Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders - Page 20 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-17-2013, 03:46 PM   #153
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmoney883
Just played my next two games, brilliant one vs the Titans went to ot I won 30-27.
Next game was away at the Ravens, blowout to me 33-13, could of been more but I ran the clock out for most of the 4th. My running game seems to be a bit too good going by the last two performances over 400 yards combined. My next game is vs the Seahawks so I will see how that goes, maybe they can stop Foster and my offensive line. Schaub has been dreadful especially sine AJ has got injured which is very good. I am running the ball a hell of a lot, but when your getting 5/6 yards every carry it makes sense. HB off tackle and stretch plays are the ones the cpu seem to not be able to stop, anybody else noticing this?
Yup, stretch and off tackle runs are money. They have a hard time stoping my run with Spiller and Jackson too. EJ in not being good too with so many INTs.
to make this sliders better thal already they are, IMO, it's a matter of make the running game a little less effective and the passing game a little more easy, at least less INTs by CPU.

Are u having little time in the pocket too? I'm struggling with sacks, but my O-line has 2 weak links, especially at LG.
Old 12-17-2013, 04:31 PM   #154
Rookie

Yeah my passing game is dreadful, I had a lot of interceptions vs seattle, but I do not mind that. I agree with what you said though, the human running game is just unstoppable for the ai. Especially anything off the rt, as for time in the pocket it's mixed really, I have not noticed anything especially bad, but I have a good offensive line with Houston which helps. As for defence it's playing really well Smith, Watt and Cushing = sacks galore and I am not getting many interceptions so I do not have that issue. Any ideas how to make the running game harder?
Old 12-17-2013, 06:10 PM   #155
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmoney883
Yeah my passing game is dreadful, I had a lot of interceptions vs seattle, but I do not mind that. I agree with what you said though, the human running game is just unstoppable for the ai. Especially anything off the rt, as for time in the pocket it's mixed really, I have not noticed anything especially bad, but I have a good offensive line with Houston which helps. As for defence it's playing really well Smith, Watt and Cushing = sacks galore and I am not getting many interceptions so I do not have that issue. Any ideas how to make the running game harder?

Lower user run block first. All the way down to 0 if needed.
Old 12-17-2013, 06:12 PM   #156
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I've been doing a lot of testing on the different player ratings and I'm thinking about making a ratings/CFM guide. I did the testing in Madden 25 last gen but, it's the same in current gen. Anyone interested?
Old 12-17-2013, 06:16 PM   #157
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Just for a preview, route running rating really matters. If a WR and DB have similar ratings in everything but, the WR has higher route running than the DB's man coverage then the WR will win in outs, curls, and most routes in Man coverage. It's pretty amazing how much RR helps get guys open.
Old 12-17-2013, 06:51 PM   #158
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Doing some testing in current gen and 50 threshold just doesn't work. I was testing AJ Green 91 speed 93 acc 95 rte against J. banks 86 spd, 88 acc, and 82 MCV. At 50 threshold Green got no separation. It ruined his RTE advantage and Spd atvantage. At 25 it worked great. I think on current gen the threshold needs to be at least 25 or lower.

This was normal speed and Default All Pro
Old 12-17-2013, 07:32 PM   #159
Rookie

I have lowered user run blocking to 0, and it made a slight difference, but not much Foster still was very hard for the Chargers to stop. Although on paper he should be I guess, we have a great o line and he is a fabulous running back. Tate however not so much production, so maybe it's just the fact I am playing with Houston? Have you burned up yards with stretch and off-tackle runs?

I have raised computer tacking to 80 for my next match vs the Titans, so I will see how that plays.

Agree with the route running, I can make great plays with AJ, however not so much Hopkins, which again I like because it's realistic. I love the way the defence plays with these sliders computer running game is very realistic, and all teams have problems throwing the ball vs the Texans, so if I/ we can just solve the human running then these are perfect. Once again great job with these sliders.
Old 12-17-2013, 07:45 PM   #160
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I think using fast speed with 50 threshold might do the same think. Wow

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »