Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders - Page 22 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-18-2013, 07:03 PM   #169
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Played a game with exact sliders on first page. I won at home as the Ravens 14 - 7 against the Vikings. Game played well both teams had about 90 yards rushing. Only three issues I saw were catching, CPU pass block, and FG's. As far for catching there were 13 drops in this game, part due to bad placement by QB which I like to see but too many by WR getting hit and dropping a pass, also too many times a WR didn't even attempt to drag his feet to stay in bounds. Pass block was good only my side, I only gave up 3 sacks but I was getting the ball out quick. Flacco was 48% for 240 yards 1 TD 1 INT. If catch was a little higher I think his numbers could've been where they should be. CPU pass block was bad, giving up 8 sacks and it showed in Cassels numbers; 45% 95 yards 0 TD 2 INT. Lastly Tucker missed 3 FGs. One was my fault but he completely shanked a 53 yd FG ( I was playing with 47 kpw 42 kacc). All in all these sliders are really good with the improvement of 25 threshold and are a lot of fun as well as fair. Thanks charter!
Old 12-18-2013, 08:07 PM   #170
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Yeah I play with 50 on all special teams other then ko which is 60. Myself and the ai boh missed field goals last game from around 55 both wide right.
Computer pass protection is very poor, I do not think sliders can deal with this. I am not sure if it's the actual pass protection or the reluctance of the ai to just throw it away, they seem to have to wait for somebody to be open and just take a sack by doing so. So I am willing just to look past that but my first three games have been awesome, vintage dolphins getting it done by 1 score every time.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:47 AM   #171
Rookie

jreed3224's Arena

Is anyone else having issues with throwing INTS? I'm playing as the Steelers and I have thrown 16INTS in the first 4 games. I have adjusted the int slider as well as the pass reaction slider. I don't feel like its changing. Most of the Int's I find to be my player is wide open and out of nowhere a defender runs in front and just Ints the ball. If anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated. Other than that I think the slider are great.
Old 12-19-2013, 08:26 AM   #172
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreed3224
Is anyone else having issues with throwing INTS? I'm playing as the Steelers and I have thrown 16INTS in the first 4 games. I have adjusted the int slider as well as the pass reaction slider. I don't feel like its changing. Most of the Int's I find to be my player is wide open and out of nowhere a defender runs in front and just Ints the ball. If anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated. Other than that I think the slider are great.
A lot of is that you are really punished for bad reads, however, I do agree that the CPU Defense is extremely aggressive and they all have glue on their hands. My same defenders don't make the same plays and when the ball does hit their hands they often drop it :/.
Old 12-19-2013, 10:49 AM   #173
Rookie

Yeah they do seem to jump a lot of routes, so just throw the ball away as a pose to trying to force something which on the old Madden would of been easy. I had that issue to start with when I first played, but you kind of get the hang of it just mix your play calling, run a few draws etc and set up play action. You can still make them big plays it just takes some setting up I feel. The only issue I have is being able to get a minimum of 6 sacks every game but I think that's more of a game issue then a slider one.
Old 12-19-2013, 01:45 PM   #174
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerRaptor
A lot of is that you are really punished for bad reads, however, I do agree that the CPU Defense is extremely aggressive and they all have glue on their hands. My same defenders don't make the same plays and when the ball does hit their hands they often drop it :/.

It's because it's All-Madden. The CPU gets a slight advantage. Their coverage will be better than yours.
Old 12-19-2013, 02:29 PM   #175
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Auto sub fixed after the patch?
Old 12-20-2013, 01:07 PM   #176
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Auto sub fixed after the patch?
I don't know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »