Home

Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2013, 07:36 AM   #137
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Charter (or anyone else):

Could you explain why you have the speed threshold setting at 50?

I have been playing with it at 20, then 10, then 5, and now 0. On all those settings Trindon Holliday would get run down from behind on kick returns and Demaryius Thomas gets run down from behind by any LB.

Thanks.
Old 12-14-2013, 11:29 AM   #138
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
Charter (or anyone else):

Could you explain why you have the speed threshold setting at 50?

I have been playing with it at 20, then 10, then 5, and now 0. On all those settings Trindon Holliday would get run down from behind on kick returns and Demaryius Thomas gets run down from behind by any LB.

Thanks.

Because changing it doesn't fix anything it just makes other stuff not work as good. Most of the time guys hold down the right trigger too long and that's why that happens. If you let off of it guys start speeding up again. You have to only use it in short bursts.
Old 12-14-2013, 01:11 PM   #139
MVP

boritter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Because changing it doesn't fix anything it just makes other stuff not work as good. Most of the time guys hold down the right trigger too long and that's why that happens. If you let off of it guys start speeding up again. You have to only use it in short bursts.

Thanks. That makes sense.

Does the game speed affect animations and/or physics?

Or is it actually only game speed?

I play on slow because that worked best for me on the 360. I haven't tried normal or fast on the XBone.
Old 12-14-2013, 01:12 PM   #140
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
Thanks. That makes sense.

Does the game speed affect animations and/or physics?

Or is it actually only game speed?

Seems like just game speed to me.
Old 12-14-2013, 03:38 PM   #141
MVP

boritter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I switched the threshold to 50 and it seemed to make all the players faster, almost like switching the game speed (I didn't change game speed).
Has that been your experience?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2013, 07:16 PM   #142
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Charter, I noticed that the CPU secondary reacts very quickly to passes and actually attempt to knock down the pass but on the other side the human secondary seems to let receivers stay open and react slower and really don't try to defend the pass. The settings are the same so I was wondering if you see this as well? Also have you thought about lowering interceptions for both?
Old 12-15-2013, 08:26 AM   #143
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Charter, I noticed that the CPU secondary reacts very quickly to passes and actually attempt to knock down the pass but on the other side the human secondary seems to let receivers stay open and react slower and really don't try to defend the pass. The settings are the same so I was wondering if you see this as well? Also have you thought about lowering interceptions for both?
Yes, I saw the AI do some crazy stuff with these settings.. For example, the AI offense threw a deep out. My DB had him covered perfectly but at the ball was near the WR, instead of my DB making a play the ball, he made a drastic 90 degree turn AWAY FROM THE BALL to allow the WR to get open to catch the ball. The whole family had quite a laugh watching the replay.

With plays like this, I simply can't use these sliders.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:44 PM   #144
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD

It's probably just AM. Raise pass reaction time and coverage if needed. Lower Int's if you need. There's kind of a lot even on 0.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »