have stated that they work great on the PS4 as well.
Thanks bro!
I'll take a look at it tonight!
Notice that other sliders I've tried don't work for me!
Old 12-08-2013, 05:00 PM   #122
Rookie

JFB123's Arena

OVR: 0

These are very challenging sliders. Maybe I have a really good run team but it seems like the run game is easy for both cpu & player. Also, INTs are high for cpu and player.

Other than that, very challenging and seem to play great. I may tweak run blocking and INT's though.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:12 PM   #123
Rookie

stp2081's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFB123
These are very challenging sliders. Maybe I have a really good run team but it seems like the run game is easy for both cpu & player. Also, INTs are high for cpu and player.

Other than that, very challenging and seem to play great. I may tweak run blocking and INT's though.
Completely agree on all counts. Even though it could be lowered a bit, I like the challenge of the high CPU INT chance, but agree that HUM INT may need tweaking even with the no-switch rule (I've lowered it to 10 to see how that pans out), and I really should tweak run blocking lower for both HUM and CPU to see if I can make the average ypc more realistic.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:46 PM   #124
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

I have been wavering between default and adjusted sliders. Right now I am playing some with my last gen sliders. The only change I made with those is CPU catch at 50. I'm actually really surprised by them.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:19 PM   #125
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Remember to do testing in CFM. The game plays a little different in that mode compared to play now
Old 12-10-2013, 01:01 PM   #126
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Maybe someone else already said this but, do not mess with the CPU catch slider. Leave it at 50. Don't lower it and then move it back up. You will see drops galore. I'm not sure about raising it from 50.
Old 12-10-2013, 04:01 PM   #127
Rookie

stp2081's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I have been wavering between default and adjusted sliders. Right now I am playing some with my last gen sliders. The only change I made with those is CPU catch at 50. I'm actually really surprised by them.
It's obviously your call, but I wouldn't mess with your current set aside from possibly lowering run blocking and interceptions for both user and cpu, at least for PS4. In my CFM gameplay experience your sliders play out very realistically and challengingly, especially as a base from which a player can deviate based on their personal preferences.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:33 AM   #128
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Are you playing your next gen set on slow or normal speed?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »