Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders - Page 23 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-20-2013, 01:13 PM   #177
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

I'm really thinking of going with All-Pro. I like the challenge of AM but, I'm in a online CFM so I get my challenge fix by playing humans. AM really doesn't make players play solely on ratings in this game.

I can have a CB with 95 speed and 95 coverage and the CPU will still get open a lot more then my 95 spd 95 RTE WR against a CPU CB with 89 spd and 85 man coverage ability.

I have been testing AP and man what a difference. If you want a challenge and don't care if ratings matter as much then stick with AM. If you want the game to respect ratings then go with AP.

I am going to do more testing but, if anyone will try my sliders and either leave it at custom(this will be AP) or use AP in CFM and tell me how it goes. Just pay attention to your players ratings and see if the ratings are being respected.
Old 12-20-2013, 01:19 PM   #178
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I'm really thinking of going with All-Pro. I like the challenge of AM but, I'm in a online CFM so I get my challenge fix by playing humans. AM really doesn't make players play solely on ratings in this game.

I can have a CB with 95 speed and 95 coverage and the CPU will still get open a lot more then my 95 spd 95 RTE WR against a CPU CB with 89 spd and 85 man coverage ability.

I have been testing AP and man what a difference. If you want a challenge and don't care if ratings matter as much then stick with AM. If you want the game to respect ratings then go with AP.

I am going to do more testing but, if anyone will try my sliders and either leave it at custom(this will be AP) or use AP in CFM and tell me how it goes. Just pay attention to your players ratings and see if the ratings are being respected.
I'm down to test some. Are you sticking with default AP? If not let me know what you're rolling with. I've played some games at default AP and I think it's pretty close. CPU Int's still drive me nuts but oh well lol.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 12-20-2013, 03:12 PM   #179
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Charter, I definitely feel cheated on AM. I mean I see the CPU defenders pouncing on the ball and knocking down passes left and right regardless of which slider set I'm using. On the user side my players just react after the catch is made and rarely make an attempt at swatting down he ball. Would love to test out an all pro set.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #180
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Color me intrigued. I am going to do some testing on my own as AM is getting on my nerves. (I normally shy away from AP as I usually get to the point where the games feel good but I always seem to win as the CPU never quite has enough bite).

I am going to go with default AP (with 15 user/CPU tackle....love it there); fast speed; and 50 threshold. This will be done using your front-page sliders for penalties. I played around a bit with these and it definitely feels awesome....
Old 12-20-2013, 07:19 PM   #181
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Color me intrigued. I am going to do some testing on my own as AM is getting on my nerves. (I normally shy away from AP as I usually get to the point where the games feel good but I always seem to win as the CPU never quite has enough bite).

I am going to go with default AP (with 15 user/CPU tackle....love it there); fast speed; and 50 threshold. This will be done using your front-page sliders for penalties. I played around a bit with these and it definitely feels awesome....
This is exactly as I just set mine up. Haven't tried tak at 15 yet but have read good things about it so I went with it. Fast speed is the way to go with 50 thresh IMO. Feels good right there. I'm just gonna sim FG. See how it goes.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 12-21-2013, 12:49 AM   #182
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Next Gen Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

I'm doing some testing with AP difficulty right now. I'll post some results later.
Old 12-21-2013, 08:51 AM   #183
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
This is exactly as I just set mine up. Haven't tried tak at 15 yet but have read good things about it so I went with it. Fast speed is the way to go with 50 thresh IMO. Feels good right there. I'm just gonna sim FG. See how it goes.
I am even thinking about dropping tackling down even further as I want to see some REAL missed tackles like you see IRL. I'm probably going to drop the facemask slider all the way down to 5 (if I have to see that stupid over the top (where the defender, from behind, literally pulls from over top of the guy's head) facemask animation one more time, I am going to barf).

I think AP has potential; I just hope we can balance some things without neutering the CPU.

-----Personal rant below-----
I'm really frustrated though; I am dealing with slideritis right now and on top of that, I cannot settle on a team to use (there are only 32 to choose from....and I dislike about half of them). I thought about doing a draft; but that pretty evenly distributes talent across the board and I want to see some mis-matches (especially when evaluating the sliders). It doesn't help that my interest in the NFL as at an all-time low; why couldn't EA do one year of NCAA on the current gen systems with the updated graphics and framerates??? Sighs.....
-----end rant-----
Old 12-21-2013, 01:16 PM   #184
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Charter04's Next Gen Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I'm doing some testing with AP difficulty right now. I'll post some results later.
Sounds good. I played a bit on default all pro, normal speed, 50 th, and your penalty settings . Overall it felt pretty good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »