Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders - Page 19 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-15-2013, 04:47 PM   #145
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMiami
Yes, I saw the AI do some crazy stuff with these settings.. For example, the AI offense threw a deep out. My DB had him covered perfectly but at the ball was near the WR, instead of my DB making a play the ball, he made a drastic 90 degree turn AWAY FROM THE BALL to allow the WR to get open to catch the ball. The whole family had quite a laugh watching the replay.

With plays like this, I simply can't use these sliders.

I'm not sure what the point of this comment is. It's neither helpful nor asking a question. Coverage sliders for both sides are 50. This might sound like crazy talk but, you could try adjusting some sliders yourself.
Old 12-15-2013, 10:18 PM   #146
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Yes, I saw the AI do some crazy stuff with these settings.. For example, the AI offense threw a deep out. My DB had him covered perfectly but at the ball was near the WR, instead of my DB making a play the ball, he made a drastic 90 degree turn AWAY FROM THE BALL to allow the WR to get open to catch the ball. The whole family had quite a laugh watching the replay.

Yeah that was great help, thanks so much for your post!! I'm sure it was due to the sliders SMDH
Old 12-16-2013, 02:37 AM   #147
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks for these sliders Charter. I enjoy them, sometimes it seems that I get too many INTs so I think I need to lower that a few notches. A lot of times I will turn off the xbx during a game and the game will make an auto save that I can restart from the next time I want to play. Do I have to load in your sliders each time before I pick up the game or will they stay in there?
Old 12-16-2013, 12:02 PM   #148
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Quote:

So genius, switch to your DB and make the play on the ball yourself!
Old 12-16-2013, 10:18 PM   #149
Rookie

Just played my first game (ps4) with these sliders, worked great, literally no complaints. Final score Texans (me) 3 Chargers 22.

I had 3 interceptions which gave them 12 points late on when trying to force things. My defence had a field day all over the Chargers and Rivers and I had no issues stopping the run, Woodhead only broke 1 quit big play which was the only offensive td of the match. on the offence side I missed 2 field goals 38 and 45 yarders, that's Randy Bullock for you and I went for it on 4 and 1 at there goal line, which turned out to be disastrous, I should of made it 3-10. Really enjoyable defensive battle. Fantastic work with the sliders. My next game is the Titans at home, so I will report back, but awesome work. The only question I have is, if you can you still hit 50+ yard field goals with these field goal sliders?
Old 12-17-2013, 01:14 PM   #150
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Does the CPU actually miss field goals to the right or left every once in a while with accuracy set to 45? And it seems odd that there's not two separate sliders for field goals, one for the user and the other for the CPU.
Old 12-17-2013, 01:55 PM   #151
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Hey Charter, i played my last 2 Bills season games with your new sliders,lost both, to the Dolphins at the Ralph in snow, 27-17 and to the Patsies in Gillette stadium, 31-7. I liked the sliders a lot. Some observations:

- I'm having little time in the pocket, but i think it's fine because of 2 things. One, i need to pay more attention pre snap and make some protection adjustments and two, when i looked in the stats, the guys who were ginving up sacks always were Pears and Legursky, the weak links in the Bills O-line. Te Dolphins sacked me 5 times and the Patriots 8, who is a bit too much, but let's see how it continues.

- I had 3 sacks against the Phins and 7 against the Patsies. My D-line is pretty good obviously, but maybe i need some changes in pass blocking sliders. Ket me known what you think.

- I could run well on both games, but it's a clear strenght in my team since Spiller and Fred Jackson are awesome.

- EJ Manuel struggled badly with INTs, especially against the Patsies when i threw 5 picks. But i liked one realistic thing, i had 3 INTs when throwing at Talib. It's great, because it will make me avoid those type of CBs when needed.

- Missed 2 52 yard FGs short. I think the FG power needs to go up. Kickers can miss from a 50-55 yard distance,but it's always on accuracy, not on lack of power.
Old 12-17-2013, 03:37 PM   #152
Rookie

Just played my next two games, brilliant one vs the Titans went to ot I won 30-27.
Next game was away at the Ravens, blowout to me 33-13, could of been more but I ran the clock out for most of the 4th. My running game seems to be a bit too good going by the last two performances over 400 yards combined. My next game is vs the Seahawks so I will see how that goes, maybe they can stop Foster and my offensive line. Schaub has been dreadful especially sine AJ has got injured which is very good. I am running the ball a hell of a lot, but when your getting 5/6 yards every carry it makes sense. HB off tackle and stretch plays are the ones the cpu seem to not be able to stop, anybody else noticing this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »